Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

filler episode today waiting for next week (Page 5)

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
The 'cooking Modak' episodes were filler ...! Despite DD being there , most DD fans found it torturous to watch ..! So you see , it's not as if DD fans look for an opportunity ( when the male lead is absent ) to appreciate her onscreen . If it makes sense and is relevant to the story , we enjoy .. else we don't ..DD or no DD ..! A powerful performance is an added bonus ...!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgirl_27RSP04Lola13desigrl414stressreliefdesaitbangaloresDDbiggestfanAmoureuxBasilisk-Sexy--brokensoul-_Darling_-SmexyGhost-Sandy-Nazmanesha76Arnav90--Udhay--leverne-chrys-

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

The 'cooking Modak' episodes were filler ...! Despite DD being there , most DD fans found it torturous to watch ..! So you see , it's not as if DD fans look for an opportunity ( when the male lead is absent ) to appreciate her onscreen . If it makes sense and is relevant to the story , we enjoy .. else we don't ..DD or no DD ..! A powerful performance is an added bonus ...!

Bang on Ashi!
Even I hated the modak track!
And even with the Mukund-Madhu track, I used the skip whole episodes...just bcz my fav is in the scene, I can't torture myself like that...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuvarLola13stressreliefRSP04desigrl414desaitDDbiggestfan-brokensoul--Sexy--SmexyGhost-Sandy-NazleverneArnav90--Udhay--manesha76-chrys-

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Clap
completely agree...it was torture to watch the modak scenes and the kitchen politics..not to forget the mukkund track...

its not DD being present or absent that matters...all that matters it a good story with a bang on performance..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414Lola13stressreliefDDbiggestfan-brokensoul--SmexyGhost-Basiliskmanesha76Sandy-NazArnav90--Udhay---chrys-

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Bang on Ashi!
Even I hated the modak track!
And even with the Mukund-Madhu track, I used the skip whole episodes...just bcz my fav is in the scene, I can't torture myself like that...

lol patidev..we said the same things together...i think our telepathy is also working like rishbala...Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Basilisk-Sexy--brokensoul-Sandy-NazArnav90manesha76

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

again dd n vdSilly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76-PuNiTh-

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Yaaron Chill Maaro... Wink

@TM respect your opinion... 

May be aapke liye filler tha... 
But mere liye stellar tha... Embarrassed (performance and story wise)

Edited by Azmatazz - 09 November 2012 at 9:50am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuvarRSP04DDbiggestfangennyM-Sexy-Basilisk-brokensoul--SmexyGhost-Sandy-NazArnav90--Udhay--manesha76

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Totally filler epi.. i was boredPinch

I just read your LU Tanu and I'm not interested to watch it. Sounds boring. Poor you had to watch it to write the LU for the forum

But I suppose having an episode where Madhu only shines leaving RK out is good for DD fans from Geet at least they get to see her be the lead more then RK monopilising all the scene. But for me which is watching for RK's dialogues and also Rishbala romance these type of episodes just don't hit the spot...Embarrassedsorry fans of DD.

Ok first of all I haven't watched the episode yet but what do you mean by "Madhu only shines leaving RK out is good for DD fans from geet"...does that mean that you think all DD fans just want to watch DD shine in all episodes?? Seriously, being a DD fan, that sentence is offending to me...When RK shines out in few episodes, we don't go around making posts saying that "RK shining out today was good for VD fans from PKYEK" and calling them filler episodes bcz we understand that in some episodes, its important for RK to shine and in some its important for Madhu to shine bcz this show is not only abt Madhu or RK but Rishbala together!

First when we had episodes on RK's past, Rk's tharkeygiri, the entry of RK's family and relationships...it was only RK shining out...and now its Madhu's turn...so what's wrong in this?
If you think it was a filler episode then good for you bcz no ones going to change your views...
I only commented bcz of that one sentence abt DD fans (which i found offending) otherwise I don't want to or intend to change your views

P.S. Just saying sorry in the end doesn't make it alright...Just saying...

Patidev...<3
bang on answer...DD always shines so i think everyday is a good day for DDians...and as far as RK monopolising is concerned..they rock when together..its rishbala who are awesome together...and RK is also boring at times...and not always interesting...
just my POV...Wink
Agree sauts DD always shine for us n i am happy that every epi is good for us, Madhu ke bina Rk ke dialogue kis kaam ke, Madhu nahi hogi toh kya Rk wall ke sath romance kare ga lolzz , I love Rishbala together n Indiviusaly so for me every epi rocks

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414DDbiggestfan-Sexy--brokensoul-Basiliskmanesha76Sandy-Naz--Udhay--

DDbiggestfan IF-Rockerz
DDbiggestfan
DDbiggestfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dd-vd

again dd n vdSilly

Jst chill Big smile there is nothing against dd nd vd Smile
actually TM had sm doubts so its our duty to clear it to her LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHain-brokensoul-Sandy-NazArnav90manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index