Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annathomas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Note: First of all a big sorry... Recently I told u that my P.C was not working and I am updating d updates through phone... I started the writing the parts 4 Mehendi and Sangeet but got erased up... So the update is short... I shal give a nyc update soon in compense of dis. Once again I am Sorry Edited by Annathomas - 11 years ago
Annathomas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 4 c (2)
All were seated in the hall which was fully decorated with Violet&White colour combination. Arjun&Riya sat on the front row, their parents at both their sides.
Anishka: Good Evening to all... To this fun filled Sangeet function... Dado... Its a request no angry mode of Arjun Sukrant Rawte here
Arjun grins and nods his head
Renu: Jiji, this request is also for you.
Riya gives an angry look but suddenly laughs at them. Anush rans to Anishka&Renu and takes the mike from them
Anush: Also phones are prohibited for both of you... Shree bhaiya, please take those phones from them.
Shree grins at the helpless state of both Arjun and Riya
Arjun: Shree wait and see how you would suffer from us during your Sangeet function? Why not Ri..??
Riya: (suprise to hear Ri...frm Arjun) Yes...yes wait and see
Shree: (looks at them) Sure, its not now but in ur case...(laughs, put forward his hand)
Both Riya&Arjun hands over their phone...
The function starts with a photo slide show... Seeing the first photo Arjun bends is head in shy and Riya starts laughing. It was a photo of baby Arjun in snuggies. Riya was hell laughing seeing that photo, indeed she was admiring baby Arjun... When the next photo was displayed Riya was shocked but Arjun started laughing... It was a photo of baby Riya in a baby bath tub... Arjun goes near Riya's ears partially his lips where brushing Riya's ears...and whispers
Arjun: You look pretty in that...(laughs)
Riya blushes and turns her head. Now his nose brushes riya's nose.
Riya: You too look smart in those snuggies.
Both of look each other and starts laughing... More photos of their childhood were displayed on the screen but they were not really looking at them but were engrossed in their dreamlands. Anush, Anishka, Renu, Rathod, Shree, Priya, Chotu performed many dances... At last the Sangeet Ceremony came to an end...
Shree: If Arjun, Riya has reached back from their dreamlands we would like to announce something...
Arjun& Riya comes back to reality and blushes because of Shree's dialogue
Rathod: Next we are having the Haldi Rasam
Arjun: what???? But u guys didn't say that...?? No, no... I hate haldi.
Shree: We know that... That's why.
Arjun: Please... Shree you can do that to me. Arjun stands up and starts running. Chotu, Rathod rans behind him and at last the entire family rounds around Arjun and catches him.
Mahesh: Arjun,small kids are better than you. Now Arjun go and change you dress. Rathod make sure of it..
Hetal: Riya beta... You too.
Rahul: Also u guys should make sure that they don't meet after Haldi rasam...
Shree: Sure Uncle... We shall take care of that (winks at Arjun)
Revathi: Don't waste your time... After haldi therd Mehendi Rasam for Riya
Everyone nods. The boys takes Arjun and while takes Riya to their respective rooms for getting them ready
...to be continued
P.S Hope you guys liked it. Once a big sorry

alee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nicc update.. lved shree's dialogue..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nivanthi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow  i   love  ur  story  it's  brilliant!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arjun is running from haldi rasam ,
it was romantic
awsome update
continue soon
send me pm
Bloomingbud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... What an update dear?? Loved it
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very sweet update, love the way they are proceeding forward with their relationship
So sweet and romantic
Please continue soon dearπŸ˜‰
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved each and every small bit there..
Arjun calling her Ri..
Arjun don'r like haldi and hi is running...i can imagine that...too cute..

waiting for Haldi rasam...
great update..do cont soon
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww ariya scene wazz cute arjun waz runing like a kid :P awww lv to watch dat scene awsome updateee
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shree bhi na... his timing is soo good... stop saying sorry dear... its okay... try to update soon!!!