Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

#Friendship or something more??# V.Imp Note Pg 40 (Page 37)

Annathomas Groupbie
Annathomas
Annathomas

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Chapter 6

Arjun and Riya was seating in their respective seats thinking about the precious moment they shared a few minutes ago. All they have to do is just to confirm whether it is Yes/No. Arjun's heart flinched when the word 'No' came across his thought. Even Riya was so happy after the conversation with Arjun, Riya was thinking why she didn't think about it earlier... Yes!!! A new symbol of Arjun's and her love...her baby no... our baby... But suddenly her smile dimmed...if the test would be negative then... No way!!!! It would be positive... In fear she clenched the mangalsutra with her hands and closed her eyes. Arjun saw it but didn't respond to her action, he knew that even she was tensed about the same thought he had... Drifting in their own thoughts both Arjun and Riya slept in their seats... After an hour, Arjun woke up hearing the announcement and noises of the vendors. He found Riya sleeping in his lap. He moved her head and rested her head o the pillow. He looked through the window and saw a Pharmacy infront of his compartment. He stood up wored his slippers and walked ou to the Pharmacy... Rathod found him going out and called him

Rathod: Arjun... Where are you going????

Arjun: Rathod... Just a minute... ( He walked out towards the pharmacy and brought it and went back to his seats)

Suddenly Riya woke up,

Riya: Arjunn... you brought it???

Arjun: Yes!!!

Riya: Give me a second

She stood up from her seat, looked at the surroundings and found that it was almost night and cold breeze blew her hairs. She walked towards the washroom and Arjun went behind her. On reaching the washroom, Arjun handed over the packet, Riya took it from him and looked at him. She gave a weak smile and closed the door. Arjun was standing near exist door praying for the positive result. Arjun thought that no one notice their sudden actions but Rathod was frequently watching him and felt some mistake but decided to talk about it later. After few minutes Riya opened the door. Her eyes were brimming with tears, seeing her even Arjun felt sad and thought that the test was negative. Riya walked to him and hugged him tightly, resting her head on his chest. They stood like that few minutes. Arjun couragly spoke

Arjun: Don't be sad... We will make it up the next time.

Riya: (wipes her tears) Why... don't you want it this time??? (smiles at him)

Arjun stook in an utter shock for minutes

Arjun: Whatt????

Riya: Yes... papa... Aren't you happy papa??? (childishly)

Arjun: Riya... I am so happy today... I still can't believe it!!! I am gonna be papa soon... Riya and you... My God!!!! Thank you for hearing my prayers... Thank you so much Riya... Thank you... Riya, lets go and tell everyone

Riya: Arjun... we can but before that I mean... Can't we give them a Suprise. Like we can many sweets and during dinner we could tell every one... It would be a suprise right????

Arjun: Not a bad idea... ( kisses her forehead)

Arjun slightly bends his head so that his lips could meets Riya's. But everything wwas in vain when they heard loud coughs from some sellers in the train. Riya blushes and hits Arjun and walks quickly back to her seat. Arjun was so embrassed that he hits his head with his hand and goes back to his seats without looking at the sellers.

Riya went and sat in between her mama and Arjun's mom and kissed on their cheeks

Riya: I love you Mamas!!!!

Revathi and Hetal: We love you too beta!!! ( kisses on Riya's cheeks)

Mahesh: Beta... Don't you love us ( pointing himself and Riya's dad)

Riya: Any doubt???? ( Goes and sits in between them and kisses them on their cheeks)

Mahesh&Rahul: We love you too beta!!! ( kisses on Riya's cheeks)

Anush, Anishka, Renu, Rathos, Chotu: What about us????

Riya: Love you lotzzz guys!!!! ( gives a flying kiss to everyone one)

Arjun : What about me...???

Riya doesn't notice the presence of Arjun and without thinking says

Riya: I Lo... ( turns her head and and sees Arjun, in embrassement she lowers her head)

Arjun: I... What Riya?????

Anush: Dado... Pulling Bhabhi's legs... Seems like Dado is expert in irritating these days???

Arjun: Anush... won't it be stupid if I didn't learn it when I stay with you under the same roof

Anush: Dadooo... Wait and see, when I get my nephew/ neice I shall tease him/her too

Arjun just starred at him and looked at Riya. On hearing Anush, Riya placed her hands on her stomach and slightly pressed it happily. Arjun sees it and smiles at her sudden action. He decides to change the topic

Arjun: It's almost time for the dinner... Tell me your orders , myself andRathod shall buy it.

Everyone started pouring out their list. After preparing the mental notes on their orders Arjun and Rathod starts walking when Riya calls Arjun

Riya: Arjun, A diary milk for me... That too a big one

Arjun nods and starts walking with Rathod towards the pantry car. In the Pantry car, Rathod orders the food while Arjun orders the sweet dishes consisting of 12 pieces and also some bars of Chocolate for Riya. Rathod found the apt time to talk with Arjun

Rathod: Arjun, I've been observing you and Riya from the past three hours... You both are hiding something from us. What is it yaar???? Any thing serious???

Arjun: (smiling) I know... that I can'y keep any secrets from my bro for even few minutes... The secret is that you are gonna be a Chacha soon...

Rathod: Chacha???? (thinks) Is it true Arjun... me a Chacha... I can't believe it!!! Congratzz bro!!!

Arjun: Thanks bro!!! Keep it as a secret... During dinner we shall tell it to everyone, until that zip in your mouth.

Rathod: Sure...

Arjun and Rathod gets the food parcels and goes back to the compartment. Arjun and Riya serves the food and finally decides to tell them  and also opens the sweet boxes

A: We want to tell you something (holds Riya's hand)

R: Actually... er... you guys are getting a promotion

Anush: Promotion????

A: Yes Promotion to Daddi, Daddaji, Nani, Nanaji, Masi, Chacha, Chachi!!!!!

For a second they didn't understand but the next second everyone stood up huggeg Riya and Arjun, congratulated them and also gave them their blessings. They feeded each other the sweets and Riya, Arjun was feeded their dinner by everyone... They enjoyed the family time which lasted for more than an hour... After dinner everyone went back to sleep. Riya and Arjun went back to their seats

A: Arjun... here is you chocolates

R: Thanks...patidev

A: Ri... everything seems like a dream for me

R: Even for me too.

A: (hugs her ) Thanks for the happiness you gave me... Ri... you looks tired... You sleep her and I shall sleep in the upper berth

R: (held his hand) Arjunn... please sleep her with me please... I know you would be worried about my comfortability. But I am okay... Please

Arjun nodds and sleeps with her, both hugging each other drifts off to sleep with lots of happiness

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

dishacPRINCESS19princessaneekajemiisalmankideewanipallavisarkarfasiha_rocksiluvrainaartiRong_riaangelicdeeptiPisces_Gurlrockz.divashruti-love.9.Sara.9.littlebratyas23anu91kunchuaroojarainpihu_angadfatima15Krishnaluv94-Panda--SREE93-ll_piya_llPayal_156suj01shah10Radhika Shahprincy48prava55663_TaNi_shrutisweety_BlackPearl_Moumimon

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Great update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annathomas

Christeee IF-Dazzler
Christeee
Christeee

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
OHO pregnent riya continue soon

Annathomas

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Nyc update dear..

Annathomas

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
it was amazing update
pihu_angad IF-Dazzler
pihu_angad
pihu_angad

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
nice update...

Annathomas

aroojarain IF-Dazzler
aroojarain
aroojarain

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
wow! sweet nd wonderful update :) continue soon :)

Annathomas

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
that was so cute...

lovely update Anna..

OMG Riya pregnant...waiting for next part..

Annathomas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index