Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

filler episode today waiting for next week (Page 6)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

The 'cooking Modak' episodes were filler ...! Despite DD being there , most DD fans found it torturous to watch ..! So you see , it's not as if DD fans look for an opportunity ( when the male lead is absent ) to appreciate her onscreen . If it makes sense and is relevant to the story , we enjoy .. else we don't ..DD or no DD ..! A powerful performance is an added bonus ...!

Bang on Ashi!
Even I hated the modak track!
And even with the Mukund-Madhu track, I used the skip whole episodes...just bcz my fav is in the scene, I can't torture myself like that...

lol patidev..we said the same things together...i think our telepathy is also working like rishbala...Embarrassed
TRP started increasing after marrige track, Marrige of Rishab Mohan Kundra with Madhubala shamsher Malik, Rest i will stay mum

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-manesha76

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
When Madhu shines I love the epi n When Rk shines i love the epi too... Filler epi for me is when both Rishbala were missing or The epi goes out of sense n story

Edited by Arnav90 - 09 November 2012 at 9:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgirl_27-SmexyGhost--Sexy-SahiPakdeHainmanesha76Sandy-Naz

sweetgirl_27 Groupbie
sweetgirl_27
sweetgirl_27

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
absence of a lead for an episode or two does'nt matter if the story is strong and is moving forward and 2day is definitely not a filler be'coz so much happened in just 1 night. yes if u are looking only for rk's dialogues and rishbala romance then that's ur opinion.Ermm
for me drashti rocked 2day with her display of emotions. hats off ddClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuvarLola13RSP04-SmexyGhost-Sandy-NazArnav90manesha76

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I wont called it a filler epi coz so much happened...Madhu knowing the truth was the ultimate track and DD was just Bang on!!!...I agree I missed RK but that doesn't mean I dint enjoy the epi just because he wasn't there(though it would have spiced things up)...but DD just amazed me today...what expressions she gave...brilliant!!!

Edited by ForeverForU - 09 November 2012 at 10:02am

ashuvar-Sexy-Sandy-NazArnav90-PoisonIvy-manesha76

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

When Madhu shines I love the epi n When Rk shines i love the epi too... Filler epi for me is when both Rishbala were missing or The epi goes out of sense n story
exactlyClap  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SmexyGhost-Arnav90

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
wish da CVs had shown da confrontation 2day itself,it wud have been fast-paced atleast!!Sleepy m bored of dis track,since da past 1 month!!again mondays epi will b confrontation n dipz ka drama!!Pinch dis track is nt gnna wrap up b4 wed!!Dead want a proper story n m even tired of da N no of festivals n puja's!! luks like this show has had pujas n festivals more dan any other show on TV!! r da CVs dat short of a proper story dat they r just dragging da show wid festivals only!! Stern Smile now 1nce dis track is over,next will b KC n den Diwali!!Wacko n did CVs 4get RK is a superstar?? how long will he sit at home?? Ermm at dis point of time,its only planning,plotting n protecting being shown like every other typical show!!D'ohBuck up CVs n think of sumthing different n interesting!!Sleepy

Edited by MyAngelAbhay - 09 November 2012 at 10:21am

babi01SmoothCriminalreadingworms.SheDevil-Nafisa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01SmoothCriminalMyAngelAbhayreadingworms.Dark_ChocolateSheDevil-Nafisa-CrazyGirl.21

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Agree wid u TM.Today episode was indeed boring. I mean it was drag.Na mujhe rona aaya na hasna bas sar dukh rha tha. Arey yaar main isse original time slot pai dekh kar pak gayi repeat toh dur ki baat hai. Arey its not only abt RK but show was actual drag wid all non-sense.Hats off 2 ppl jo  iss episode ko bhi awesome bol rhe hai. MADHU nai nhi poore episode nai bore kiya.LOL haha RK hota toh atleast kuch better dialogues se show mai jaan daal deta but wht can v do Cv's save RK 4 bst. Madhu k dug scene se better toh woh Madhu or shammu ki confrontation dikhate.

PS-RK k har scene entertaining hota hai & yeh maine aaj realize kar liya after watching this boring bakwass episode.Ab koi believe kare ya na kare but RK mai kuch toh baat haiWinkLOL

PSS- Y the hell ppl always force their views on other?Plz leave poor TM alone.Its ok if she found this episode boring evn I found the same infact most of us found it bakwass ya but they dont wnt 2 say here in open coz yahan sirf kuch log ko apne views express karna allowed hai.Episode bakwass tha & I mean it,Ab mere view se kisi ko problem ho toh I cant help it. DD was gud may b coz she is gud in emotional scenes but show was definitely boring & draggedDead

Awesome post TM I agree wid uSmile

Edited by SheDevil - 09 November 2012 at 11:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01SmoothCriminalreadingworms.MyAngelAbhayDark_Chocolate-Nafisa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index