Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update :) loved it
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww.. amazing update...:) update da nxt part soon .:) nd thx 4 da pm...:)
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it!!!! please update soon!!
Rong_ria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hay update it soon,It was so good
just loved it,awsm story-nice thiking
Annathomas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
...continuing...😊
The drive towards the temple was silent one. Both family had their worries of letting their children alone soon after the marriage, but now they were sure that Arjun and Riya would manage it...
The family reach the temple and took the darshan. The pandit gave the couples his blessings. As they were getting into their car back to the guest house.
Arjun: Mom, I want to go out for 1 hour. I shall come soon. Anush hand me the bikes key.
Anush gives the key, and Arjun bids farewell and goes.
Shree: Preee... Even Ri... to went before Arjun asked... Is something cooking up??
Priya: No, no I don't think so. Arjun didn't even notice that Riya was missing among us... Anyways...why wasting time in that?? Lets go.
They entire family left. While Arjun went from shop to shop to find a gift for Riya. Even Riya went from shop to shop to find a gift for Arjun. Their main motive was to suprise each other. Both buys the gifts and heads back to the guest house.
At noon the family gets together for the lunch. Riya serves the food for the family.
Hetal: Beta, the food is so tasty.(smiles) Wish I could eat it tomorrow also (sad)
Riya: Don't worry mama... Me and Arjun would send all the food by parcel that I cooked (laughing)
Mahesh: Don't worry Hetal... When we come back our bahu will make all the food items... Why not bahu?
Riya: Yes papa... By the way papa at what time do want to reach at the airport.
Mahesh: Beta... The flight time is at 11:30. That means we have to reach there by 10:00.
Arjun: Don't worry dad...we shall drop you by that time.
Anush: But bhaiya, you& bhabhi don't come. We shall drop them.
Everyone understood except for Riya and Arjun.
Riya: Why can't we??? Whats the big deal?
Arjun: yes, yes why can't we??
Anush: Er... It because its your...er... Suh...
Arjun and Riya understood it.
Arjun: Anush, dare not to spite out that... I'll kill you...
Mahesh: Leave Anush, Arjun stop behaving like kid. You both can also come and after that you can...er...(starts laughing)
Arjun: Even you to Daddd...
Rahul: Don't worry Arjun...you will have time after you drop us... Am I correct Rahul?
Everyone starts laughing
Riya: Dad...you going to pay for that.
Arjun: No wonder, the Craziest families I've ever met
Revathi: Gosh!!! Look at the time, we have just 3 hours more.
Arjun and Riya go back to your room and rest for sometime. And rest of you start doing the left over works.
Renu: Mom, I've brought the entire things I should take with me.
Hetal: Anush & Anishka take Renu to our house and settle the things and also decorate your...(looking at Arjun)
Anush:Mom, don't dare to say that. Dado will fry us alive. We will do everything don't worry mom.
The trio leaves the room and goes to their house. Arjun and Riya too leaves to their respective rooms. The rest starts their work.
By 4:00pm every work was over. Everyone got ready, the ladies went to Riya's room, while the gents went to Arjun's room.
By 5:00 Arjun was seated in the mandap, Arjun was impatiently waiting for Riya. Atlast he saw Riya coming walking towards the Mandap, beautifully dressed in bridal dress. She looked very pretty. Riya sat beside Arjun. Once they were sitted, the mantras began. All were very happy. Each of them put the flower garlands. Then Arjun wored the Mangalsutra around Riya's neck and then applied the Sindoor in the parted area of hair. Then both stood up and took the 7 rounds around the agni. Pandit announced that there marriage was over and they both are husband and wife. Shree had planned many nok jhoks but didn't do it since Arjun's and Riya's parents had to go to USA he didn't do it.
Everything was done very fast. Bidaai took place. All had tears in there eyes. Riya was crying continously even in the car. Seeing her, Arjun consoled her and wiped her tears.
Arjun: Don't worry Riya, I shall always be with you. Don't cry please.
Riya nods her head. They reach at Rawte house. Riya Grahapravash took place and everyone was sitted in the hall. Even Mukherjee family was present.
Rahul: Mahesh, its about to leave.
Arjun: Dad, wait. Give us 15 mins. We shall change our dress and come.
Revathi: But beta... You have many rasams left.
Arjun: We both have decided the rasams will be done with our siblings. Don't worry Mom.
Arjun: Riya come. While you guys arrange all the things we shall reach.
Arjun and Riya goes to Arjun's room. Arjun leads Riya.
Arjun: Welcome to my room. I mean our room.
Riya enters the beautiful room of Arjun.
Arjun: I want to talk to you and I know even you wanted too. But lets do it after we reach back. Don't waste time.
Riya: Yep, even I wanted to talk to you.
After dressing up Arjun sees Riya troubling with wearing her necklace. Arjun walk towards her and helps her to wear the necklace.
Arjun: By the way my biwi looked very pretty today...
Riya: even my pati tooo... So shall I give you a gift.
Arjun: sure...
So thats my update...
Bloomingbud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not fair...😃
Whats Riya gonna gift him???? Anyway nice update. Please update soon
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved d shaadi n d rasams 

waiting for d romance track ❤️❤️
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was awsome

continue soon
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for the next part desperately...
superb dear...
thanks for the pm