Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 121 Discussion: 9th Nov 2012 (Page 7)

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Zoya,

@ bold 

You know these two females, Trishna and Dipali are formidable enemies for Madhu. 

And honestly RK cannot always protect Madhu against Dipali. He gave her the biggest help by showing how much he dislikes Dipali.
Its really MB who has to fight against these two women. And I actually want MB fighting it out without it becoming a saas-bahu drama.

Sibling Rivalry is a psychological problem. And MB needs to shed that baggage away like all the other baggages she has been carrying.  This is really a problem as MB will not go against family. She may go against Trishna only if she happens to do something morally not right.

And other woman problem...once MB becomes possessive of RK, Dips is not going to be an issue at all. Now that is if only. I lost confidence on MB the day she accepted Dips saree. Because she lacked the basic sense of what a wife can accept or not and that too after a husband actually showed her the reality. The CVs or MB owe me a big time explanation there.

I tell you right MB has many follies. So all the supporting characters should allow her to grow.  In this sense I like all the supporting characters.
  • RK showed her that Things are not always what they seem. There is that other side of coin too. She learnt this after her marriage in two ways 1) What RK could have done to her when he actually explained his intentions behind marrying her  2) RK went on that bottle breaking spree. She gets to know, how she can hurt others through her actions. She already learned that when Trishna showed her the mirror of actions and which leads her to accept RK's proposal.
  • The present Shamsher track she is redeeming herself...I am yet to see how the whole track pans out. But I am expecting that Madhu will learn through this track that Things cannot always be judged as black or white, right or wrong. Sometimes they are best left accepted and forgiven. She is going to learn that no man can be placed above God like no one can be called a beast.

So I am actually looking forward to how the story will pan out.

They are using her like Tadka...Same Tadke ka masala for every sabji recipe. Unhappy

ETA:
I am missing the Studio set. Badly...for that matter, even the Vanity Van.
[/QUOTE]

SD- I really hope the CVs allow MB to hold her own against these two women. When I heard of Trishna's return, I kind of imagined a track like in Pride&Prejudice where Darcy rescues Elizabeth's socially ambitious sister from humiliation...Trishna will get trapped into a slimy producer's web and he will extricate her, and Madhu will again realise his worthHeart...but I need to get out of this dreamum and wakeupmum...am really really disappointed with the way this Dipali character has panned out Angry. So have serious doubts about Trishna's track.

I am sure the Malik track will be wrapped up in one or two episodes, because they need to reach Diwali alongwith usLOL. In a way, I am relieved, at least we can move on to other tracks...also looking forward to RK starting work. How is he going to maintain RK mansion which is teeming with family and servants??
On that note, that sling can be disposed off right,  they show so many discrepancies, why do we need only that sling as a realistic indicator of how long it takes for a gun shot to heal???Big smile...oh I forgot, BIWI needs to feed himEmbarrassed, that is the only way CVs can show regular eyelocks, they haven't brainstormed and come up with anything elseWink. Time for a huddle, MB team.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdupeboxRed_Opiumvaani210-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Posted at Leela's request.

Links given below. Leela wrote and I followed -up.

Re Radhaji

The CVs are never going to explore her character as that is not a plot requirement for them and she just has to be the binding material between RK and Madhu.

ETA:
Did you all notice how Radhaji led Deepali away when RK asks everyone to leave the hall once police goes away ? 

So many things about Radhaji annoy me...did you notice on thursday's episode, she asks the servant about RK? AND SHE ASKS HIM ABOUT MB's CALL...baat ki RK ne acche se or something, and the servant, same Bhabhiji's chamcha, blushes and says yes!!! What sort of mother asks the servant about an interaction between her son and her DIL!!! Weird, weird...no wonder RK is so messed up, poor thing!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

diatoms82adi1986PreetDdupeboxRed_Opiumvaani21Foucaults-qalamzoya_naziya0-SD-0leelaa9

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I was bored stiff. Couldn't even finish the episode. Everything so predictable.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dupeboxvaani210-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

So many things about Radhaji annoy me...did you notice on thursday's episode, she asks the servant about RK? AND SHE ASKS HIM ABOUT MB's CALL...baat ki RK ne acche se or something, and the servant, same Bhabhiji's chamcha, blushes and says yes!!! What sort of mother asks the servant about an interaction between her son and her DIL!!! Weird, weird...no wonder RK is so messed up, poor thing!

OMG !!! Hilarious. I can't stop laughing here. My stomach hurts !!!!!

She asks wierdly and he answers blushingly. ROFL

That's why we call lovingly in FQ speak, that, that place is RKham Asylum.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL  

dupeboxFoucaults-qalamhansa22zoya_naziyaleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Foucaults-qalam

Shocked FQ, are we having a telepathy here ? I just remembered you.  

Anyways, now that you are here, you should read our posts. Instead of you, today we are providing fun to all. And me most of it. you should read if you have time. Smile

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 09 November 2012 at 8:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dupebox

Foucaults-qalam Goldie
Foucaults-qalam
Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by Foucaults-qalam

Shocked FQ, are we having a telepathy here ? I just remembered you.  

Anyways, now that you are here, you should read our posts. Instead of you, today we are providing fun to all. And me most of it. you should read if you have time. Smile

Liked the one about SM stalking the forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dupebox0-SD-0

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
@ Shri

You are so right that the CVs need to get out of the RK mansion and chawl. I really really wish Madhu and RK leave for an out of town shoot together so we can have a half honeymoon type trip with no interruptions from all the other annoying character besides bittuji maybe. they need something like that to get closer. We made so much progress in that night in the studio imagine what a week would do.

And I also agree with your point about the character growth of Madhu. I think more than anything else Madhu and RK will learn and grow from one another. One will be strong to save the other when they are at a weak point. I think we already have discussed how RK and Madhu are mirror images of each other.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdupeboxhansa220-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

[QUOTE=0-SD-0]

You nailed it there!!!! I was appalled with this act of Radhaji... I am very irritated with the behavior of hers The last straw was when she said "kya hai yeh ladki" and  ended her Madhu jaap with " Na bete se raha ja raha hai na maa se" i literally wanted to pull my hair out in frustration... 

PreetDdupeboxhansa220-SD-0leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index