Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

#Friendship or something more??# V.Imp Note Pg 40 (Page 34)

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
grt update...waiting to knw d relationship btw roshni arjun n rathod!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annathomas

aroojarain IF-Dazzler
aroojarain
aroojarain

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
great update :)
so it means riya is pregnant ;)
wana knw relation btw arjun, rathore nd roshni ...:)
continue soon :)

Annathomas

shruti-love Goldie
shruti-love
shruti-love

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
beautiful update
it looks like riya is pregnant 
nice part
cont soon 

Annathomas

kunchu IF-Dazzler
kunchu
kunchu

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Rathod: "I still LOVE YOU..."
means...
OMG... great yaar... please unfold the mystery soon...

Annathomas

..sweetchilly.. IF-Rockerz
..sweetchilly..
..sweetchilly..

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Riya pregnant...?? roshni nd rathod...did roshni wake up? update soon

Annathomas

Bloomingbud Senior Member
Bloomingbud
Bloomingbud

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Wow... What an update...!! I loved it. Yipeee... Riya is pregnant and she is confused... Rathod and Roshni relation is mre a mystery...
fatima15 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Annathomas

Annathomas Groupbie
Annathomas
Annathomas

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Chapter 15

The entire family members of Mr. Rawte and Mr. Mukherjee were anxiously waiting for the train to Madras in the Railway Station. Everyone was in a very jolly mood except for Arjun and Riya. Arjun was in deep thought of his wifes new behaviour and Riya was as usuasl fighting with her emotions. Arjun felf very confused because of the recent incident

FLASHBACK

Everyone was sitting in their respective cars, with Arjun Riya, her parents and his parents were there

Riya: Arjun, give me the keys. I want to drive

Arjun: No Riya, I shall drive it. You look too tired just sit beside me.

Riya: No Arjun, I want to drive

Arjun: (pissed off) No... thats not possible

They started to fight with each other and at last Arjun handed over the keys but Riya just passed him and sat beside the drivers seat.

Riya: No... I don't want the keys. You ruined my mood to drive.

Arjun:But few minutes ago you were arguing for the keys... And when I gave the keys you don;t want it... Seriously Riya whats with you.

Riya: Arjun... Lets go

Arjun was really pissed off but didn't wanted to waste the fun of the journey.

The next incident was more shocking for Arjun. Arjun and everyone knew that Riya was a hygenie freak. On their way to the railway station Riya noticed a women selling Raw mangoes with masalas on them. The sudden urge of eating made Riya to shout to stop the car and buy those mangoes from the roadside. Arjun and everyone in the car was shocked to death to find Riya munching those mangoes without any matters of hygenie.

His thoughts were disturbed when he heard the arrival of the train. Everyone along with their luggages entered the train, everyone had seats together so both Arjun and Rathod didn't have the problem of keeping an eye on their family friends. Suddenly Arjun saw Riya going to the washroom. Arjun felt something was wrong with her so decided to go behind her. Arjun gound Riya washing her face and her eyes were full of tears. He hugged her from behind

Riya: Arjun just leave me alone...

Arjun: No way... I am not going to leave you alone, but now you are going to tell me whats bothering you

Riya turned back and faced Arjun and suddenly huggeg him tightly and started crying

Riya: Ar...ju...n I am so...rr...yyy... I should not have irritated you... I don't know whats happening to me. I...

Arjun: Don't tell sorry to me... I am not angry with you... don't worry... Riya, did you feel something unsual these days I mean any sorts of headches, dizziness or anything

Riya: No... But Arjun er... I have...er ... missed my PERIODS. Maybe thats the reason

Arjun was shocked on hearing what Riya said

Arjun: Are you sure???? I mean when was the date...????

Riya: 2 weeks ago..

Arjun: Riya... do you think that you... are...

Riya: Me what Arjun?????

Arjun: Just think Riya... If you missed your periods that means...

Riya was in her deep thoughts and suddenly with a smiling face

Riya: that I am PREGNANT (hugs Arjun) But Arjun... how can we make that sure when I don't have the...

Arjun: Don't worry I shall get it for you in the next station... But till than just keep quite. Come lets go back everyone might be worried for us...

Both of them went back to their seats eagerly waiting for the next station

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

princessaneekaBloomingbudangelicdeeptisalmankideewaninivanthi2pallavisarkariluvrainaartishruti-loverockz.divaAPRIL14yas23aroojarainpihu_angadkunchuKrishnaluv94fatima15ll_piya_ll-Panda-Haruhi_MoshrutisweetyPayal_156princy48prava55663suj01Moumimon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index