Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

filler episode today waiting for next week (Page 4)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
It was an awesom epi, Much need one, Drashti was fantastic n I totally loved the epi, I can watch it 100 times, I don't felt it dragged, To TM going by ur DP i don't think u should complaint such things baki samajdaar ko ishara hi kaafi hai, Rest everybody has own POV but i will advice u one thing learn apprieciating the talent, Gd 9yt

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33Little_Mermaid.Basiliskmanesha76Sandy-Naz--Udhay--

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
The episode doesn't become a filler merely because RK was missing ..!

I havnt watched the episode but going by the written update it was well needed . Dragging ..? I assure you other shows would have the lead protagonist finding out the truth after months . It's pretty fast paced actually ...! If this is dragging , what would you call RK's papa raag or his conflict with Radha ji which has seems to be going on forever with absolutely no progress in their relationship ? I would rather have this track play out for a while .. Atleast it seems to be going somewhere ...!

I'm sure DD was fab today   , as always ...!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

McMuffinstressreliefSuniLola13RSP04desigrl414gennyMbangaloresAngel-33DDbiggestfan-SmexyGhost--Sexy-Little_Mermaid.-brokensoul-swan20SunsetglowBasilisk-lazybee-Sandy-Nazmanesha76Arnav90--Udhay--leverne-chrys-

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Yup a filler and that too on weekened...m sad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Totally filler epi.. i was bored Pinch

I just read your LU Tanu and I'm not interested to watch it. Sounds boring. Poor you had to watch it to write the LU for the forum 

But I suppose having an episode where Madhu only shines leaving RK out is good for DD fans from Geet at least they get to see her be the lead more then RK monopilising all the scene. But for me which is watching for RK's dialogues and also Rishbala romance these type of episodes just don't hit the spot...Embarrassed sorry fans of DD.

Ok first of all I haven't watched the episode yet but what do you mean by "Madhu only shines leaving RK out is good for DD fans from geet"...does that mean that you think all DD fans just want to watch DD shine in all episodes?? Seriously, being a DD fan, that sentence is offending to me...When RK shines out in few episodes, we don't go around making posts saying that "RK shining out today was good for VD fans from PKYEK" and calling them filler episodes bcz we understand that in some episodes, its important for RK to shine and in some its important for Madhu to shine bcz this show is not only abt Madhu or RK but Rishbala together! 

First when we had episodes on RK's past, Rk's tharkeygiri, the entry of RK's family and relationships...it was only RK shining out...and now its Madhu's turn...so what's wrong in this?
If you think it was a filler episode then good for you bcz no ones going to change your views...
I only commented bcz of that one sentence abt DD fans (which i found offending) otherwise I don't want to or intend to change your views

P.S. Just saying sorry in the end doesn't make it alright...Just saying...

Edit: RK shines out through his dialogues and tharkeygiri while Madhu shines out through her emotions and expressions...The show is well balanced and gives chance to both MB and RK to shine out!

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 09 November 2012 at 9:35am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Amna0521stressreliefLola13RSP04desigrl414Angel-33DDbiggestfandesaitLittle_Mermaid.-brokensoul--SmexyGhost-Sandy-Nazmanesha76Arnav90--Udhay--leverne-chrys-

Angel-33 IF-Rockerz
Angel-33
Angel-33

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I don't think that today's episode was a filler episode 
Today's episode was very much needed and a daughter's emotions were very beautifully shown and Drashti did a perfect job

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414-brokensoul-Sandy-NazArnav90manesha76-chrys-

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Totally filler epi.. i was bored Pinch

I just read your LU Tanu and I'm not interested to watch it. Sounds boring. Poor you had to watch it to write the LU for the forum 

But I suppose having an episode where Madhu only shines leaving RK out is good for DD fans from Geet at least they get to see her be the lead more then RK monopilising all the scene. But for me which is watching for RK's dialogues and also Rishbala romance these type of episodes just don't hit the spot...Embarrassed sorry fans of DD.

Ok first of all I haven't watched the episode yet but what do you mean by "Madhu only shines leaving RK out is good for DD fans from geet"...does that mean that you think all DD fans just want to watch DD shine in all episodes?? Seriously, being a DD fan, that sentence is offending to me...When RK shines out in few episodes, we don't go around making posts saying that "RK shining out today was good for VD fans from PKYEK" and calling them filler episodes bcz we understand that in some episodes, its important for RK to shine and in some its important for Madhu to shine bcz this show is not only abt Madhu or RK but Rishbala together! 

First when we had episodes on RK's past, Rk's tharkeygiri, the entry of RK's family and relationships...it was only RK shining out...and now its Madhu's turn...so what's wrong in this?
If you think it was a filler episode then good for you bcz no ones going to change your views...
I only commented bcz of that one sentence abt DD fans (which i found offending) otherwise I don't want to or intend to change your views

Patidev...<3
bang on answer...DD always shines so i think everyday is a good day for DDians...and as far as RK monopolising is concerned..they rock when together..its rishbala who are awesome together...and RK is also boring at times...and not always interesting...
just my POV...Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414Lola13stressreliefRSP04DDbiggestfan-brokensoul-BasiliskSandy-NazArnav90-chrys-

DDbiggestfan IF-Rockerz
DDbiggestfan
DDbiggestfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Well i hvnt watched d episode yet Unhappy
bt i think u watch this show jst for dialogues nd romance then it might be a filler for u bt not for all who watch d show for its story too Big smile missing of one character make d episode filler Confused really..?? I dint know that LOL
If the story has moved so much thn i wont call it filler bt a very much needed episode Big smile actually its better to watch smthing different rather thn d same Madhu feeds to RK in each episode Sleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414Lola13Basilisk-brokensoul-Sandy-NazArnav90leverne-chrys-

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Totally filler epi.. i was boredPinch

But I suppose having an episode where Madhu only shines leaving RK out is good for DD fans from Geet at least they get to see her be the lead more then RK monopilising all the scene. But for me which is watching for RK's dialogues and also Rishbala romance these type of episodes just don't hit the spot...Embarrassedsorry fans of DD.

Edit: RK shines out through his dialogues and tharkeygiri while Madhu shines out through her emotions and expressions...The show is well balanced and gives chance to both MB and RK to shine out!

Well done Sisi totally agree with you, Agar yahan par DD fans ki baat ho rahi hai toh let me tell some truth that its only DD fans who apprieciate talent n both the leads equally when needed but in return what we get is such posts...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Amna0521stressreliefRSP04DDbiggestfansunflower52BasiliskLittle_Mermaid.-brokensoul--SmexyGhost-Sandy-Nazmanesha76leverne-PoisonIvy--chrys-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index