Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

#Friendship or something more??# V.Imp Note Pg 40 (Page 30)

Mihika IF-Dazzler
Mihika
Mihika

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
All the bestThumbs Up and I now you will winThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annathomas

Annathomas Groupbie
Annathomas
Annathomas

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
HEY Guys!!!
I am back... I really missed you guys... Thanks 4 all the prayers & wishes!!! I WON d championship... It's all becoz of ur prayers & support... Once again thank u. Tomorrow onwards I shall update the chapter... I knw al of u r very sad hearing dat Arjun is going off... I am sure it wil nt happen... Be +ve!! Here is d precap.
PRECAP:
Arjun: Case solved guys!!!
Riya standing near the window with deep thoughts... Arjun goes near Riya. Riya in turn hugs her.
Riya: How can a Dad do this to his family??? (starts crying)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bloomingbudll_piya_llHaruhi_Moshrutisweetyprava55663

Bloomingbud Senior Member
Bloomingbud
Bloomingbud

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
CONGRATZ ANNA!!!! Really missed your updates

Annathomas

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
update soon...missed your updates

Annathomas

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
congrats dear
continue soon

Annathomas

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Congratulations!!!

Annathomas

Annathomas Groupbie
Annathomas
Annathomas

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Chapter 12
It was about 7 pm when Arjun, Riya, Anush, Anishka, Renu, Shree, Priya, Chotu and Rathod reached Sea Bay Hotel for the dinner. All were very happily chit chatting and along with that Shree was always pulling Arjun's and Riya's legsLOL...
Priya: Guys I wanna say something to you. Tomorrow in the evening I am going back to London
Riya: Pree... that's not fair. Confused You could have told us tomorrow why did you trouble yourself to say it todayAngry
Priya: Ri... Let me complete what I am going to say. I am going back to London to take my transfer certificate and job experience certificate and shall come back after two days to join the branch company of London in Mumbai.
Riya: But why Pree... You love to work there right, then why a sudden transfer?
Priya: Er... because...Embarrassed
Shree: Because our parents have fixed our  marriage...
Arjun: Wow... Thats a good news...
Shree: Yes Arjun. Indeed me and Pree was really shocked when we came to know about it in the evening. You know how we troubled to work out for this marriage. They fixed the date on 1st of January, but the marriage rasams will start from 27th of December.
Riya: Which means few more days for my Pree to become Mrs. Priya Sreekant Sen
Priya:Blushing
Shree: And we are having A Brahmin Marriage which is my Amma's wish. So the marriage would be in Madras
Riya: What!!!!! A Brahmin MarriageStar... Oh God!!!!!! It's really gonna be exciting
Shree: Ri... Seems like you want to get married to a brahmin...????
Riya: Array Shree...  One devil is better than twoLOLLOLLOL
Arjun: Shocked Ri... You called me devil...!!!! You are going to pay for that.
Everyone was laughing to the instinct Riya has said. The food they had ordered had been served, everyone was eating merrily while Arjun was thinking something naughty. Arjun slowly reached Riya's bare waist and pinched her. Riya gave out a small cry. Everyone stooped eating and looked at her. Arjun who was trying hard to control his laugh turned so concerned and asked Riya
Arjun: What happened Ri...?????
Anush: Bhabhi... Anything troubling you???
Riya was Embarrassed embarssed and gathered some courage and said
Riya: Nothing guys...Carry on with your food.
Riya slowly looked at Arjun who had a naughty smile on his face. Riya without anyone's notice took a fork from the table and pierced it on his leg. Arjun gave out a small scream. Everyone again turned to face him and Riya sat there putting a fake concern.
Riya: Guy's its nothing. I think a mosquito bit him... isn't it Arjun??
Arjun simply nodded since he could not say anthing. Everyone was laughing at him.
Rathod: These day's Arjun is like small baby rather than a brillant cop. Ghosh!!! What I am going to do with himDead
Arjun sat like a clownClown and sat quietly for the rest of the dinner. Soon after the dinner Anishka along with Renu went to the washroom, while Rathod went to pay the bill. Suddenly they heard a scream from the washroom
Riya: Shocked ANISHKA, RENU!!!!!!
Everyone dashed to the washroom to find Anishka and Renu cuddling each other and crying Cry. On close observation they found a dead body near the wash basin. Seeing Arjun both Anishka and Renu ran to him and hugged him tightly...
Renu: Ji...ju... a... de...a...d...bo...dy (crying)
Anishka: DADO!!!!!!
Rathod came to the spot. Immediately called the local police. Shree went to the car and brought the ETF handkit. Chotu send the people away from the crime spot and Riya went to call the manager. Arjun managed to cool down both his sisters and send them away back home with Anush and Priya.
Arjun: Rathod... just collect all the address of the people who were here in the evening just in case of any inquiry needed
Rathod: Should we allow them to go????
Arjun: I think that would be good since its late night... But just make sure that no one gives false address.
Arjun and Riya wored their gloves and started examining the body. The body was full of bruises, and her face was  half burned and her one ear was missing... Blood was continuously flowing from her nose. But there was no other cuts... Arjun could not say what the cause of the dead was. He started th check the washroom... There was no evidence at all... The local police took the dead body for further examining in the forensic lab. The hotel was closed and sealed for few days. The five of them reached the ETF headquarters...
Arjun: Shree, Any details about the woman
Shree: Yes, The women is Mrs. Seema Gupta, working as a beautician and owns the Beauty Saloon in Mumbai. Her husband Mr. Gupta Singh works as an Engineer in Lakeshore constructions. They have two kids a son of 9 years and a daughter who is just a month old. Mr& Mrs. Gupta lives in the company quarters in Garden Road. Since last month they have stopped living with each other, Mrs. Gupta with her daughter lives in the Town lodge... and also she had stop coming to Beauty Saloon since the day her daughter was born.
Arjun: Good Shree... Riya what about the Forensic reports????
Riya: Nothing special in the reports. It says that she died due to the lack of oxygen. Also the burns and bruises we found were caused earlier itself... exactly saying a month ago. But the ear was cuted off a few days ago... Thats all we could get and also with that it says the lab technicians got some skin in between the nails which belonged to a lady and a man. I told them to have a DNA test for the samples... The reports would be here by 10:00 in the morning
Rathod: Its a kind of twist... Anyway lets solve it tomorrow... It's already mid night and after the incident Anishka and Renu seems to be utterly in a big shock... Come on guys lets go.

That's all... Hope you liked it. Please do comment and click the like button...
Love Anna

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

RSG19princessaneekaVirMan505angelicdeeptiBloomingbudfasiha_rocksiluvrainaartinivanthi2pallavisarkarAPRIL14littlebratpihu_angadaroojarainfatima15Gurmeet4Drashti-Panda-Krishnaluv94prava55663Radhika Shahsuj01Queen.BeeshrutisweetyHaruhi_Mokaveriw2008_TaNi_Payal_156Moumimon_BlackPearl_

Bloomingbud Senior Member
Bloomingbud
Bloomingbud

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Hey Anna...
Its sooo nyc that you have updated after a long time. It was nice one. Shree's and Priya's marriage. I sincerely had a gud laugh when Riya poked Arjun with the fork...ROFL...
Keep updating

Annathomas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index