Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

#Friendship or something more??# V.Imp Note Pg 40 (Page 33)

nivanthi2 Senior Member
nivanthi2
nivanthi2

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
omg  feeling  realy  bad  4  that  children!!!!!!!!!Cry
u  updated  after  long  long  time!  don't  do  this   again  plz  update soon!!!!!Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annathomas

..sweetchilly.. IF-Rockerz
..sweetchilly..
..sweetchilly..

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
That was really nice...

Annathomas

fatima15 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Annathomas

aroojarain IF-Dazzler
aroojarain
aroojarain

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
great update :) too emotional... continue soon :)

Annathomas

Annathomas Groupbie
Annathomas
Annathomas

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Hey Guys... I am back with another update. Hope you would like it. Thank you for all the sweet comments. Hope you would enjoy today's update too... Please do support me... You don't how much valuable all those comments are for me...Clap Thank you soo muchSmileStar

Chapter 14

Both Riya's and Arjun's parents came back from US the next day. They stayed there about two months and also won the Intenational project. After the incident in which Riya fainted, Arjun was more careful and always made sure that she was feeling strong enough to deal the cases. Many cases was solved in the small time. The first week after Riya was discharged from hospital, Arjun made sure that Riya was not even allowed to move out of the room. Riya was showered with love from everyone. And also the love intensity between Riya and Arjun was increasing day by day, many days was filled with passion and some were most memborable for them.

A week before Shree's marriage

Rathod: Arjun, since Shree's marriage is next week we have to make sure that we complete all the pending works. Also, have you booked our tickets?

Arjun: Yes Rathod... But there was no plane tickets instead I booked the tickets for train.

Anush: Woww... We are going by train...which means lots of masti, isn't it Anishka????

Anishka: Yesss...!!!!!

Mahesh: Anishka, Anush dn't be that excited... Next week is your results for the university exam. God knows how you both have done. By the way Arjun did you book the tickets for Riya's family too..

Anishka: Dad... Dado might forget to book our tickets but not Riya bhabhi's family. Isn't it Dado???

Arjun: Anishka... Not upto excepted... The joke was really boring, trying something new. Better next time.

Anishka: Daadddooo... (hits Arjun's shoulder)

Hetal: Now since you got the answer Laadoo lets leave the room seems like your Bhaiya's want to discuss something abot their case. Lets leave them alone

Anush, Anishka, Mahesh and Hetal leaves the  living room

Rathod: Arjun, Shree called me last day and said that Sikander is some where in Madras. He told us to be careful and this time team we should not leave him just like our past encounter. Whatever risk we have I want him death or alive.

Arjun: Yes... we shall definitely catch him this time... That rascal had changed our lives and have taken many lives who were truly beloved for us.

Arjun, Chottu and Rathods eyes were brimming with tears. Riya noticied it and was confused

Riya: Whose life Arjun???

Chottu: Riya, we shall answer it soon. Just give us some time  to catch that filthy criminal and that day we shall answer your question. But not now.

Riya was more confused but didn't ask anyone, everyone went back to their rooms carrying their own work except for Rathod. Rathod was still sitting there and was very emotional

Rathod: I'm sorry ROSHNI... that I cannot fullfill your one wish... But I shall soon fullfill that one too. I just want you back... You were my life and also I'm sorry for myself that I couldn't even tell my brother Arjun about you... The secret which you promised me not to tell anyone. And soon I shall bring Arjun & Riya to you... Soon Roshni... soon.  But all I can say now is that I still LOVE YOU.

Suddenly somewhere in Madras in a hospital, the machines which supported life beeped. Someone was awake from a deep sleep, indeed that person was a fighter ... And something more. The nurse ran out of the room to the doctors cabin.

Nurse: Doctor, She is back... She is responding to our medicines

Doctor: Thats indeed a big news... Lets call him and say

The day on which the entire family was going to Madras

In Arjun's Room

Riya: Arjun... Would this suit me better or this??? ( showing a blue and red saree)

Arjun: Ri... you have been asking that same question from the last half hour and I've answering the same that everything suits...

Riya: Arjun... I dn't know these days whats happening to me... I feel very tired after doing small jobs and gets irriated soon and not to mention I get angry so soon... and many more... Why???? I don't know how I will soon survive if this continues... Ghosh!!!! I even forgot to tell you Shree had called me and wants to talk to you but you were not here...please do call him soon...

Arjun: Take a deep breath... I shall call him and don't worry... I shall help you in packing. Just spare some minutes ( Telling this Arjun leaves the room)

Riya sits in the bed and mutters to herself

Riya: I am too tired and I have missed my Periods too... No Riya no... Don't tell Arjun now he might take you to the hospital now and even will not send me to Shree's marriage... Guess what I shall do the check up after the marriage. I am really confused... What's happening to me??? All I need is some strength to enjoy my darling Pree's and Shree's marriage... Oh Ghosh!!! I wasting more time ( Saying this Riya resumes back packing the clothes

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

anupriya20jemiiangelicdeeptinivanthi2pallavisarkariluvrainaartiBloomingbudshruti-loveAPRIL14littlebrataroojarainpihu_angadkunchufatima15Haruhi_Moprincy48prava55663Radhika Shahsuj01Payal_156shrutisweety_BlackPearl_Moumimon

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
lovely updates dear
loved the way Riya cares about everyone
and love Ariya loads
and finally Arjun and Riya's family are so funny and loveableLOL
and Riya is pregnantEmbarrassed
please continueSmile

Annathomas

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Awsome..

Annathomas

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
wow loved update
riya is pregnant omg
so sweet
continue soon

Annathomas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index