The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manid

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

^EML

I completely agree ...! I'm DD 's pankhi and found her splendid yesterday ...! Heck , I'm biased and find her great in almost every scene .

But no single actor ... DD or Vivian can carry the show on their shoulders all alone ...! There are times when DD steals the show and there are times that Viv stands out ...! I really wish , fans on both the sides get this ...! To say that it's only RK's show all along or DD 's show ... is plain ridiculous ...! It makes it difficult for people like me ( others too ) to come out and appreciate the other actor seeing such fanaticm ..!

Take out either of the leads and the magic is gone ... irrespective of what the fans think and believe ...!
thats the thing!! we need DVD both!!! tab jaakey hota hai awesome aur amazing episodes..not one actor only can carry everything...even when rks turmoil used to happen..if madhus track wouldnt be there then their story wouldnt have been so dark and beautiful. we need them both!!! i agree..sometimes dd steals it and sometimes its completely rks episode..but both are powerhouses and show i s nothing without the leads..truly. i agree. its ridiculous..but one thing i dont like is when people saythat about one's favourite then they agree..but when someone says that about others favourite then they sa both leads are important..ashi , i can even stand ridiculous or fanatic type people but i cannot stand double faced people in general...and the problem with this place is its filled with such people. i understand what you feel cause i pmed the mod to ban me because i was finding it difficult to voice my opinion due to fanaticism as well.

sunflower52

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

She was truly amazing today.This is DD'S magic. She doesn't even need dialogues to feel her presence. Her only presence is enough for people to notice her. The episode was excellent. I loved it. DD just stole the show every time. Just like in Geet, it was all her and now the same with MB. It's all her show. Forget MB and Geet, even in DMG, she wasn't even lead actress there, But still she was noticed & a lot of people I know used to watch for her. Heart Proud of you princess. Keep rocking and may god save you from all evil eyes. Big smile
<font color="#0099ff">dude. saying its only her show , is like disrespecting everyones hard work. i couldn't watch geet because of her character,...but yeah i watched dmg for musky and rahuls jodi. but seriously...sadh pe bhithaana aur appreciate karna alag baat hoti hai. dips pissed me off...and shamsher shouldve been given more monologues. and rk shouldve been there instead of dips. Deadthe epis are incomplete without RishBaala together. period.
</font>

I don't think I bashed anyone. There are many members who says their favorite runs the show or our favorite rocked and others sucked!!! No one tells them anything just because it's their opinion
Then sorry but why me?? Is the rule to share biased opinions for their favorites apply to only some??
Confused
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

She was truly amazing today.This is DD'S magic. She doesn't even need dialogues to feel her presence. Her only presence is enough for people to notice her. The episode was excellent. I loved it. DD just stole the show every time. Just like in Geet, it was all her and now the same with MB. It's all her show. Forget MB and Geet, even in DMG, she wasn't even lead actress there, But still she was noticed & a lot of people I know used to watch for her. Heart Proud of you princess. Keep rocking and may god save you from all evil eyes. Big smile
<font color="#0099ff">dude. saying its only her show , is like disrespecting everyones hard work. i couldn't watch geet because of her character,...but yeah i watched dmg for musky and rahuls jodi. but seriously...sadh pe bhithaana aur appreciate karna alag baat hoti hai. dips pissed me off...and shamsher shouldve been given more monologues. and rk shouldve been there instead of dips. Deadthe epis are incomplete without RishBaala together. period.
</font>

I don't think I bashed anyone. There are many members who says their favorite runs the show or our favorite rocked and others sucked!!! No one tells them anything just because it's their opinion
Then sorry but why me?? Is the rule to share biased opinions for their favorites apply to only some??
Confused
seriously , you always think im targeting some people and leavin the others just cause i agree? i love rishbaala..you know what that means right? RISHABH AND MAHDUBAALA. I LOVE BOTH. I THINK BOTH ARE EQUALLY AWESOME AND WITHOUT ANY ONE OF THEM THIS SHOW IS A GONE CASE. don'r ever tell me again that im being biased. seriously.

_Darling_

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

</font>

Confused
<font color="#0099ff">
seriously , you always think im targeting some people and leavin the others just cause i agree? i love rishbaala..you know what that means right? RISHABH AND MAHDUBAALA. I LOVE BOTH. I THINK BOTH ARE EQUALLY AWESOME AND WITHOUT ANY ONE OF THEM THIS SHOW IS A GONE CASE. don'r ever tell me again that im being biased. seriously.</font>

You Are getting me all wrong again!! Did I say you targeted me? I said there are others too who say our favorite rocked and their favorite runs the show and say others sucked or say the show is plain boring without their favorite? ? No one can tell them to give credit to others actors' hard work too. Why? because they will say it's our opinion. And now when I am sharing my opinion, then why should I give credit to others actors?   Simply this is my opinion too.

readingworms.

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

^EML

I completely agree ...! I'm DD 's pankhi and found her splendid yesterday ...! Heck , I'm biased and find her great in almost every scene .

But no single actor ... DD or Vivian can carry the show on their shoulders all alone ...! There are times when DD steals the show and there are times that Viv stands out ...! I really wish , fans on both the sides get this ...! To say that it's only RK's show all along or DD 's show ... is plain ridiculous ...! It makes it difficult for people like me ( others too ) to come out and appreciate the other actor seeing such fanaticm ..!

Take out either of the leads and the magic is gone ... irrespective of what the fans think and believe ...!

<font color="#0099ff">thats the thing!! we need DVD both!!! tab jaakey hota hai awesome aur amazing episodes..not one actor only can carry everything...even when rks turmoil used to happen..if madhus track wouldnt be there then their story wouldnt have been so dark and beautiful. we need them both!!! i agree..sometimes dd steals it and sometimes its completely rks episode..but both are powerhouses and show i s nothing without the leads..truly. i agree. its ridiculous..but one thing i dont like is when people saythat about one's favourite then they agree..but when someone says that about others favourite then they sa both leads are important..ashi , i can even stand ridiculous or
fanatic type people but i cannot stand double faced people in general...and the problem with this place is its filled with such people. i understand what you feel cause i pmed the mod to ban me because i was finding it difficult to voice my opinion due to fanaticism as well.
</font>

True . Unfortunately , many people do not get it . No matter how great the leads are , they cannot hold the show all alone . Neither 'hotty's dimples ' nor 'princess's back ' ...! I don't mean to mock here ... but I honestly think this is all some people watch the show for ...which is not wrong per se but they make their dislike for the other lead so obvious that it's hard for a lot of us to appreciate the other lead
when it matters ...! Look around the forum ... Just as it's filled with threads on DD 's fab performance , there are tons of posts saying the episode was a torture because the other lead wasn't there ...!

Chaddo , you're a brave girl ...! I think and think of getting a permanent ban but never am able to ... Diffcult to get away even if it sucks once you're addicted ...! Don't leave though ...! You're one of the few unbiased members around here and I like your analyses . Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52readingworms.

drashmeet12 IF-Dazzler
drashmeet12
drashmeet12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Heart

manid

Scarlett.. Goldie
Scarlett..
Scarlett..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
she is Always good even without so called DialougesLOL...you can feel her pain through her actingSmile

manid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index