Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

filler episode today waiting for next week (Page 17)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by sunflower52

Hi guys,

Please it seems a lot has gone on overnight when I went to sleep here where I live, even discussions that don't relate to the topic, please can I request you have these discussions in the chat thread, or via pm or even on facebook, thank you.

With regards to the topic I felt the episode dragged they could have wrapped up the Malik shooting RK track this week, I expected that Madhu would go to chawl, find no-one in the house as Malik and Padmini had gone to the Durga Ma prayers, so she would be free to search the luggage of Malik then go and dig for the gun come back with it in the house to wait for Malik/Paddo to come back (really quick way) meanwhile Dipali followed Madhu and took the pictures of Madhu digging for the gun and go back to the house to tell everyone, RK wakes up hears this doesn't say anything and goes to the chawl to make Madhu understand he doesn't blame her father. It could have been done all yesterday. But they made Madhu go for the prayers, also the dragging way they did the digging for the gun oh my god. This track started beginning October, even we knew Malik was the killer in October, it's too much now the same track until now, especially as now next track is being delayed Karva Chauth then Diwali. 

Everyone has given they opinion, some agreeing the episode was a drag and some thinking it was necessary before jumping into resolving the matter, so lets just leave it at that, that I created a topic and everybody gave their opinion on that one topic only, and no more discussion is required to clarify I don't feel. 

However, Offence has been taken on my remark to say DD fans from Geet will like Madhu time to shine, I'm sorry if others felt I am dividing the forum between DD and VD fans by my remarks there, it was just my opinion that made me say that, the CV's are trying to balance the leads by giving the RK character time to feature and the Madhu character also time to do the same. Mostly Friday's episode was giving the Madhu character an opportunity to feature, whilst RK character rested. I like it when RK character is there, so he not being there was missed that is all. But Manesha you took offence at my saying this right, but why for sunflower52's post which said "Exactly I was getting bored of seeing to much of RK and less Madhu. Now it is Madhu's turn to show her family dynamics. The PH is doing a good job of balancing the lead's family dynamics." link here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282232&TPN=11 (it's the 4th post down) Now to be fare to me I said exactly the same thing, but for me you took offence but for sunflower you didn't take offence. Manesha please reply why you took offence with me rather then her when she has said much the same. 

If it's because I said DD rather then Madhu then please accept my slip...but I meant how sunflower52 said it.

This all comes up to how you word, you might be trying to say the same what I said but your words did not come across the same. 

We should just stick to the characters and not bring the actor's as it will offend the fans. 

Yes the only difference was that I said DD fans will like Madhu being on the forefront and RK taking a rest, but the meaning of what you said in your post, is the same to what I did, because you said you were bored of RK being in the forefront with his family dynamics and it's nice to see Madhu taking the reigns.

It's not a big deal to be honest for me to say DD fans liked Friday's episode because you did enjoy that aspect of it. Lets just enjoy the serial without bickering among ourselves over using character names to describe a fan base or actors names to describe a fan base. I think you all should not have been offended, as you said the same thing here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282232&TPN=11 (the 4th post down) and nobody was offended with what you said. 

Thats the major crux that you brought DD fans into this. I did not bring the fan group in my post so no one was offended. 

Yes lets enjoy the serial as the both are good and when together give electrifying performance. We have good leads let appreciate both DD and VD for their performances and not go overboard if one is not shown. 

They did drag the episode but the end scene with Madhu breaking down when her suspicion was confirmed worth it.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--PoisonIvy-manesha76

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

@TM nobody got offended with u not liking the the episode but it was ur comment against DD fans that irked many of them here!! ur comment was offending!!

u dont like DD or madhu,, not a issue but attacking a fan group was not expected!!

@julz welcome back,, missed ya in the forum

@mymagic13 you've gotten confused, please understand fully what is happening...page 15 is when I was clearing the issue of who is offended and with what exactly I said. Okay here is the link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282232&TPN=15 (on my post it's in the 4th paragraph). 

But this issue is a total none issue, nobody should even be offended with it.
-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mymagic13

@TM nobody got offended with u not liking the the episode but it was ur comment against DD fans that irked many of them here!! ur comment was offending!!

u dont like DD or madhu,, not a issue but attacking a fan group was not expected!!

@julz welcome back,, missed ya in the forum

@mymagic13 you've gotten confused, please understand fully what is happening...page 15 is when I was clearing the issue of who is offended and with what exactly I said. Okay here is the link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282232&TPN=15 (on my post it's in the 4th paragraph). 

But this issue is a total none issue, nobody should even be offended with it.

@tm
i got offended with ur comment which was posted in page 3 about dd fans!!

But I suppose having an episode where Madhu only shines leaving RK out is good for DD fans from Geet at least they get to see her be the lead more then RK monopilising all the scene. But for me which is watching for RK's dialogues and also Rishbala romance these type of episodes just don't hit the spot...Embarrassed sorry fans of DD.

@red u invited the trouble in ur post,, i never said anything about u not liking the show or madhu,, that is ur POV!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Some of u guys are saying the episode was dragging, filler and all..
I respect your opinion..!

Now on to my opinion :

I never felt the episode was dragging at all, it was an engaging, well etched episode compared to the crap we get to see in TV these days.

Some days ago, the focus was on RK and his family, and Madhu had very less to do, and I didnt feel bad that it was a filler/drag episode because, as of now, the actors playing these roles are equal to me..
I love both of them and I would always admire them in this serial!!

In Yesterday's episode, I did miss RK, his sarcasm, his concern, his smirks, his eyelocks with Madhu, his tone in calling 'Biwi' and all that. But thinking logically, in sync with the story, the current situation has no chance to accomadate our RK in that episode because it was about Madhu realising the truth about her husband's murder attempt, by none other than Malik, the Man whom she trusts the most in the world!!

But Drashti's exemplary performance had more than made up for it, she was bang on with her expressions, without any dialogues or shouting, her heartfelt tears and pain in the eyes rendered me speechless!! The woman can seriously engage u and carry off the episode on her shoulders!! WORD!!

Comment for the Topic is over now. Now some words on this thread..
And I'm seriously getting annoyed at the polite, indirect bashing and mocking that happened in this thread from the morning.

I'm basically a DD fan, and I want her and this show to be on top.  I was never a fan of Vivian, but since my princess Drashti is in this show, I watched this one, and over the period, I have started liking Vivian and his acting as well, So now I'm a DVD fan.

These days, I comment on Vivian profile too and in all the TB articles, I mention his name too in my comments so that both DVD get to top in CM ranks. But this continuous digs and mocking at us DD fans, is irritating and I feel like saying something against him / bash him and his fans, which I'm consitently restraining myself from doing!! I think there are many here who think like that.

Come on guys, Madhubala is our favorite show and both Drashti and Vivian are equally important for the show..! We should learn to accept them as a pair and stay united as DVD fans, work for both of them and our show to stay top in rankings!!

Thanks..
UDHAY

P.S : I can't believe I wrote this much, this is my first post that is this long in my one year stint in IF so far!! Big smile

Edited by --Udhay-- - 10 November 2012 at 3:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414Angel-33Sandy-Nazmysteriousmillimanesha76itsRitzi

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
um, really?
I didn't think so!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Everyone has a right to express their opinion,boring or not boring that's thier  point of view and we should respect others opinion if not agree with them
every time someone says something you dont agree with there is no reason to start fighting or getting personal about a member or for that matter even attacking anyone
This Topics become Instigatory in nature and is leading to arguments
hence 
TOPIC CLOSED
Shruti
Madhubala DT

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414superdil19--Udhay--silent.desire-Jwalamukhi-mysteriousmilli-Nafisa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index