Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

filler episode today waiting for next week (Page 14)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

@Koyel where i said it was one status, I gave 3 status and i accept it, You people gave me 3 back to back reason crushed my believe under ur feets so my reaction was obvious...

I already told all the 3 reasons to gave status to chakku so kindly contact her...

In my status i used the word you people use for urself except that word i did'nt even used a single word

TU ITNA SAB HONEY KE BAADH BHI APNE WORDS KO DEFEND KAR RAHA HAI?!?! KYA BOLOON MEIN TUJH. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BETRAYL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..MUJHE NAHI PATA KE KYA HUA THA KE TU ITNA BADAL GAYA. THERE WAS A TIME WHEN MEIN TUJHE SAMAJHDAAR AUR ACCHA SAMAJH TI THI..BUR LAGTA HAI WHEN I SEE ALL THIS.

Actually the case is other way round 1st I got hurted by 3 of ur people then i changed my path, Everything happens for a reason...

You don't know the reason that is why you are saying so
how will i know what happened? but look at it from my perspective! if i suddenly see someone completely changed and making such statuses..won't i feel shocked and bad and feel like mujhe insaan ki koi pehechaan nahi hai?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Arnav90

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Actually the case is other way round 1st I got hurted by 3 of ur people then i changed my path, Everything happens for a reason...

I know Arnav you got hurt . But still you were nice with many people . 

Arnav90--Udhay--

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

@Koyel where i said it was one status, I gave 3 status and i accept it, You people gave me 3 back to back reason crushed my believe under ur feets so my reaction was obvious...

I already told all the 3 reasons to gave status to chakku so kindly contact her...

In my status i used the word you people use for urself except that word i did'nt even used a single word

<font color="#0099ff">TU ITNA SAB HONEY KE BAADH BHI APNE WORDS KO DEFEND KAR RAHA HAI?!?! KYA BOLOON MEIN TUJH. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BETRAYL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..MUJHE NAHI PATA KE KYA HUA THA KE TU ITNA BADAL GAYA. THERE WAS A TIME WHEN MEIN TUJHE SAMAJHDAAR AUR ACCHA SAMAJH TI THI..BUR LAGTA HAI WHEN I SEE ALL THIS.</font>

Actually the case is other way round 1st Igot hurted by 3 of ur people then i changed my path, Everything happens for a reason...

Same here, Arnav. We changed because others did to us. For how long should we take it? People forget when they personal attack others and bash their favorites, they will actually make more haters for their favorite &
or force others to be biased.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52manesha76Arnav90--Udhay--

raj1210 Groupbie
raj1210
raj1210

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
this show relation between daughter & father she has image about father as hero & she never thought this will happn i should salute tht Drashti she has done fabulous performance HATSOFF

sunflower52--Udhay--

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Originally posted by sunflower52

This is nothing new, even in PKYEK forum this use to happen.

The female lead no matter what she does is alwayscriticize.Why because rest are so enthral with the male actor.

Sometimes I find RK's dialogues okay and VD is good but not great atsarcasm.

Even at times DD fails, but this time in this so called filler episode she nailed it, why have dialogues when you can speak with your expressions.

I know. I wasn't active in PKYEK forum, but was a silent reader there so know what used to happen most of the times & the mods never used to say anything either. Confused

Trust me it was annoying, I use to support both at one point. Then saw that the female lead to get supported I was one of the few who use too.

I like both RK and Madhu, also both the actors are equally doing good job.

Even I like both, but I am always protective towards female character and actress more. Well, that's me. Being a female, I am always more on female side lol. Even if I am not a show fan and that show leads fan like IPK, still I am more towards the female actress. That's why when it gets too much, I give it back to others and write my biased comments too because others just force me to be biased.

My limit is till the character's, I do not involve with actors as they are doing their job.

I only talk about those character's whom I relate too, as it is I can not stand those perfect character's who do sacrifices whether needed or not. Or are too goody, lie to their partners for whatever reason and then cry when they are misunderstood Wacko.

So most of the SP females characters I can not relate, like I could not relate to Abhay at one point. 

Here Madhu and RK both have their own good and bad points, are more human rather then those perfect people we are forced to see. 

_Darling_--Udhay--

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] how will i know what happened? but look at it from my perspective! if i suddenly see someone completely changed and making such statuses..won't i feel shocked and bad and feel like mujhe insaan ki koi pehechaan nahi hai?

Koyel , Yehi toh problem hai . Kisiko pata hi nahi ki yeh sab shuru kahan se hua  . Isiliye i want you to forget past Grudges . 

I want you & Arnav to be like before . Mein yeh nahi keheti ki gale milo . But please apne differences ko bhula ke aage bado . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.Arnav90--Udhay--

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

TU ITNA SAB HONEY KE BAADH BHI APNE WORDS KO DEFEND KAR RAHA HAI?!?! KYA BOLOON MEIN TUJH. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BETRAYL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..MUJHE NAHI PATA KE KYA HUA THA KE TU ITNA BADAL GAYA. THERE WAS A TIME WHEN MEIN TUJHE SAMAJHDAAR AUR ACCHA SAMAJH TI THI..BUR LAGTA HAI WHEN I SEE ALL THIS.

how will i know what happened? but look at it from my perspective! if i suddenly see someone completely changed and making such statuses..won't i feel shocked and bad and feel like mujhe insaan ki koi pehechaan nahi hai?

I understand what u felt bcoz you were giving exams at that time so May be you don't know the reason...
But it was not my fault at only, I took the 2nd step not 1st...

readingworms.--Udhay--manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I understand what u felt bcoz you were giving exams at that time so May be you don't know the reason...
But it was not my fault at only, I took the 2nd step not 1st...

Arnav , I think yeh kuch do teen log sabke kaan bharte hain . I think from now on if people come to know something then you must ask directly . 

Agar hum directly poochenge to galatfaymi nahi hogi . 

readingworms.Arnav90--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index