Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

filler episode today waiting for next week (Page 12)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Totally filler epi.. i was bored Pinch

I just read your LU Tanu and I'm not interested to watch it. Sounds boring. Poor you had to watch it to write the LU for the forum 

But I suppose having an episode where Madhu only shines leaving RK out is good for DD fans from Geet at least they get to see her be the lead more then RK monopilising all the scene. But for me which is watching for RK's dialogues and also Rishbala romance these type of episodes just don't hit the spot...Embarrassed sorry fans of DD.

I disagree with you dear . How can you say this that Madhu atleast to got to see lead more . Madhu is the the lead . 

For got sake do not talk this way DD fans & VD fans . We are DVD fans . Don't even think of dividing the fans . Also do not make me take harsh decision Dear . 

I am ok if you do not like the episode . But don't even say these words that atleast DD fans got to see Madhu as lead . If you don't like Madhu then fine but leave her Fans . As even i have many things to say about your favorite . 

Even i can write a big essay on DP of TM n her show but don't want warning so staying mum...
And my facts are gonna be clear cut which is gonna leave her speechlessOuch
manesha. please chill. thandak rakho. and arnav..everyone knows what you can say about people and to what extent you can say about people. fb statuses hai naa to demonstrate your language about other people..so mein samajh sakti hoon..lekin sab kuch kya limit hota hai. sickness aur abuse kya bhi. jo tum humesha cross kartey ho. your fb statuses are big proofs on that. what lovely dedications of abuses you give. don't get me started. if you say dd is better and only one who is saving the show then its okay , but if someone else says that about her favourite the shes wrong and  syou'll start charging her? how convenient. manesha , teri language aur temper saaf hai aur tere bol ne kya aur baat narney kya accha aur bhala standards hai... isi liye tujhse bol rahi hoon , ke chill kar and please don't take offense. meein makkhan nahi laga rahi hoon , im just rying to calm you down.

Well i don't need any lesson from you for my language, What abusing are you talking about i did'nt abuse anybody not even once i don't know May be you saw invisible comments of mine...

Regarding my FB status so i already cleared that Matter with Chakku 2 weeks before so ask her...

There is a newton 3rd law that Every Action has Equal reaction my FB status was result of that law...

3 members of ur gang gave me action whom i belived the most  by ruining my trust i did on them so i reacted gave FB status and i don't regret it at all...

The stalker of my FB ID gave u the info of my FB status but did'nt gave u the date of FB status i think, I don't go wild even in extream situation...

This is the 1st time in 22 years of my life somebody is saying my language is bad otherwise people always say to me specially my guy friends that you have very clean n neat language why don't u abuse much like us how you control ur tongue...

Thanks for giving me some diffrent to hear, Thnxx alot

Even in my FB status i don't abused anybody, I can invite 100 people here who will gave u proof about my language but i don't feel like givig u one so you can think what ever you want...

Remember one thing When u point one finger towards anybody the rest 3 will point you...

"http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3245623&TPN=12" here is the link of ur language Koyel...

Give me link of one post where i abused anybody...

Rest i don't wanna start any fight again bcoz i am already sick of explaning n not interested in one more headache...

If you have diffrent POV write it instead of tdirectly targetting members you can support TM but you opt to target me and Manesha...

And if you really are against fight then ignore quoting bcoz i am leaving dear, Have a nice day...
I don't have nay regrets with anybody bcoz i already moved on, I don't wanna give hard time to the MODS

Edited by Arnav90 - 09 November 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76--Udhay--

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Totally filler epi.. i was bored Pinch

I just read your LU Tanu and I'm not interested to watch it. Sounds boring. Poor you had to watch it to write the LU for the forum 

But I suppose having an episode where Madhu only shines leaving RK out is good for DD fans from Geet at least they get to see her be the lead more then RK monopilising all the scene. But for me which is watching for RK's dialogues and also Rishbala romance these type of episodes just don't hit the spot...Embarrassed sorry fans of DD.

I disagree with you dear . How can you say this that Madhu atleast to got to see lead more . Madhu is the the lead . 

For got sake do not talk this way DD fans & VD fans . We are DVD fans . Don't even think of dividing the fans . Also do not make me take harsh decision Dear . 

I am ok if you do not like the episode . But don't even say these words that atleast DD fans got to see Madhu as lead . If you don't like Madhu then fine but leave her Fans . As even i have many things to say about your favorite . 

Even i can write a big essay on DP of TM n her show but don't want warning so staying mum...
And my facts are gonna be clear cut which is gonna leave her speechlessOuch
manesha. please chill. thandak rakho. and arnav..everyone knows what you can say about people and to what extent you can say about people. fb statuses hai naa to demonstrate your language about other people..so mein samajh sakti hoon..lekin sab kuch kya limit hota hai. sickness aur abuse kya bhi. jo tum humesha cross kartey ho. your fb statuses are big proofs on that. what lovely dedications of abuses you give. don't get me started. if you say dd is better and only one who is saving the show then its okay , but if someone else says that about her favourite the shes wrong and  syou'll start charging her? how convenient. manesha , teri language aur temper saaf hai aur tere bol ne kya aur baat narney kya accha aur bhala standards hai... isi liye tujhse bol rahi hoon , ke chill kar and please don't take offense. meein makkhan nahi laga rahi hoon , im just rying to calm you down.

Well i don't need nay lesson from you for my language, What abusing are you talking about i did'nt abuse anybody not even once i don't know May be you saw invisible comments of mine...

Regarding my FB status so i already cleared that Matter with Chakku 2 weeks before so ask her...

There is a newton 3rd law that Every Action has Equal reaction my FB status was result of that law...

3 members of ur gang gave me action whom i belived the most  by ruining my trust i did on them so i reacted gave FB status and i don't regret it at all...

The stalker of my FB ID gave u the info of my FB status but did'nt gave u the date of FB status i think...

Even i in my FB status i don't abused anybody, I can invite 100 people here who will gave u proof about my language but i don't feel like givig u one so you can think what ever you want...

Remember one thing When u point one finger towards anybody the rest 3 will point you...

"http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3245623&TPN=12" here is the link of ur language Koyel...

Give me link of one post where i abused anybody
there wasnt just one status like that. there were many statuses like that. i saw them.there was more than one.i called things like psycho , mental patients.people who thought i abused them i even said that it was no one in particular , it was general. ask manu. three fingers pointing at me? for bursting out after so much of water went under the bridge? mein doll toh nahi hoon that ill always keep quiet. maine bahaut cheezey hone ke baad bola. you yourself know what kinnd of words you used. they were sick abuses. literal abuses , aur tu woh bhi jaanta hai.  which are prohibited here in IF  so you did it in fb. bauhaut chaalak hai tu. and hello? you didnt say nything to anyone here? should i give you the mirror you gave vidu just cause she said she doesnt like ksg?

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 09 November 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Koyel & Arnav , Please yaar donno ab personal attack mat karo . We need to stop this now . Also yeh long term ke liye bohot bura hone wala hai . To be honest Madhubala serial will carry on for more then 2 yrs . Hum aise nahi rehe payenge . 

I request every member to stop this ladai jagda . Yeh sab sirf humko tension deta hai sur kuch nahi . Sach boloong toh now we should be DVD fans then only we will able to enjoy . One day Madhu ko dikhayenge dusere din RK ko dikhayenge . Agar hum dono ko pasand karte hain toh hum roz khush ho sakte hain . 

I request to everyone please please shant hojao . Kyunki dusere Forum wale faayada uthate hain iss sab ka

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52readingworms.SahiPakdeHainLittle_Mermaid.Arnav90--Udhay--

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Koyel & Arnav , Please yaar donno ab personal attack mat karo . We need to stop this now . Also yeh long term ke liye bohot bura hone wala hai . To be honest Madhubala serial will carry on for more then 2 yrs . Hum aise nahi rehe payenge . 

MANNU I CAN'T STAND THIS PERSON. MAINE KYA SOCHA THA AUR KYA NIKLAA. ITNA GIR GAYA MERI NAZRON MEIN  KE KYA BOLOON.

I request every member to stop this ladai jagda . Yeh sab sirf humko tension deta hai sur kuch nahi . Sach boloong toh now we should be DVD fans then only we will able to enjoy . One day Madhu ko dikhayenge dusere din RK ko dikhayenge . Agar hum dono ko pasand karte hain toh hum roz khush ho sakte hain . 
FINE , I'LL STOP BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO STOP AND YOU STOPPED..SO I'LL STOP. LEKIN SIRF TERE LIYE.

I request to everyone please please shant hojao . Kyunki dusere Forum wale faayada uthate hain iss sab ka
FINE I'LL BE SHAANT.

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 09 November 2012 at 11:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

EarlyYoungTimes IF-Sizzlerz
EarlyYoungTimes
EarlyYoungTimes

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lola13

this episode was needed for story ! I don't see it as a filler.. they are actually developing the story.. all actors were fab today !! 

if they show just rk/ rkmadhu scenes they will drag the track.. and I'm sure no one wants it that.. Tongue
agreeThumbs Up
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
@Koyel where i said it was one status, I gave 3 status and i accept it, You people gave me 3 back to back reason crushed my believe under ur feets so my reaction was obvious...

I already told all the 3 reasons to gave status to chakku so kindly contact her...

In my status i used the word you people use for urself except that word i did'nt even used a single word

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.--Udhay--manesha76

Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
toh iss week yeh hamara weekend topic hai lage raho
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

MANNU I CAN'T STAND THIS PERSON. MAINE KYA SOCHA THA AUR KYA NIKLAA. ITNA GIR GAYA MERI NAZRON MEIN  KE KYA BOLOON.

FINE , I'LL STOP BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO STOP AND YOU STOPPED..SO I'LL STOP. LEKIN SIRF TERE LIYE.

FINE I'LL BE SHAANT.

Yaar tum jis insaan ko nahi janti usko bura nahi bole sakti . Yaar woh sirf uska pyaar hai hai . Pyaar karne wala insaan bura nahi hota . Even you love certain actor . 

Hum sab ne mistake ki hai yahan iss forum mein . Sab ne ek dusere par lanchan lagaya hai . I take blame for everything . But ab i just want to say lets start fresh without ill feelings . 

Pyaar karo aur pyaar pao . Hum joh denge humko wohi milega . 

I LOVE YOU Arnav & Koyel Hug . I think dono react karte hain jab apne favorite actor ke liye hi . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index