Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

#Friendship or something more??# V.Imp Note Pg 40 (Page 25)

shruti-love Goldie
shruti-love
shruti-love

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
nice 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annathomas

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Edited..

Got the next part...Wink
that was lovely update...

Edited by prava55663 - 18 November 2012 at 9:15am

Annathomas

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
yup got what would b next...LOL

Annathomas

Aqua_marine Goldie
Aqua_marine
Aqua_marine

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Wow nyc part
Jo hands up wala scene tha that craked me up..lolololol

Nd precap... ;);););)
Pllz make it a detailed nd elaborated one Wink

Annathomas

littlebrat Goldie
littlebrat
littlebrat

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
post next part soon... waitingWink

Annathomas

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
its awsome update
continue soon

Annathomas

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Annathomas...you are going to arrest soon...because of killing me...ariya ka romance...ahyeee mein to mar gayi...rolling on bed...

Ariya kitane hot hai yaar...rolling...

Mere liye to sirf ariya romance hi chahiye...plz update soon...aur ha thoda brief idea dena...direct sunrise bilkul mat karana...

Hayee...mein to kho gayi,...ariya dreamland...ariya...goshhh..i'm crazy for them...

Annathomas

Annathomas Groupbie
Annathomas
Annathomas

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Chapter 11 c
Riya ran away from Arjun and went into the bathroom. After sometime when she came out she saw the room was filled with flowers on bed as well as the floor, fragence of the room was awesome, lights were dimmed. Her eyes were searching for Arjun when suddenly a hand was laid around her waist. She turned back to find Arjun,his eyes were filled with love, passion and many more which she could not make it out. Riya was a bit shy. Arjun stood looking at her face into her eyes. Riya in embrassement hugged Arjun. Arjun slowly kissed on her pink lips. Arjun caught her hand and kissed them simultaneously massaging her neck, hips, waste. Arjun moved her towards the wall and pinned her, then again started to kiss her forehead, riya closed her eyes, he kissed her eyes and then again ended at her lips. It send an electrifying effect for both of them. Arjun took Riya's hand and brought her in front of a full length mirror. Standing behind her, Arjun put his palms on her shoulder and slowly moved towards her slim and delicate waist and caressed them. Fondlf on her neck he gave a gentle bite. Riya could not control herself that she bit her own lips. Arjun carried and laid her in the bed. Both of them started unbuttoning each other. The sensation was burning both of them that both started exploring each other. All her mourns were driving Arjun crazy and ended with the climax.
Sun rays hitted Riya's face. But she could not wake up because Arjun was sleeping half on top of her. A blush creeped up remembering all the events. She tries to wake Arjun.
R: Arjun wake up!!!
Arjun slowly wakes up and sees and a smiling Riya.
A: So Riya... Hw was my present????
R: You know the answer. It was the best.
A: I Love you... Thank you
R: Love you too and thank you too. Arjun leave me I want to go down.
Arjun moves aside but suddenly she remembers that she isn't wearing anything. She turns too look at Arjun who is constantly looking at Riya.
R: Arjunnn... Please close your eyes.
A: Biwi I think I saw you completely and still shy... Okay okay I understand (Arjun closes his eyes)
Riya covers herself with the bed sheet and grabs some clothes and goes to the bathroom. When she comes back Arjun already bath and was waiting for her arrival. Both of them cleans the room and arranges the bed and heads down to meet their siblings and friends.

Edited by Annathomas - 06 December 2012 at 9:58pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

dishacVirMan505Arya1991BloomingbudangelicdeeptipallavisarkarAPRIL14littlebrataroojarainpihu_angadMissRightfatima15Gurmeet4DrashtiKrishnaluv94-Panda-shrutisweetykaveriw2008prava55663_TaNi_Radhika Shahsuj01_BlackPearl_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index