India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

who is in trouble (Page 2)

teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Dipz is proving madhu wrong but Rk knows the truth so he will try his level best to cheer up Madhu and to connect shammo's and madhu's relation

anu_sakshi IF-Rockerz
anu_sakshi
anu_sakshi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
teju_g

Dipz is proving madhu wrong but Rk knows the truth so he will try his level best to cheer up Madhu and to connect shammo's and madhu's relation

ha aaj ke buzz mai bataya tha ki RK Madhu ko samjaya yega ki Shamsher jo kuch kiya apni beti ke liye kiya aur his bhar wo case wapas lega.
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Dipz can try whatever she wants...today's article clearly said : RK will be there to protect her when her dignity is being questioned...

So this time I have full faith in RK...if he did not know the truth beforehand, than maybe Madhu could be in trouble, but now RK knows the truth and he hid it only to protect his Biwi..., so RK will not allow anyone to harm his Biwi...

Also the police suspects Shammo...so Dipz stands no chance in this case and unknowingly she will bring RishBala closer to each other...this dumbo LOL

I feel Dipz will be in more trouble after this, coz RK told everyone clearly to rest the case, but still she went behind his back to the police Angry...so now she should face the consequences from RK...

The only person Dipz can influence is Radha...but RK doesn't bother abt her at the moment. I think Bittooji will trust & believe his Chief

Sad part in all this is the crack in the father- daughter relation, which is so beautiful and natural...
In his obsession to protect Madhu, Mallik has created such a big gap Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rktharkeyVsoujanyashinseen

tanubag IF-Dazzler
tanubag
tanubag

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Be careful madhu from this despo dipali . I know Rk is
there for you. he will handle it in his own way.
CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
RK would save evryone..both fathe n daughter...he wont lst anything happen to them.. Guys just wait for him to come out of sleep... Our hero's action will stunt everybody!!Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rktharkey

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i think DIPS is going down the drain for sure!! this time she attacked madhu!! RK forgave shammu for madhu so i cant imagine what he ll be doing to her for attacking madhu!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rktharkeymadmadona

madmadona IF-Rockerz
madmadona
madmadona

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

i think DIPS is going down the drain for sure!! this time she attacked madhu!! RK forgave shammu for madhu so i cant imagine what he ll be doing to her for attacking madhu!!

LOL
aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Dipali is in trouble. Not madhu not even mallik its dips and dips only

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index