Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

filler episode today waiting for next week (Page 16)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

@TM nobody got offended with u not liking the the episode but it was ur comment against DD fans that irked many of them here!! ur comment was offending!!

u dont like DD or madhu,, not a issue but attacking a fan group was not expected!!

Meenu , i completely second you . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-_Darling_Arnav90--Udhay--

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

@TM nobody got offended with u not liking the the episode but it was ur comment against DD fans that irked many of them here!! ur comment was offending!!

u dont like DD or madhu,, not a issue but attacking a fan group was not expected!!

Meenu , i completely second you . 

lol manu mujhe patha hai,, i know ur reaction was for that comment against dd fans n not for the TM!! LOLLOL
tujhe kya hua aaj?? am rofling at ur comments!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76--Udhay--

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13 [/QUOTE

lol manu mujhe patha hai,, i know ur reaction was for that comment against dd fans n not for the TM!! LOLLOL

Mujhe kuch nahi hua . But pata nahi yaar kal mein bohot royee thi . Shaayad uska asar dimag par chala gaya hoga . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-Arnav90--Udhay--

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Originally posted by _innocent_

This topic is hilarious. I posted a similar topic not to long ago, and most people who commented here told me to buzz off and swtich the channel and that included the TM, that means i ought not to respect the tm and bash her personally too right?Sleepy  TM maybe you too need to preach what practice , and change your channelTongue

Atleast yesterday was a better episode than that stupid sari track and seducing nonsense we witnessed. Sleepy (oups yeah again my POVLOL

If you bash me personally your post will be reported, so what will you have gained, absolutely nothing, just stick to the topic here, and don't dredge up past topics. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

seems lk i missed smthin...wts wrong..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE

Mujhe kuch nahi hua . But pata nahi yaar kal mein bohot royee thi . Shaayad uska asar dimag par chala gaya hoga . 

kya huaa??? kyun royee??

manesha76--Udhay--

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Hi guys,

Please it seems a lot has gone on overnight when I went to sleep here where I live, even discussions that don't relate to the topic, please can I request you have these discussions in the chat thread, or via pm or even on facebook, thank you.

With regards to the topic I felt the episode dragged they could have wrapped up the Malik shooting RK track this week, I expected that Madhu would go to chawl, find no-one in the house as Malik and Padmini had gone to the Durga Ma prayers, so she would be free to search the luggage of Malik then go and dig for the gun come back with it in the house to wait for Malik/Paddo to come back (really quick way) meanwhile Dipali followed Madhu and took the pictures of Madhu digging for the gun and go back to the house to tell everyone, RK wakes up hears this doesn't say anything and goes to the chawl to make Madhu understand he doesn't blame her father. It could have been done all yesterday. But they made Madhu go for the prayers, also the dragging way they did the digging for the gun oh my god. This track started beginning October, even we knew Malik was the killer in October, it's too much now the same track until now, especially as now next track is being delayed Karva Chauth then Diwali. 

Everyone has given they opinion, some agreeing the episode was a drag and some thinking it was necessary before jumping into resolving the matter, so lets just leave it at that, that I created a topic and everybody gave their opinion on that one topic only, and no more discussion is required to clarify I don't feel. 

However, Offence has been taken on my remark to say DD fans from Geet will like Madhu time to shine, I'm sorry if others felt I am dividing the forum between DD and VD fans by my remarks there, it was just my opinion that made me say that, the CV's are trying to balance the leads by giving the RK character time to feature and the Madhu character also time to do the same. Mostly Friday's episode was giving the Madhu character an opportunity to feature, whilst RK character rested. I like it when RK character is there, so he not being there was missed that is all. But Manesha you took offence at my saying this right, but why for sunflower52's post which said "Exactly I was getting bored of seeing to much of RK and less Madhu. Now it is Madhu's turn to show her family dynamics. The PH is doing a good job of balancing the lead's family dynamics." link here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282232&TPN=11 (it's the 4th post down) Now to be fare to me I said exactly the same thing, but for me you took offence but for sunflower you didn't take offence. Manesha please reply why you took offence with me rather then her when she has said much the same. 

If it's because I said DD rather then Madhu then please accept my slip...but I meant how sunflower52 said it.

This all comes up to how you word, you might be trying to say the same what I said but your words did not come across the same. 

We should just stick to the characters and not bring the actor's as it will offend the fans. 

Yes the only difference was that I said DD fans will like Madhu being on the forefront and RK taking a rest, but the meaning of what you said in your post, is the same to what I did, because you said you were bored of RK being in the forefront with his family dynamics and it's nice to see Madhu taking the reigns.

It's not a big deal to be honest for me to say DD fans liked Friday's episode because you did enjoy that aspect of it. Lets just enjoy the serial without bickering among ourselves over using character names to describe a fan base or actors names to describe a fan base. I think you all should not have been offended, as you said the same thing here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282232&TPN=11 (the 4th post down) and nobody was offended with what you said. 

..PlayfulKiss..sunflower52

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mymagic13 

[/QUOTE]

kya huaa??? kyun royee??
[/QUOTE]

Thodi emotional hogayee thi , Madhu ne mujhe rula diya kal . Kal mein bohot late soyee because i was crying . 

-Sexy---Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index