Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

filler episode today waiting for next week (Page 8)

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Originally posted by SheDevil

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Wow u come here once in a while & ppl jump on u coz u come wid ur gang of frnds. Mids & other sab aakar 11-12 likes maarenge 2 prove how better they r. LOL this forum was always a mess & it will cont.. being tht way only. Its better I shuld avoid crazy fandoms who can evn love their fav picking up clothes coz in tht also they find the show awesome coz their fav is on screen & their fav is expressive queen.So better I shuld avoid such ppl</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">PS- I clearly wrote its not abt RK or Madhu & evn wrote DD was fab in her scene but show was boring I dont know y ppl avoid or they turn blind 2 read tht part or may b they love picking up fight.Anyway I dont lke indirect taunting so if any1 has problem wid me better PM me or come on FB so tht v can discuss things in better way.IF is way toorestricted2 express our viewsWinkLOLLOL</font>

I'm sorry I do not get the first part of your post . Are you saying that I come here once in a while with my gang of friends ? If so , I do not have *any* friends on this forum . I post when I feel like giving my opinion ( which is rare ) and I definitely do not care for any amount of likes on my post either ...!

Crazy fandoms ? Sure ...! They'r on both sides ...! Few fans of RK will watch anything as long as he's onscreen , same with Madhu ...! Pity , we
see crazy fans only on the other side ...!

I'm sure we can sort out the mess openly here ... A civil conversation can take place on IF too ... !
<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Oh Let me edit. I actually wnt 2 say I come here once in a while here nowadays while other ppl come wid gang of frnds but guess wht? Typing mistake
</div></font><div>
<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">If u luk Madhubala forum u'll find tht now only one crazy fandom exist here coz dusra kab ka chod k chala gaya IF se.Yep pity ppl only c & read wht they wnt.Why they turn blind on other things?</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">PS- Oh this place was never gud 2 speak truth coz truth is bitter &it hurts & here being neutral & diplomatic is appreciated & I m none of these. U can say I m extremist
so ya I would rather prefer talking through PMs or in FB coz honesty here is not the bst policy here atleast. And I exactly know wht many ppl here think atleast I have courage 2 b open abt my view unlke others. Dont bother 2 reply coz I m too busy 2 reply u backEmbarrassed</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It was nice talking 2 u here. But now I prefer other sources over IF 4 expressing my viewsSmile</font>

Thanks for clarifying ...!

From where I see , *both* fandoms exist ...and We're all guilty of 'selective vision ' ...!

Apologies for replying back , just wanted to put in my last word ... It was nice talking to you too ..! Ciao !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76--Udhay--

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hmm I get bored of episode.

I said earlier too and again saying there is no smoothness in Madhu's scene, I don't know why it is.

I thought many scene was drag purposely. They go fast when not needed and go slow when needed to wind up everything soon.

DD was ok but still her expressions comes to sudden with no smoothness.

I thought precap mien RK ko dhikayenge but no.

I liked Malik's role. That person proves to be classy actor at time.

Dipali's role was also calm.

Edited by emptyworld - 09 November 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..SmoothCriminal.Tanmaya.Dark_Chocolate-Nafisa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

urmita Goldie
urmita
urmita

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
yeah , today was a filler episode...no RK, no dialogues, no fun...Disapprove
i so expected the malik-madhu confrontation today...but...oh well...
i guess all this crap today was needed to make plot for the original scenes monday...
only good thing was the moments when madhu broke down when she found the gun at the end...but the scenes were dragged to much...Ouch

Edited by urmita - 09 November 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss...Tanmaya.silent.desire-Nafisa-

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..MyAngelAbhayreadingworms.-PuNiTh-silent.desire

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
ya its lil drag but not at all filler its a gud build up epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Sorry to disagree with you TM,
i just watched todays episode,superb and much needed one.Drashti was excelllent today,what is the need for 1000 dialogues,girl your eyes and expressions are million times better than that,you made me cry,could not take my eyes from the screen even for one second,such a smooth emotional scenes.I loved to watch Rishbala and RK scene,but today i did not miss him even for a fraction of second.Hats off to Drashti and CV's...looking forward for mondays episode.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lola13RSP04-Sexy-Arnav90--Udhay--manesha76

Lola13 Goldie
Lola13
Lola13

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
looks like some people here don't know what a real filler episode is.. LOL

if we look at it better.. yesterday's episode was more of a filler than today's... apart from the first scene where the cop comes home and shows them the locket.. all the other scenes didn't bring much the story forward.. Tongue

Edited by Lola13 - 09 November 2012 at 3:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76--Udhay---chrys-

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Guys, Pkyek was a star one show. In fact all Star one shows were awesome because they weren't dragged. Thats why they didn't used to have a story to show later in most of the shows, but in top GEC channels, shows complete 1000 episodes and they will show every detail by dragging it most of the times. MB is a Colors' show and if we compare MB to other shows, then MB will look like SO show because other shows are sooo dragged . Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index