Arjun

#Friendship or something more??# V.Imp Note Pg 40 - Page 10

Annathomas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
CHAPTER- 6
Riya goes near Arjun and kisses on his cheeks and immediately runs out of his room. Arjun utterly shocked.
Arjun: Riyaaa...riyaaa (tries to run after her, but Riya reaches near the family)
Mahesh: Beta lets go...
Anush, Shree, Chotu Rathod takes the suitcase of both the family and gets in the car. Both Riya and Arjun sits in different cars. By 10:00 they reach the airport.
Arjun: Dad...please call us as soon as you reach.
Mahesh: Look after my bahu well. Also Anush & Anishka are having there university exams. Also don't forget about your Choti behen Renu...
Arjun: I shall dad...
Rahul: Okay then bye... Take care.
Renu runs and hugs his dad and mama. She cries bitterly.
Renu: Dad,Mama I shall miss you.
Arjun understoods and goes and brings Renu back. Mahesh, Hetal, Rahul and Revathi bids bye and enters the airport. All of them had tears in their eyes.
Arjun: Renu... Dn't cry, everyone is there for you. Be a good girl (wipes her tears). Come lets go.
Anush: Bhaiya... You and Bhabhi go in one car. We in other.
Everyone leaves the airport. The car ride was very silent. As they reach the home, everyone bids good night and goes to there room. Arjun, Riya reaches their room and close the door
Arjun: So biwi...you gave me a gift. Shall I give you a gift too. (has a naughty smile)
Riya: No...no Arjun. (starts running around the room)
Arjun too rans after her... Both rans and falls on the bed.
Arjun: Biwi...
Riya: No...no
Arjun starts kissing on her forehead, then her two eyes, both sides of cheeks...
Arjun: So Mrs. Riya Rawte hw was the gift.
Riya blushes. And pushes Arjun away from her and jumps out of the bed.
Arjun: Riya wait... I want to tell you something.
Arjun goes behind Riya and brings her to the bed and makes her sit in the bed comfortably. Arjun kneels down and takes her one hand.
Arjun: I know that our marriage was very sudden. We had no time to know each other. But all I know is that beside being my wife you would be also my best best friend... I know it would be difficult for you accept me but... (Riya covers his mouth with her hands)
Riya: Who said that it would be difficult to accept you... I love you Arjun. I love you soo much.
Arjun: I love you too Riya. (hugs her)
Riya: Arjun... I've brought something for you. (She hands over the gift)
Arjun opens it and finds a bracelet and in the centre AR engraved in it.
Arjun: I love it. Thank you so much. Even I've a gift for you (Arjun hands over the gift)
Riya opens the gift and finds a cute chain and a locket with letters AR with diamond studs in the letters.
Riya: Wow... Its so pretty. Arjun please wear it for me. But first let me wear those braclets in your hand.
Arjuns shows his hand and Riya wears it for him. Arjun too wears the necklace for Riya and whispers.
Arjun: I love you
Riya: I love you too.
Arjun starts kissing her neck and reaches her lips... Both of them kisses passionly. When they reach at verge that they could not breathe they stopped.
Arjun: I would have procceded (winks at her) but you look too tired. Anyways I've lots of time too.
Riya: Arjun... Thank you. Forgot to tell you, I don't have any sarees. Will you please take me for shopping in the coming days?
Arjun: Yeah I shall. But just one thing I want to remind you. Never change any of your style for me. I love you for what you are. And you can wear whatever you want. There is no one to question you... Promise that you will never change for me.
Riya: I promise. Arjun its quite late. As a bahu I many things to do tomorrow. Please go and change your dress too.
Arjun goes and changes to his night wear and even Riya changes her dress.
Riya: Good night Arjun
Arjun: Good night Riya.
Both of them drifts to sleep holding each others hand.
PRECAP:
A: Riyaaa... Hand me my towel.
R: Arjun...wait I am coming.
Riya hands over the towel to Arjun who is talking bath. Arjun takes the towel also pulls Riya into the bathroon๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Annathomas - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annathomas thumbnail
NOTE:
Once again Happy Diwali to all. Please like and comment if you liked the update. Thank you for all those valuable comments. I am also sorry since my relatives have come I could not P.M the reminder. Sorry for that. Please do comment and like the updates. Once again Thank you and Happy Diwali
nivanthi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow  nice  dear!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey it was so romantic update
continue soon
Bloomingbud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Frist of all a big huggieee... Lastest update was superb. Loved it... Precap was too drooling. That means romance in the air
nivanthi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg  precap!!!!!!!  i'm  blushing  here!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so marriage is over..loved it...๐Ÿ‘ and precap is โ˜บ๏ธ update soon!!!
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very sorry for late update dear
just read your last three chapters
and it was wonderful, and finally they got married, but very sad that their parents had to leave so soon
n then the gifts they gave each other with AR engraved
N then the kisses and love confession and wow what a precap๐Ÿ˜ณ
please continue
 and happy diwali too dear๐Ÿ˜‰
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
Fantastic update ... It was sooo romantic ...
What can I say about the precap ... ;)
Just can't wait to read the next part ...
Annathomas thumbnail
CHAPTER-7
Riya woke when the alarm beeped at 5 am. She turns her head slightly to see Arjun, her patidev sleepling soundly with a smile. Riya gets up and goes for a bath. She comes out wearing a light pink salwar kameez. She goes to the dressing table, parts her hair and applies the sindoor. She gets up and goes to the bed kisses Arjun's forehead and proceeds to the kitchen.
By 7:30, she completes cooking the food, arranges the plates and makes coffee for everyone.
She decides to wake everyone with the bed coffee. She first goes to Anush and Anishka's bed room. She knocks the door and enters the room.
Riya: Anush, Anishka wake up!!!
Anishka: Bhabhi 5 for mins please.
Riya: No way... Both of you wake up.
Anishka wakes up and sees the smiling face of Riya.
Anishka: Bhabhi... Good Morning. Why so early.
Riya wishes her back and gives her the coffee. Anishka tries to wake Anush.
Anishka: Bhabhi is here. Wake up.
Anush finally wakes up.
Anush: Good Morning.(Riya hands the coffee) Thank you bhabhi.
Riya: It's already late. Both of you go and freshen up and come for you breakfast. Also start preparing for the University Exams.
Anush: Yes bhabhi.
Riya leaves the room and heads to Rathore's, Chotu's & Shree's room. It was really difficult to find the bedrooms but Anishka helped her.
Riya knocks the door, but there was no response. But after frequent knocks, the door was opened by Shree
R: Good Morning!!
S: Good Morning Ri!!! Why disturbing us so early in the morning?
R: Who said its early morning? Here is the coffee for you guys please drink it, freshen up and come for the breakfast.
Riya turns to leave.
S: Ri...(has a naughty smile) how was ur Suh...
R: Shreee... Can't you guys stop it. (laughs)
Riya also calls Pree and Renu hands them their coffee and leaves to Arjun's room. Once she enters she goes to the bed.
R: Arjun...my patidev. Wake up!!! Your biwi is here with your bed coffee.
Arjun wakes up and finds Riya with his coffee.
A: Good Morning biwi... Any intention to call me so early?? (winks at her)
R: Yeah... There are many intentions. Go and take bath while I clean the room.
Riya drags him till the bathroom and pushes him in. Unwillingly he closes the door. Riya starts cleaning the rooms. Her work was almost done. She leaving the room when Arjun called her.
A: Riyaaa... Riya...please pass my towel.
Riya takes the towel, she knocks the door and Arjun opens it. Riya hands the towel and was about to leave when Arjun pulled her inside.
R: Arjunnn...leave me...
Riya sees his half naked body. His muscles was so perfect that she had an urge to touch them. Riya comes to senses, suddenly she turns around and closes her eyes with her hands. Arjun comes from behind and hugs her and pulls her towards the shower. The touch was electrifying for Riya. She suddenly started to lose her senses. Riya's clothes were fully soaked. Arjun could see the perfect curves of her body. He started to undo the zip behind her Salwar... Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
Anishka: Bhabhi... Where are you??? I need your help.
Riya coming out from her sense. She shouts back the reply
R: Anishka... I'm coming. Give me a 10 mins.
Anishka: Okay... Meet you in the dining table. Come soon
Anishka leaves.
Riya: Thank God... She didn't enter the room. Otherelse... (blushes)
A: What a timing??? No probs. Go and change your dress.
Riya nods and leaves. Arjun comes out to find Riya in a long top and loose pants. She was parting her hairs to apply the sindoor.
A: Riya... Wait. I shall do it for you. (Arjun applies the sindoor and kisses her forehead)
R: Lets go... Everyone might be waiting for us.
Both of them leaves the room and reaches the dining table. Arjun greets everyone and takes his seat. Riya sits besides him.
Shree: Ri... The food is so tasty.
Priya: Yes... Ri. It's simply mindblowing. By the way What happened to your morning clothes.
Riya choked out the food she was eating. And started to blush.
R: Nothing yaar... The clothes were dirty thats why...
Shree not satisified with the answer but decided to keep quite
Rathod: Arjun... Forgot to tell you we have to go to Mumbai headquaters today at 11:30.

PRECAP:
Arjun back to ETF Office...๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Annathomas - 11 years ago