Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 9th Nov 2012

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Savita and Sundri are out doing some shopping .Savita tells Sundri to buy the tasty Gujrati snacks that Archana bought the other day . She gives a list of spicy goodies ( in huge amounts ) for Sundri to buy .

When Sundri sees the Khandesi sisters she wants to leave but Snehlata greets her nicely ( she is nice to Sundri becaise Sundri is a customer ) . Sundri gives them the order .Snehlata is very happy to see her big order and both her and Charulata  start getting the order packed up .Savita also comes to the shop ( she does not see the Khandesi sisters because they are getting the order ready ) .
 Suddenly the Khandesi sisters appear with the order .Savita gets so angry to see them that she refuses to buy anything from their shop .

Manav and Archaan are in the mandir .Varsha also comes to the same mandir .She is standing behind them .Archana prays that Soham comes back to her ( Varsha is listening to this . When Manav and Archana turn , they see Varsha in front of them .Varsha starts smiling to mock them .Manav tells Archana to leave but Archana asks Varsha why is she hurting so many people . Varsha tells Archana that she got Varsha;s shraadh done so why should it matter to her if Varsha is dead or alive .Soham ( who is coming to the mandir ) hears this and wants to know what Shraadh are these guys talkingabout .Varsha says to Archana that she is always acting  so brave so she might as well give this answer to Vishnu .
Before Archana can say anything , Varsha tells Vishnu how Sulochna did her shraadh .. Vishnu is so angry that he starts screaming at Archana and tells manav and Archana to do his shraadh as well. He starts doing it himself and tells the pandit to say the mantras .
Manav gets angry but Vishnu tells him that Varsha is his God and by doing her shraadh , now they have killed Vishnu as well.He  says that all his childhood , Varsha loved him and took care of him and he remembers all this .
Varsha looks proudly at Manav when she sees Vishnu so defensive about her .
Vishnu tells Manav and Archana to complete his shraadh . Archana takes  Manav's hand and walks out of the mandir crying .
Varsha then tells Vishnu not to do  what he is doing .Vishnu tells Varsha  that Manav and Archana mean nothing  to him .

Sunny brings the Gujrati snacks ( the order that Savita gave but never collected ) to the Deshnukh house .Teju is happy to see him .He even has Teju's monile number .He gives Teju the bill and also 10 % discount as she is his friend .
Teju is looking pretty impressed with  him . He tells her the story about this order .
Savita comes i nthe house with Sundri .Sunny introduces himself as Teju's friend  .Savita starts taalking about the Khandesi sisters and how rude they are .Sunny also tells Savita to be  careful of the sisters as they should not be taken lightly .Savita says that she too is not to be taken lightly .
 When Sunny leaves , Savita sees Teju smiling shyly so now she wants to know more about Teju's new friend .
 Suddenly Savita sees the bag of the snacks and she gets angry , tells Teju to give it all back to the shop .

Tej upicks up the bag and comes out of the house and calls Sunny , tells him to take the snacks back as Savita is really angry . Sunny says this is not possible as they do not belief in refunds .He is standing  in front of her but still they are both talking on their mobiles . Teju says that she does not want the money back but Sunny must take this stuff away or else her Aaji will throw her out .Sunny tells Teju that he does not believes in breaking deals so will not take the stuff back .he tells her to do one thing , keep this stuff i nehr house for just one day ..It is too delicious for her aaji to resist and no matter how angry Savita is , she will  not be able to keep ehrself away from these snacks .
Teju is looking mighty impressed with his confidence .

Manav and Archana  are coming back from the mandir .Archana is crying because her son asked her to do his shraadh . Manav is trying his best to console her and keeps telling her that this boy is not Soham but Vishnu lala who has nothign to do with them .Archana wants to know why Soham hates them so much and is upset that Soham loves and worships  Varsha so much and she can never have the place that Varsha has in Soham's heart .
Manav tells her that Sulochna also did Varsha's shraadh because Varsha is totally out of control now and parents are helpless if their children go this wrong as Soham  has .
He says to Archana that for God sake forget about Soham as he has nothing to do with our family .

Precap : Soham is giving interviews to media who are all standing around him with mikes . This is all happening outside the Deshmukh Chawl with Manav and Archana  watching  all this helplessly from their home .
The jouralist asks Soham if he is indeed Manav Deshmukh's son ?
Soham is putting up an act of crying and tells the Tv cameras  that unfortunately he is Manav's son but Manav is a monster and a devil who tried to kill his own son .Archana  and Manav come running down .Archana goes straight to Soham and gives him one hard slap ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No problem dear, take your own time
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Soham says Varsha is my God .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
I am liking this new jodi of Teju & Sunny . cute couple . I am liking their scenes .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
I liked Manav & Archana scene .
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Another slap for Soham by Archana for his nautanki in front of press and in outside Deshmukh chawl .

jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya for stepping in.  Please dont worry about any delay, you are doing all of us a HUGE favor and thanks again for that!!!
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks much.
The same dialogue and same crying scenes are repeated every day by Soham, Vasha, Archana... My son, not your son, my mother, not your mother...over and over  and over  again  
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanyaz!!!
Thats great help with update...and timely too...
I am still waiting for other forums to update theirs ^_^

Waiting for some new track...I hope they start kolkata shoot soon
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Tanyji..

We got Tej and Sunny scene..very good..😊
for the rest same rhona dhona...

don't know when all this will end...

Will come back..at work as usual..😉
Bye ...