Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

filler episode today waiting for next week (Page 9)

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Wow what a fact if one charactor of the show is missing then its filler seems like a century joke to me, For me the epi amazing n Drashti was bang on n perfect, And some people are saying expression are not smooth honge bhi kaise jab logon ko dipz ke wild expression achhe lagtein hain, And why should anybody care about such people bcoz they influenced by some other people that is why don't think by their own mind, And another joke if ur post got less likes then its real ID's but if somebody got more likes thes its MID's... This forum is big mess 4m the start n its not gonna change that is why i already stopped coming here except hitting Chaska meter... Some people here have only one excuse for their incapabities that is MID's but less likes also means that nobody likes u n ur posts or less people likes u so simple is that but hard to accept

Edited by Rehan2012 - 09 November 2012 at 7:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy---Udhay--manesha76-chrys-

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehan2012

Wow what a fact if one charactor of the show is missing then its filler seems like a century joke to me, For me the epi amazing n Drashti was bang on n perfect, And some people are saying expression are not smooth honge bhi kaise jab logon ko dipz ke wild expression achhe lagtein hain, And why should anybody care about such people bcoz they influenced by some other people that is why don't think by their own mind, And another joke if ur post got less likes then its real ID's but if somebody got more likes thes its MID's... This forum is big mess 4m the start n its not gonna change that is why i already stopped coming here except hitting Chaska meter
Please rehan you are going personal. I wrote what I thought and I didn't bashed her. I just said that because I felt may be many reason behind that. I told DD was ok. Now that is personal liking of individual person that one like episode or not. If you are pointing to me that I am influenced so please yaar I have individual POV which i expressed for which you went personal. I am not influenced by anyone, please stop telling about my friends.

Edited by emptyworld - 09 November 2012 at 7:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss.._Darling_-Nafisa-

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
@Emptyworld when i took ur name n ur friends name, I just go by 8 pages of comments n gave my POV so accept it as POV u said ur's n i said mine, Over n Out no need to drag bcoz i have zero interest in this forum n members... Sometime i came only for Drashti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76--Udhay--

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
@Rehan - You pointed me by saying kuch logo ko smooth nahin lagte, that I told. Anyways thanks to take my POV but it was only on serial. Rehan your POV about only serial I take but you cannot point how others cannot like.

Over and out. Good morning. Even I do not come here more just come here for few reason.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

-PuNiTh- IF-Stunnerz
-PuNiTh-
-PuNiTh-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Epi was ok...
Missed Rk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..-Nafisa-

.rishbala. Senior Member
.rishbala.
.rishbala.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
kuch logo ki fun post ki dukaan band ho gayi hai iss liye attention pane ke liye kuch to chayie
ab har roj same topic hota hai rk yeh rk vo  bus vahi 5-10 log uss topic ko like karte hai iss liye yeh post acha hai attention pana ka
lago rahoTongue
dd was fab in last last night's episode  change nahi ho sakta
mai chali good bye
abi karte raho muje quote who cares
keh diya toh bus keh diya

manesha76leverneArnav90--Udhay--

.BadtameezBrat. IF-Sizzlerz
.BadtameezBrat.
.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
oh dear... it was not filler epi 4 me... sorry... i thnk it was needed... daughter's pain n fear much needed to show..  Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76Loquacious_Aash--Udhay--

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Totally filler epi.. i was bored Pinch

I just read your LU Tanu and I'm not interested to watch it. Sounds boring. Poor you had to watch it to write the LU for the forum 

But I suppose having an episode where Madhu only shines leaving RK out is good for DD fans from Geet at least they get to see her be the lead more then RK monopilising all the scene. But for me which is watching for RK's dialogues and also Rishbala romance these type of episodes just don't hit the spot...Embarrassed sorry fans of DD.

I disagree with you dear . How can you say this that Madhu atleast to got to see lead more . Madhu is the the lead . 

For got sake do not talk this way DD fans & VD fans . We are DVD fans . Don't even think of dividing the fans . Also do not make me take harsh decision Dear . 

I am ok if you do not like the episode . But don't even say these words that atleast DD fans got to see Madhu as lead . If you don't like Madhu then fine but leave her Fans . As even i have many things to say about your favorite . 

gennyMArnav90--Udhay---PuNiTh-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index