Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

#Friendship or something more??# V.Imp Note Pg 40 (Page 9)

aroojarain IF-Dazzler
aroojarain
aroojarain

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
awesome update...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annathomas

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
wonderful update!!!

Annathomas

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
loved each and every small bit there..
Arjun calling her Ri..
Arjun don'r like haldi and hi is running...i can imagine that...too cute..

waiting for Haldi rasam...
great update..do cont soon

Annathomas

rockz.diva Goldie
rockz.diva
rockz.diva

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
aww ariya scene wazz cute arjun waz runing like a kid :P awww lv to watch dat scene awsome updateee

Annathomas

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
shree bhi na... his timing is soo good... stop saying sorry dear... its okay... try to update soon!!! 

Annathomas

shruti-love Goldie
shruti-love
shruti-love

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
nice & sweet update

Annathomas

Annathomas Groupbie
Annathomas
Annathomas

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Chapter 4 c (3)
Arjun and Riya were back after changing their dress. Arjun was wearing a white kurta and Riya was wear a white salwaar. Shree and Rathod held Arjun's both hands... And Arjun got irritated with that.
Arjun: Shree, Rathod leave my hands. Am I kid to hold me like this?
Shree: Yep... You are... But I don't knw hw you change from an angry cop to playful kid?
Rathod: (laughs) Dual character... Poor Ri, how will she bear him??
Arjun stares at them. Both Shree and Rathod laughs at him. Rahul comes forward and helds Arjun and lets him sit down on a cushion. There is a boundary made with a transparent saree so both Riya and Arjun sits differently.
Arjun peeps to look at Riya and even does the same. Nothing goes unnoticed by their families. Each of them had a smile on their face seeing at their action.
Shree rans to Riya.
Shree: Ri... Its more difficult to see Arjun through it. Right?
Riya: Yes (comes to reality and sees Shree laughing at her) I mean...er...(blushes)
Chotu: Why don't we start the Haldi Rasam.
Revathi does aarati for both Arjun& Riya. The family members starts applying the Haldi on the faces. Arjun was covered with haldi and Riya was also enjoying hearing Arjun screaming while apply those haldi's. After that the gents took Arjun away... While going to his room he peeped back to meet Riya the last before the marriage. Arjun and Riya's eyes meet but was snapped out when the ladies took her for the milk bath...
Arjun goes back to his room and had his bath. After his bath when he reaches the room he meets his friends have fun looking at snaps they took.
Chotu: Arjun, since you are back we are going
Arjun: where to??
Shree: To Ri's...Mehendi ceremony. Why do you want to come with us?
Arjun: Yes... I mean hell NO...
Rathod: Okay, then we are going...
Chotu: Where is the dupatta you brought from Pree??
Shree: It's with me. Arjun, show me your hand's. We are going to tie it to the bed...
Arjun: But why???
Rathod, Shree and Chotu looks at each other and laughs.
Rathod: Simply... You might have the tendency to meet Riya.
Arjun: No way!! You guys leave I going to sleep.
The trio nods and leaves the room.
Arjun lays to the bed, sees one of the snap of Riya,wishes Riya Gud ni8 looking at the snap and drifts off to sleep...
At the hall, Mehendi's were applied to Riya's hands and feets. Anishka and Renu dances to all the favourite songs of Riya... Every ladies apply mehendi to their hands
It was late when Mehendi function was over... Riya goes back to her room cleanses the mehendi in her hands and feet. After cleaning... She changes her dress into her night wear. She blushes when she sees AR on her palm. A for Arjun, R for Riya. She was setting her bedding when she felt the urge to drink water. She goes out of her room heading towards the Kitchen.
At the same time Arjun wakes up because of thirst. He finds the jug was empty so decides to go to the kitchen. When he was on his way he saw the light from the kitchen. He thanks his stars because the light helped him to reach the Kitchen. As he enters he sees Riya drinking water.
Riya too meets him.
Riya: Arjun...you here?
Arjun: Actually I wanted some water.
Riya hands over a glass of water to Arjun. Arjun drinks it and thanks her. Riya keeps back the jug and switches off the light. As she moves out she suddenly slips but lands on a protected pair of hands. Arjun wraps his hands around Riya's waist. Their Eyes meet... Riya breaks the eyelock. Arjun lets her stand straight, removes his hands from her waist...
Arjun: Riya... Are you alright??
Riya: Yes I am...
Arjun: Be careful... Okay??
Riya nods. Arjun walks off to his room. Riya calls Arjun and he turns back.
Riya: Hmmm...er... Arjun, Thank you... GOOD NI8 (smiles)
Arjun: (smiles) Pleasure is mine... Good ni8
Both goes to their respective and drifts off to sleep...
PRECAP: Ariya's marriage.

Thats all for today. Hope you guys liked it

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

RSG19VirMan505angelicdeeptijemiisalmankideewaninivanthi2aashima.jindalfasiha_rocksBloomingbudAnny90butterfly7shruti-lovealee001APRIL14AnjuRishfatima15prava55663_TaNi_shah10Queen.BeeRadhika ShahshrutisweetyHaruhi_MoMoumimon_BlackPearl_

Bloomingbud Senior Member
Bloomingbud
Bloomingbud

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Kya baat hai yaar... I love it... Thank you for such a wonderful. So both Arjun& Riya met unintentionally after the Haldi rasam

Annathomas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index