Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

#Friendship or something more??# V.Imp Note Pg 40 (Page 18)

Annathomas Groupbie
Annathomas
Annathomas

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER-7
Arjun, Shree, Rathod & Rathod went to the Mumbai headquarters. Renu, Priya went for shopping. In Rawte house only Anush, Anishka & Riya was left.
Riya was busy cooking food while Anush & Anishka was sitting in the kitchen table giving a company to Riya and also preparing for their University Exams...
R: Anishka, when is yours & bhaiya's B'day.
Anishka: Ours is on November 27th and Dado's on 17th November that means day after tomorrow.
Riya was shocked for few minutes.
R: That means me and your dado share a same b'day date also.
Anush & Anishka were stunt for few seconds.
Anush: What???!! You guys are the best jodi in the world.
Anishka was very happy but suddenly becomes very sad.
Anishka: But dado never celebrates his B'day nor he doesn't like anyone to wish him.
Riya: But why???
Anush: Thats a long story Bhabhi.
Anishka: Bhabhi... dado on his 21st b'day as usual was work in ETF. They were handling the most dangerous case. They were given many warnings to give off the case, but dado had no intention to change it. On that day they planned to catch the criminals. Myself and Anush went for shopping to buy Dado b'day present. On our way back home the criminals kidnapped us and they threatened Dado... They informed Dado that we were in their custody. When they came to save us the criminals started attacking them. One of the person was going to hit dado with an iron rod. I went and dashed dado away but I got hitted with it on my head(Anishka started crying, even Anush had tears in his eyes. Riya went and hugged both of them)
Anush: In the anger, dado, Rathod bhaiya killed the criminals. By the time we took Anishka to the hospital, she was unconsious she had a major wound on her head and chances of living was just 20%. But by God's grace her operation was successful and she took many days to regain into consious state. As soon as she gained her consious she understood that her hairs were shaved off for the operation. She bitterly cried, because only we know she loved her hairs. And seeing this myself, dado, dad, Rathod bhaiya, Shree bhaiya & Chotu bhaiya shaved off our hairs to give her a company. It took almost months to bring her to her bubbly state. Dado was broken down into pieces see this, from that bitterful incident onwards dado stopped celebrating his B'day.
Riya wipes off her tears thinking about those awful days Arjun has suffered, and hugs Anush& Anishka tighty promising them that she would never allow their life again to danger.
* * * * * * * * * * The ETF members after meeting the commisioner goes to their Headquarters.
A: So after a long gap we are back to the place we belong.
R: Yes... Arjun this time we have a new member too. She is a Research and Forsenic Expert. Good at field works. She is one among the best shooters we have.
A: A lady... No way. Its better she remain in the Research desk itself. I am not underestimating girls, but I am afraid. See what all problems we suffered when we were solving cases. Then think about the girl.
S: Nothing will happen to her when you are here.
A: Me...(utterly shocked)
R: Yes... The girl is MRS. RIYA ARJUN RAWTE...
A: What???
R: Yes Arjun. She is our new member.
Arjun really excited.
A: Does she know it??
C: Nope.
A: Good. Now Shree I need your help
The four planned something and heads back to the house. They also planned to start working after 3-4 days since the office needed to clean up since it was left unused for long time.

PRECAP:
Arjun's and Riya's first small fight + RomanceSmile

Edited by Annathomas - 14 November 2012 at 10:37pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

anupriya20princessaneekaVirMan505jemiinivanthi2pallavisarkarfasiha_rocksBloomingbudshruti-lovealee001APRIL14littlebrataroojarain-Panda-fatima15Gurmeet4DrashtiKrishnaluv94Radhika ShahQueen.Beeprava55663shrutisweetyMimi2609_TaNi_Moumimon_BlackPearl_

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
wow.. nice update... poor arjun.. n anishka... well she sure is brave...

precap looks promising...update soon..

btw is ur pc alright now??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annathomas

fatima15 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Annathomas

Bloomingbud Senior Member
Bloomingbud
Bloomingbud

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Wow... Love the update. So Ariya's first small fight. Anna your every updates are superbBig smile

Annathomas

Annathomas Groupbie
Annathomas
Annathomas

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Queen.Bee

wow.. nice update... poor arjun.. n anishka... well she sure is brave...

precap looks promising...update soon..

btw is ur pc alright now??

P.C is not alri8. Dad said he will do it only after my university exams
shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
wow yaar intersting update
precap sounds intersting
continue soon

Annathomas

alee001 Goldie
alee001
alee001

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
nice nice...Clap
littlebrat Goldie
littlebrat
littlebrat

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
update as soon as possible... me waiting...LOL

Annathomas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index