India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Take a Bow Princess... (Page 10)

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
@ashuvar am sure dips drama will end for a while,, i just hope RK does not shut up this time too!!
shammu n madhu will patch up!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuvarmanid

ddeewani Groupbie
ddeewani
ddeewani

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
she was fabulous yesterday...DD is the expression queen !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manid

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashuvar

@escape n @ ashi...wow gals...exactly...one lead alone cannot create any magic irrespective of how hot n fans they have..im a dd fan but still it irritates me wen ppl say its madhu centric show in same way it irritates me wen ppl say the show sucks without RK...but wat can we do there r many out there who sees only for their fav...

But the thing tat get on my nerves s wen some ppl rejoicing for getin an awesome performance from their fav at particular epi n at the same time we'll see 10 post here ssying the epi was boring bakwaas bcoz of overactin n missin of their fav...this s wat happened sday n also during tat rk ganesha confro...ewww pathetic...

Regarding sday it was a much needed one...madhu's turmoil was beautifully given by dd...esp wen she sits with the gun n her hand was aweee...and i agree with u tat creature spyin her just pissed me off...but i think tats wat the cvs want...u said it could hav been rk ( wow diff way of thinking it didnt even strike me in tat way)but just think wen he comes to know abt this from dipz wen she blames madhu will b very interestin...that will b more effective to show the rk's support n protectiveness for his biwi( in tat reel relationship) infront of tat mental patient as u said...its nothing to offend u koyel i just thot this way...

I hate this IF for this biased form...im here ly to read ffs...tats y i nver b active..
aww ash i hate this place too.i came back for my friends. and because i love to write. i pmed shifali not so long ago to ban me and i was banned and thank god since i was tired of this forum...and yeah your perspective is nice too..but for some reason dips being there recording just irritated me..as if her junoon of hatred for madhu will turn to isha one day...and then hum hai deewane will suit dipzy for madhu also.lol.

ashuvar

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up,our Queen of expression was fabulous yesterday....

manid

fantesy IF-Rockerz
fantesy
fantesy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
drashti is perfect in every sense...her eyes ,expressions speaks volumes...indeed queen of tellyland...dd rockzzz

manid

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
the episode was ok cz t ws all predictable...bt i loved DD's awesome acting...wow...Clap

manid

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Drashti is a star Clap

manid

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
She was awesome in yest epi...this is just a look...Abhi toh Mallik confrontation baaki hain!!
-Gauri

manid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index