Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 9th Nov 2012 - Page 2

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Tanya...it was so nice of you to take the time to do the WU even when you were in the midst of other things. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for your update Tanya.
Wah... another slap to Soham from Archana the Psychiatrist👏
I guess that is her way of counselling a child she lost 18 years ago.
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was a ok show... not a very great way to end the week... but precap seems interesting... archana slapping soham is all for right reasons... i know archana wants soham desperately but insulting her husband is never accepted by archana... soham should learn some manner... monday archana will blast him surely...
i like blushing teju but i have a feeling that this sunny guy is somewhere negative... i am hoping that i am wrong but my strong gut feeling is saying this ... i feel he is using teju for money or finding place in manav's business ...

Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The number of slaps is directly proportional to the amount of love felt! This slapfest is hilarious ...
dumbo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now I feel as if the only reason I want to see PR is for Teju and Sunny. They're so cute! <3
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update tanya... wht to say abt u? Just want to say ur r amazing.
    Regarding the episode, i told u manav will not hesitate in doing Soham's shraad. This is where i dislike him... can't figure out the difference between Varsha the psycho and his own son who is having a tough time in judging right n wrong n needs him the most. He is definitely acting as a stuck up person here. And regarding this Sunny Teju Jignesh triangle, i know where the story is heading , so def. not interested.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think at the end it will be Teju & Jignesh not Teju & Sunny .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Teju and Sunny look cute together ..Teju already looks so much in love .She was looking  all shy and romantic ..

Sunny is pretty much two steps ahead of Teju in everything ...
So far this love story is looking OK ...

Hated the way Varsha was giving smirks to Archana  and smiling happily at her sister's pain... that smile will  be wiped off her face when she finds out that Soham yet again went to his real parents , even if it was to fight with them ..he just keeps going  all the time , that does sort of means that he feels attatched to them ...

It's good that Manav and Archana did not do Soham's shraadh and Archana slapped him in the precap for all the nautanki he is doing ..She should never listen to a single word against Manav like the way Soham was talking ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So Archana just accepts Teju telling her that Purvi is fine? I would have expected that as a concerned mother, Archana would have at least called Purvi and talked with her. Purvi was badly insulted by Ovi. Surely Archana should have been a little more concerned. It looks more and more as if the orphan girl has outlived her usefulness in Archana's life and is now being cast aside.

Edited by Sakhile - 11 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want Soham to know what happened to Archana...the last time she was sympathetic with Varsha
Varsha kidnapped her soham and ran due to which manav blamed archana and left her alone here...himself and family left to canada...

He still dont know what were the consequences of that psycho's kidnapping...and what his mother had to face all these 18 years...