India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

if he wants break let him!

dimsha Groupbie
dimsha
dimsha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
guys plz dnt bash me first plz read wht i have to say!

i m huge die heart fan of Barun. i love Barun as Barun more than i love Barun as Arnav. this is coz Barun is very nice and humble human being.
i watch all his interviews and watch IPKKND and never miss an episode. i talk abt Barun to my friends a lot and they get tired of hearing but i dnt.

But today i m thinking abt Barun and not me. if he wants the break then plz let him have the break. he wont make such decision unless it is really required. if he wants break then he must be needing one otherwise he wouldnt take it because Barun very well knows tht how much his fan loves watching him on screen. we dnt kno the reason for the break there are all sorts of news but we dnt kno for sure reason. but we do  kno  is tht if he didnt need one he wouldnt take it. so guys plz support his desicion. we all are his fan and we need to support him in good and hard time and this is hard time so just respect his decision and let him have the break. once he had break and returns to the screen he will be all fresh and happy which will make us happy right guys! Smile
i m sure guys you dnt want to force Barun to stay you rather let him have break and return with fresh start. also he js doesnt have professional life but also has personal life too, so if he want break let him have it plz guys. 

if the PH is making him take the break when doesnt want to take the break then PH will pay for it. coz ppl have done so much in last 2 days from emails to letters to call and msg etc ppl have done so much and i m sure PH is a ware of tht. also according to some ppl there agenda of Barun in or IPKKND out at sp meeting. so if the PH is making him take the break it wont do good to the show at all and PH will see tht if they carry on the show without Barun and no one will support the show, so PH wont be to good without  Barun and they will realise tht.

i dnt intend to hurt anyone feeling trust me it is really hard for me say this too but we cnt force him. it will be hard not to see him on screen but we will face it for him Smile

about Sanaya: ppl will watch the show we will watch it for sanaya but we wont be as interested as now because there wont be SARUN. this is wht i meant by ppl wont support the show. they will watch it for sanaya but wont find as interesting as it is now.

sorry if i have hurt anyones feeling and thank you for reading plz do share ur thoughts thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MyriadOfHues.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top