Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

#Friendship or something more??# V.Imp Note Pg 40 (Page 21)

fatima15 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annathomas

Annathomas Groupbie
Annathomas
Annathomas

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
CHAPTER-10
Arjun wakes up to find no Riya around him. He knew that Riya is having a tough time with all the works. So he decides to help her. He goes and freshens up, walks towards the kitchen. In the mid way he stops to find rest of them in the Shree's room. He knew that they were discussing some serious matter that they don't want to discuss with him. He hides behind the pillar and hears the conversation.
Riya: Please don't insist more. All I want to say is that tomorrow I am not going to celebrate neither no one is going to wish me. Thats my final decision.
Renu: But jiji...
Riya: Renu I am now not only your sister, but a wife, a bhabhi and a bahu. When me and your jiju celebrates our B'day on the same, hw selfish wife I would be when the husband does not like to celebrate his B'day and I celebrate my B'day. Please no more discussion about it. I am going.
Riya leaves the room and goes to the kitchen. Arjun remains there and feels a deep pain when he hears that Riya doesn't want to celebrate her B'day all because of him. No he won't allow that. He walks towards the room where the rest were seated. All were shocked to see Arjun there.
Arjun: I heard everything. I won't allow Riya to scarifice her B'day because of me.
Anush: But bhabhi won't allow it unless u dado will celebrate yours.
Arjun: I know!!! Anishka, my laado come here. What do you want???
Anishka: Dado, why don't we forget such an incident? Just like every year before the accident, why can't we celebrate this year?? Plz Dado.
Arjun in thinking mode.
Anush: Please dado please, atleast for bhabhi, Lets celebrate it. (After few minutes)
Arjun: Okay I agree... But it should be a top secret for Riya.
They planned for the entire celebrations and then Arjun left the room.
Rathod: Nows lets change the plan. Why just suprise for Riya??? Our B'day boy agreed for celebrating after many years, then we should a give a suprise to Arjun too. Isn't it???
Shree: No doubt at all. Lets give suprise filled B'day to both Arjun and Riya.
Anush, Anishka, Renu, Shree, Priya, Chotu and Rathod together made the plan and divided their jobs. Meanwhile Arjun went to kitchen to find a dreaming Riya. He goes near her and wraps her waist from behind and kisses her cheeks.
R: Arjunnn... Leave me. Someone might come and see us.
A: Let them... Biwi, you are looking so sexy today in this saree today. (Arjun moves his hand towards the back and tries to remove the doris)
R: Arjun what are you doing?
A: Romancing in the kitchen since she spends most of time with the vegetables and forgets her handsome husband. (Arjun succesfully removes one dori)
R: Arjun you know it takes time to tie one dori. Please please...
Arjun kisses her bare back. Anush and Anishka comes to the kitchen to meet Riya but sees this scene. Both of them turns back immediately and coughs loudly. They meet rest of the gang too and plans to pull Arjuns and Riya legs.
Anush: Shree Bhaiya we need to fix curtains all over the house.
Anishka: Especially in the Kitchen, a double cotted one.
Everyone starts laughing and both Riya and Arjun feels shy. Riya runs away but pulls Arjun her since her doris were opened. She covers with the pallu and runs to their room.
R: Guys have your breakfast please. I have some job
S: what job Ri...??
Riya blushes and runs to the room not giving a chance to be teased by Shree.Arjun stands their and feels all the gaze on him, he finds it difficult to meet them. He grabs an apple and goes out.
A: Guys, I am going out for an important. He leaves the house.
Rathod: Since both have gone, Lets start the work...
Everyone goes to their rooms and starts their. A little later Riya comes to Anush's room to inform that she is going out for shopping...
All the works were done by the entire gang before Arjun and Riya came. They just waited for the midnightBig smile
PRECAP:
At 12:00 am, Midnight
R: Happy B'day Arjun
Arjun in deep sleep.
WHAT WUD BE THE SUPRISES??? MAKE A GUESS. I Need your help. Tell me how Arjun and Riya should celebrate their B'day
Please suggest your ideas.

Edited by Annathomas - 06 December 2012 at 9:46pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

princessaneekaVirMan505jemiiangelicdeeptinivanthi2salmankideewanipallavisarkarfasiha_rockshoneey95Arya1991BloomingbudAnny90rockz.divaAPRIL14littlebrataroojarainpihu_angadGurmeet4DrashtiKrishnaluv94fatima15Radhika Shahsuj01shah10Queen.Beeprava55663kaveriw2008shrutisweety

pihu_angad IF-Dazzler
pihu_angad
pihu_angad

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
ahem ahem ahem...Tongue
je baat...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annathomashoneey95

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Really nice

Annathomas

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
hey dear it was romantic
continue soon

Annathomas

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
nice

Annathomas

Bloomingbud Senior Member
Bloomingbud
Bloomingbud

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
LIKED IT VERY MUCH.

Annathomas

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Love it

Annathomas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index