Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

filler episode today waiting for next week (Page 15)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38912

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

Please it seems a lot has gone on overnight when I went to sleep here where I live, even discussions that don't relate to the topic, please can I request you have these discussions in the chat thread, or via pm or even on facebook, thank you.

With regards to the topic I felt the episode dragged they could have wrapped up the Malik shooting RK track this week, I expected that Madhu would go to chawl, find no-one in the house as Malik and Padmini had gone to the Durga Ma prayers, so she would be free to search the luggage of Malik then go and dig for the gun come back with it in the house to wait for Malik/Paddo to come back (really quick way) meanwhile Dipali followed Madhu and took the pictures of Madhu digging for the gun and go back to the house to tell everyone, RK wakes up hears this doesn't say anything and goes to the chawl to make Madhu understand he doesn't blame her father. It could have been done all yesterday. But they made Madhu go for the prayers, also the dragging way they did the digging for the gun oh my god. This track started beginning October, even we knew Malik was the killer in October, it's too much now the same track until now, especially as now next track is being delayed Karva Chauth then Diwali. 

Everyone has given they opinion, some agreeing the episode was a drag and some thinking it was necessary before jumping into resolving the matter, so lets just leave it at that, that I created a topic and everybody gave their opinion on that one topic only, and no more discussion is required to clarify I don't feel. 

However, Offence has been taken on my remark to say DD fans from Geet will like Madhu time to shine, I'm sorry if others felt I am dividing the forum between DD and VD fans by my remarks there, it was just my opinion that made me say that, the CV's are trying to balance the leads by giving the RK character time to feature and the Madhu character also time to do the same. Mostly Friday's episode was giving the Madhu character an opportunity to feature, whilst RK character rested. I like it when RK character is there, so he not being there was missed that is all. But Manesha you took offence at my saying this right, but why for sunflower52's post which said "Exactly I was getting bored of seeing to much of RK and less Madhu. Now it is Madhu's turn to show her family dynamics. The PH is doing a good job of balancing the lead's family dynamics." link here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282232&TPN=11 (it's the 4th post down) Now to be fare to me I said exactly the same thing, but for me you took offence but for sunflower you didn't take offence. Manesha please reply why you took offence with me rather then her when she has said much the same. 

If it's because I said DD rather then Madhu then please accept my slip...but I meant how sunflower52 said it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..MyAngelAbhaysunflower52readingworms.silent.desire

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged




     Nafs_Sweetheart , I get offended with people who are my friends . People whom i don't know i really do not tell them anything . This is my nature . Also remember you had asked me to reply on one of your post as u said nobody is commenting . I went ahead & commented on it . So you know i am like this  only . This is the post you asked me to comment . I did it . Do u have to say anything about this . Anways tumne post edit kar diya mere liye topic khatam . 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 64901

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
This topic is hilarious. I posted a similar topic not to long ago, and most people who commented here told me to buzz off and swtich the channel and that included the TM, that means i ought not to respect the tm and bash her personally too right?Sleepy  TM maybe you too need to preach what practice , and change your channelTongue
 
 
 
 
Atleast yesterday was a better episode than that stupid sari track and seducing nonsense we witnessed. Sleepy (oups yeah again my POVLOL
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-_Darling_Arnav90--Udhay---PoisonIvy-manesha76

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38912

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76





     Nafs_Sweetheart , I get offended with people who are my friends . People whom i don't know i really do not tell them anything . This is my nature . Also remember you had asked me to reply on one of your post as u said nobody is commenting . I went ahead & commented on it . So you know i am like this  only . This is the post you asked me to comment . I did it . Do u have to say anything about this . Anways tumne post edit kar diya mere liye topic khatam . 



Hi Manesha, I didn't know you replied on that other thread of mine, thanks my friend. I also reply on the threads you ask me to also, as we are on this forum to chat and discuss about the show together, but what is life without friends, we are like almost second family, so we should support each other. I hope I have not upset anybody here, as I just want to discuss the show and don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Joined: 17 October 2006
Posts: 7407

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Hi guys,

Please it seems a lot has gone on overnight when I went to sleep here where I live, even discussions that don't relate to the topic, please can I request you have these discussions in the chat thread, or via pm or even on facebook, thank you.

With regards to the topic I felt the episode dragged they could have wrapped up the Malik shooting RK track this week, I expected that Madhu would go to chawl, find no-one in the house as Malik and Padmini had gone to the Durga Ma prayers, so she would be free to search the luggage of Malik then go and dig for the gun come back with it in the house to wait for Malik/Paddo to come back (really quick way) meanwhile Dipali followed Madhu and took the pictures of Madhu digging for the gun and go back to the house to tell everyone, RK wakes up hears this doesn't say anything and goes to the chawl to make Madhu understand he doesn't blame her father. It could have been done all yesterday. But they made Madhu go for the prayers, also the dragging way they did the digging for the gun oh my god. This track started beginning October, even we knew Malik was the killer in October, it's too much now the same track until now, especially as now next track is being delayed Karva Chauth then Diwali. 

Everyone has given they opinion, some agreeing the episode was a drag and some thinking it was necessary before jumping into resolving the matter, so lets just leave it at that, that I created a topic and everybody gave their opinion on that one topic only, and no more discussion is required to clarify I don't feel. 

However, Offence has been taken on my remark to say DD fans from Geet will like Madhu time to shine, I'm sorry if others felt I am dividing the forum between DD and VD fans by my remarks there, it was just my opinion that made me say that, the CV's are trying to balance the leads by giving the RK character time to feature and the Madhu character also time to do the same. Mostly Friday's episode was giving the Madhu character an opportunity to feature, whilst RK character rested. I like it when RK character is there, so he not being there was missed that is all. But Manesha you took offence at my saying this right, but why for sunflower52's post which said "Exactly I was getting bored of seeing to much of RK and less Madhu. Now it is Madhu's turn to show her family dynamics. The PH is doing a good job of balancing the lead's family dynamics." link here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282232&TPN=11 (it's the 4th post down) Now to be fare to me I said exactly the same thing, but for me you took offence but for sunflower you didn't take offence. Manesha please reply why you took offence with me rather then her when she has said much the same. 

If it's because I said DD rather then Madhu then please accept my slip...but I meant how sunflower52 said it.

This all comes up to how you word, you might be trying to say the same what I said but your words did not come across the same. 

We should just stick to the characters and not bring the actor's as it will offend the fans. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76-Nafisa---Udhay--

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

[/QUOTE]

Hi Manesha, I didn't know you replied on that other thread of mine, thanks my friend. I also reply on the threads you ask me to also, as we are on this forum to chat and discuss about the show together, but what is life without friends, we are like almost second family, so we should support each other. I hope I have not upset anybody here, as I just want to discuss the show and don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.


   I will still keep on supporting , Anyways please always try to write DVD fans not DD fans & VD fans . Aslo mujhe tumhare Episode wale comment se koi problem nahi thi . Bas DD fans wale shabd se issue tha . Baaki if u hate the episode fine meine thodi banaya tha . Mujhe kya hai tum like karo yah dislike karo that is PH ka problem not my . 

 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa---Udhay--

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Joined: 27 January 2011
Posts: 20310

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@TM nobody got offended with u not liking the the episode but it was ur comment against DD fans that irked many of them here!! ur comment was offending!!

u dont like DD or madhu,, not a issue but attacking a fan group was not expected!!



@julz welcome back,, missed ya in the forum

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Arnav90--Udhay--manesha76_innocent_

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Joined: 02 January 2011
Posts: 10562

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
the episode dint look lk a filler cz dt ws all needed...
 the episode ws kinda ok fr me..m lukin forward to next week...Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index