Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

filler episode today waiting for next week (Page 11)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

This is nothing new, even in PKYEK forum this use to happen.

The female lead no matter what she does is alwayscriticize.Why because rest are so enthral with the male actor.

Sometimes I find RK's dialogues okay and VD is good but not great atsarcasm.

Even at times DD fails, but this time in this so called filler episode she nailed it, why have dialogues when you can speak with your expressions.

I know. I wasn't active in PKYEK forum, but was a silent reader there so know what used to happen most of the times & the mods never used to say anything either. Confused

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 09 November 2012 at 10:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52manesha76

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Totally filler epi.. i was bored Pinch

I just read your LU Tanu and I'm not interested to watch it. Sounds boring. Poor you had to watch it to write the LU for the forum 

But I suppose having an episode where Madhu only shines leaving RK out is good for DD fans from Geet at least they get to see her be the lead more then RK monopilising all the scene. But for me which is watching for RK's dialogues and also Rishbala romance these type of episodes just don't hit the spot...Embarrassed sorry fans of DD.

I disagree with you dear . How can you say this that Madhu atleast to got to see lead more . Madhu is the the lead . 

For got sake do not talk this way DD fans & VD fans . We are DVD fans . Don't even think of dividing the fans . Also do not make me take harsh decision Dear . 

I am ok if you do not like the episode . But don't even say these words that atleast DD fans got to see Madhu as lead . If you don't like Madhu then fine but leave her Fans . As even i have many things to say about your favorite . 

Even i can write a big essay on DP of TM n her show but don't want warning so staying mum...
And my facts are gonna be clear cut which is gonna leave her speechlessOuch
manesha. please chill. thandak rakho. and arnav..everyone knows what you can say about people and to what extent you can say about people. fb statuses hai naa to demonstrate your language about other people..so mein samajh sakti hoon..lekin sab kuch kya limit hota hai. sickness aur abuse kya bhi. jo tum humesha cross kartey ho. your fb statuses are big proofs on that. what lovely dedications of abuses you give. don't get me started. if you say dd is better and only one who is saving the show then its okay , but if someone else says that about her favourite the shes wrong and  syou'll start charging her? how convenient. manesha , teri language aur temper saaf hai aur tere bol ne kya aur baat narney kya accha aur bhala standards hai... isi liye tujhse bol rahi hoon , ke chill kar and please don't take offense. meein makkhan nahi laga rahi hoon , im just rying to calm you down.

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 09 November 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..--Udhay--manesha76-Nafisa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

[/QUOTE]

Even i can write a big essay on DP of TM n her show but don't want warning so staying mum...
And my facts are gonna be clear cut which is gonna leave her speechlessOuch

I am out of here . As mujhe sirf ek hi problem thi . Baaki episode kisiko pasand aye yah na aye yeh personal choice hai . But i just want TM to stop making remarks about DD fans & VD Fans . We are DVD Fans thats it . Jisko mujhse agree karna hai kare na karna nahi kare . But this is my POV . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52-SmexyGhost---Udhay--

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

The female lead no matter what she does is always criticize.Why because rest are so enthral with the male actor. 

Sometimes I find RK's dialogues okay and VD is good but not great at sarcasm. 

Even at times DD fails, but this time in this so called filler episode she nailed it, why have dialogues when you can speak with your expressions. 

Yah we need emotional episodes too as har waqt Sarcasm bhi bore hojata hai . Sab cheez proper proportion mein hona chahiye . 

Exactly I was getting bored of seeing to much of RK and less Madhu. Now it is Madhu's turn to show her family dynamics. 

The PH is doing a good job of balancing the lead's family dynamics. 

manesha76--Udhay--

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

[/QUOTE] manesha. please chill. thandak rakho. and arnav..everyone knows what you can say about people and to what extent you can say about people. fb statuses hai naa to demonstrate your language about other people..so mein samajh sakti hoon..lekin sab kuch kya limit hota hai. sickness aur abuse kya bhi. jo tum humesha cross kartey ho. your fb statuses are big proofs on that. what lovely dedications of abuses you give. don't get me started. if you say dd is better and only one who is saving the show then its okay , but if someone else says that about her favourite the shes wrong and  syou'll start charging her? how convenient. manesha , teri language aur temper saaf hai aur tere bol ne kya aur baat narney kya accha aur bhala standards hai... isi liye tujhse bol rahi hoon , ke chill kar and please don't take offense. meein makkhan nahi laga rahi hoon , im just rying to calm you down.

Yes Koyel , I am out of here . I have already commented . Mujhse sehen nahi ho raha ab if koi bahar wala aake hume divide karne ki koshish kare . Hum sab yahan ek Ghar ke member hain jhagade hote rahenge . But i really do not want outsider to take advantage of this . I am not going to comment any more here . 

readingworms.--Udhay--

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

manesha. please chill. thandak rakho. and arnav..everyone knows what you can say about people and to what extent you can say about people. fb statuses hai naa to demonstrate your language about other people..so mein samajh sakti hoon..lekin sab kuch kya limit hota hai. sickness aur abuse kya bhi. jo tum humesha cross kartey ho. your fb statuses are big proofs on that. what lovely dedications of abuses you give. don't get me started. if you say dd is better and only one who is saving the show then its okay , but if someone else says that about her favourite the shes wrong and  syou'll start charging her? how convenient. manesha , teri language aur temper saaf hai aur tere bol ne kya aur baat narney kya accha aur bhala standards hai... isi liye tujhse bol rahi hoon , ke chill kar and please don't take offense. meein makkhan nahi laga rahi hoon , im just rying to calm you down.

Yes Koyel , I am out of here . I have already commented . Mujhse sehen nahi ho raha ab if koi bahar wala aake hume divide karne ki koshish kare . Hum sab yahan ek Ghar ke member hain jhagade hote rahenge . But i really do not want outsider to take advantage of this . I am not going to comment any more here . 
[/QUOTE] fine manu. jaise teri maarzi. Hugi cant believe i hugged you. anyway. sorry for the past misunderstanding.Hug

manesha76--Udhay--

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

The female lead no matter what she does is alwayscriticize.Why because rest are so enthral with the male actor.

Sometimes I find RK's dialogues okay and VD is good but not great atsarcasm.

I know. I wasn't active in PKYEK forum, but was a silent reader there so know what used to happen most of the times & the mods never used to say anything either. Confused

Trust me it was annoying, I use to support both at one point. Then saw that the female lead to get supported I was one of the few who use too.

I like both RK and Madhu, also both the actors are equally doing good job.

_Darling_manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

fine manu. jaise teri maarzi. Hugi cant believe i hugged you. anyway. sorry for the past misunderstanding.Hug[/QUOTE]

Shocked Shocked Wow i never thought i would post one more post here . But you are forcing me to do this here Hug  Hug . Thank You   Embarrassed

readingworms.--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index