Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

#Friendship or something more??# V.Imp Note Pg 40 (Page 32)

Annathomas Groupbie
Annathomas
Annathomas

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Chapter 13

When the five of then reached home, they found that Renu was burning with fever. Priya and Anishka was taking care of her while Anush went to buy medicines prescribed for her since the doctor has arrived and checked Renu before Riya and the rest of them reached. Riya was depresed to see her sister in such a state. She send everyone back to their rooms.Anishka slept with Renu and when Riya was about to go to her room Anishka held hand and requested her to sleep with them. Riya agreed and went to her room to take out her night dress. She couldn't inform anything to Arjun since he was in the washroom. Queitly she went to Renu's room, changed her dress and slept with her two sisters. When Arjun came back he didn't find Riya. He went to Renu's room and found her sleeping in between his two lovely sisters. He was so happy that a lonely pair of tears flowed through his face. He wiped them and smiled at the lovely scene. Arjun thought himself that he is lucky enough to have such a caring wife. He went straight to Anush's room and slept with him.

In the morning

Riya woke up early, she was too tired but still had to wake up since today she was go to start her work officially and before going she has to do many works. She went back to her room to find no Arjun in the room. She panickly went out and saw Arjun sleeping with his brother peacefully. She was so happy that she felt to capture that moment in her phone. Then,she left the room without disturbing their sleep. She took bath and wore a black jeans with white top, parted her hair and wore the sindoor. Then she hurriedly went to the kitchen and prepared the food. Riya was completely not comfortable that day, she was feeling dizziness and twice she had to sit because of the dizziness. By 8:00am she completed preparing the food and by that time everyone was sitting in the dinning table. She served them and herself the food and sat down for eating.

Ar jun: Riya... You look too tired today. Aren't you feeling well???

Riya: (shook her head) No Arjun... I'm perfectly alright... Dn't worry. Renu... don't go to school today. Your Anush bhaiya and Anishka didi is here. Please do care yourself.

Anush: Bhabhi... dn't worry about her. We shall look after Renu.

Priya: Guys my flight is at 10:00 am. Dn't worry about me, Ramu kaka would drop me. I shall return back soon

Riya: Preee... Really sorry that we couldn't drop you.

Priya: It's okay yaar... Dn't worry about me. Please look after yourself. It  seems like you so tired today.

Riya: I'm alright Pree...

After the breakfast the five of them left to the office, while Priya went to the Airport and Anush, Anishka and Renu left all alone in the house.

At ETF office

Arjun: This case seems to be so tricky. Accoroding to the information, Mr Gupta and both the children are missing from last few days. Riya come lets go and search in the lodge where Mrs. Gupta lived. While you guys search more information... Shree you too come with us.

Shree, Ariya reached the lodge. They reached the room and when they opened it there was foul smell... They searched every where. It was a smell of a dead body decaying. Riya was already feeling dizziness, but regained herself. After lot of searching Arjun opened the washing machine and found a dreadful site of a month old chid mudered in the washing machine. The body was teared in two pieces while at the same time Shree opened the fridge to find the dead body of a nine year old kid, whose hand's and legs were cutted apart. Seeing both the dead bodies Riya  was so shocked that suddenly she losed her consiousness.

At the hospital

After 3 hours Riya gained her consious. She found herself in the hospital bed and Arjun sitting near the sofa in his deep thoughts

Riya: Ar...jun...

Arjun ran to her and sat beside in the hospital bed

Arjun : Riya... Are you alright??? I was really tensed for you

Riya: Arjun... Did you solve the case???

Arjun: Yes dear... I did it. I shall tell you when you are healthy. Now please take rest.

Riya: No... Arjun... I want to know who killed those kids brutally... How can someone due such cruelty to such lovely kids... Arjun please tell me please

Arjun: Okay okay... I shall tell. The kids were killed by their father and his lover. Actually Mr. Gupta was a happy man before he met Tesa Shah... She influnced him that his wife is a bad women who shares bed with many men. And one of that occassion Mrs. Gupta found she was pregnant. Again Tesa played a big role and said that it was not Mr Gupta's child but some others. Teza poisoned him and made him kill his both children and his wife. Thosee burn marks nd bruises were the punishment of Mr. Gupta. Last day Mr. Gupta called Mrs. Gupta to Sea bay hotel and killed her there. And after killing her, Mr Gupta along with Teza went to kill their children. But it was lately known that Teza did a revenge on Mr. Gupta for punishing his father who was caught red handed by Mr. Gupta with his dishonesty in the materials supplied for construction

Riya: Arjun... You should not leave them. Give them the biggest punishment you could give

Arjun : Yes I Shall Riya. But now you promise me that you shall take of yourself. And our Dad and Mom  would come tomorow... So half of your burdern would reduce. Take Care Riya I can't think about a second without you... because I love you that much.

Riya: I love you tooo  

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

shdishaPRINCESS19princessaneekaVirMan505jemiiArya1991Bloomingbudiluvrainaartinivanthi2pallavisarkarshruti-loveAPRIL14littlebratalee001yas23aroojarainpihu_angadkunchufatima15Krishnaluv94..sweetchilly..Gurmeet4DrashtiMimi2609kaveriw2008shrutisweetysuj01Queen.BeeRadhika Shahprincy48prava55663_TaNi_Moumimon_BlackPearl_

Bloomingbud Senior Member
Bloomingbud
Bloomingbud

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Awww... That was an emotional update. Bt I still loved. The one month old child mudered in d washing machine and the other in the fridge... Thats sumthng that really happens in sum places of our country. A lovely update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annathomas

wildire IF-Rockerz
wildire
wildire

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
So Romantic...!!!

Annathomas

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hey ...
That was fab ... :)

Annathomas

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
wow emotional
and
romantic update
continue soon

Annathomas

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Nice update

Annathomas

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
nice update...

Annathomas

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
This is really horrible...really dont want to imagine anything like this...

Annathomas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index