#Friendship or something more??# V.Imp Note Pg 40 - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
CHAPTER-9
The foursomes plan was to irritate Riya. They have called Anush and Priya and told the plan also said to tell their plan to both Anishka and Renu. The master plan was made by Arjun. All he wanted to see was Riya's reaction. Renu and Priya reached home after shopping just before the foursome reached home. Now everyone was sitting in the living room. Thus they began the drama.
Shree: Ri... A lady cop is going to work with us in ETF as an ETF member.
Riya: Wow!!! Thats a good news. Girls should not be underestimated, they too have there own talents. I am proud of you guys.
This was not the answer the entire of them suspected. Arjun was proud of Riya's answer but wanted to play a stupid game to irritate her.
Arjun: Rathod, did you see her photo??
Rathod: Yes,yes... She looked too... (Rathod saw the change of expression in Riya's face.)
Arjun:(very excitely) Hot na...?? (Looks at Riya)
Riya gets angry when Arjun said that the girl looked hot. She was astonished by the way Arjun answered it.
Shree: What is her name???
Arjun: Arya... Nice name right. Arjun, Arya, Shree, Rathod, Chotu. I loved it.
Riya gets angry after hearing this. She tries to hide the anger but the rest of them understands that she is angry. Arjun enjoys the jealousy part of Riya. She tries to change the topic
Riya: Guys... Come lets have our lunch. I am really hungry. (Riya procceds to the dining room)
Shree: Arjun... Don't you think that she is already irritated and sad. Lets end it drama... Please.
Arjun: No, no some more.
Everyone said to stop the drama. But Arjun was in a playful mood and didn't listen to them.They all walks to the dining room. Riya serves the food to everyone including herself. She sat beside Arjun still frustrated with him. Arjun again started to talk about Arya. But her anger bursted when Arjun conversed about the girl's relationship status.
Arjun: Chotu, do you know whether Arya is married or not?
Chotu: I don't know yaar.
Arjun: Wish she is not.
Riya got fed up with Arjun.
Riya: (angirly) Why Arjun??? Planning to marry her.
Arjun showed his fake anger.
Arjun: None of bussiness, Riya.
Riya felt so much insulted that automatically her eyes filled up with tears.
Riya: I am sorry to interfer. By the way who am I to interfer, just a stranger right?
Riya stood up excused herself and ran to her room.
Rathod: Arjun..Happy now??? (very angry)
Arjun: Rath...(was stopped by Anishka)
Anishka: Go dado, go to bhabhi.
Arjun: I shall. Pree, pass me those transfer form of Riya.
Priya hands the transfer form to Arjun. Arjun walks off to the room with a plate having food in it. Arjun stopped in the mid way.
Arjun: Anush, Anishka and Renu Dad and Mom have called me that they have reached there safely. They will call us in the evening.
Arjun informs them and walks hurrily to his room.The rest of them had their food and resumes to their work.
Riya was sitting on the floor with her head resting on the edge of the bed. She was crying so much because she never expected the Arjun would answer her that way. As Arjun reaches the room, he closes the door and sits besides Riya. Arjun cups her face and wipes of the tears. Riya removes his hand in anger.
A: Riya, I am sorry. Riya I am really sorry.
R: Don't dare. Go and tell it to Arya.
A: Why should I??? When such person doesn't exist in ETF.
R: Arjun... I don't want to hear anything. Go and talk with that hot girl.
A: If you don't believe then just read this (Arjun hands the transfer papers)
Riya opens it and reads it. She was still in a shock.
R: What??? I am the New ETF member. I can't believe it. (hugs Arjun tightly)
A: Yep! I just wanted to see your reaction. So we planned such a drama. I am soo sorry..
Riya clenches his collar and pulls him towards her.
R: Mr. Arjun Sukhrant Rawte, from today ownwards you dare not talk about any other girl other than me.Understood?Mrs. Riya Arjun Rawte is always with you. If you did any naughty thing then I will kill you and then kill myself.
A:(starts laughing) Okay Madamji..Now shall we have our lunch. Arjun and Riya feeds each other the food Arjun bought.
A: So Madamji... What are our next plans? (smiles naughtily)
R: What plans?? I am going to the kitchen.
A: No, no your are not (Arjun pulls Riya to him and kisses her earlobes and proceeds to her lips)
R: Arjun, leave me. I have many works to do.
Arjun acts like he got angry with her and leaves her.
R: So my patidev is angry with me... I promise I shall solve it soon, kisses his cheeks and goes out.
A: Riyaaa... Promise??
Riya turns back and smiles
R: PROMISE.
In the evng they get the call from their parents. Everyone talks to them and at last hands the phone to Arjun.
Rahul: Beta, Riya's B'day is day after tomorrow ie on 17th. Every year we go to the orphanage and gives the lunch to the children in her name. Can you do this year for us.
A: Yes dad and ends the call. So Mr&Mrs Arjun celebrates their B'day on the same day. Lets see... (smiles) Edited by Annathomas - 11 years ago
nice!! 👏 arjun is really naughty 😆
love the update ...Beautiful & lovely
Arjun, seems to be very naughty these days. Love your ideas... Hope she fulfill his wish😃
very good... i liked it...
really eager to see how they'll  both celebrate mr & mrs arjun's b'day 😆
lovely updates dear
loved the way you are writing this story
Arjun and Riya are so awesome
Naughty Arjun to tease Riya about another girl
and poor Riya😭
but it all ended up well😳
please continue😊