Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 121 Discussion: 9th Nov 2012 (Page 5)

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Originally posted by vaani21

originally posted by Red_opium
Ever since this story line has started, I have not been able to connect with Malik and his horrendous plan. I completely acknowledge that RK put his family through hell, but still his three time attempts to end RK's life just didn't set well with me.

<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I agree with you ZoeSmile.I can't connect with Malick or either madhu's character which i simply can't relate to. Too much of self -Righteous nature, which is a trouble in today's world and i see no one, and if they are there i am yet to come acrossUnhappy</font>

Both Madhu and Malik were to quick to judge and act. Malik especially didn't have any right to try to kill RK and take the law into his own hands. But the self-righteous bit don't you think te world would be a better place if their were more ppl like that around. I mean think of everything the powerful elite in today's world are allowed to get away with, starting wars without any legit reason, or harassing the less powerful. Someone needs to tell them what they are doing is wrong and because of Malik's revenge attempt RK has started to realize he had wronged Madhu. I respect everyone's opinion just trying to explain where I stand.

I shall give you an exampleSmile How many are with Anna hazare? He has been fasting, fasting but no result. very difficult, to be the epitome of justice. my opinionSmile  

does that mean ppl shouldnt try? if ppl didnt try India would still most likely be under British rule today. even I get grossed out by Malik's premeditated murder attempts but I can see where he is coming from. I relate completey to Madhu she is one of the strongest female leads I have seen on Indian tele for a while now. dont mean to start anything just expressing my views. i admire anna hazare for trying

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdupeboxRed_Opiumvaani21hansa220-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Bloopers and Dipz ka Mahaepisode!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDRed_Opiumvaani210-SD-0EnchantedForestleelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SD

Did you all notice how Radhaji led Deepali away when RK asks everyone to leave the hall once police goes away?

Before addressing the above

@Deepali, Shri how could you do this to me? You give her the honor of the HOT-SHOT, oh no.. I don't like Deepali visiting a small corner of your heart; I hope her stay is short and brief.  I want her out immediately that also goes for the RK mansion as well.

@Bold that was an indication that Radhaji is (always been) totally aware of Deepali's motives and actions.  However, just shooing Deepali from the living room to another corner of the house is not the right move or tactic to handle this flopped actress.  She needs to be put in her place, although RK has tired several time, but no result so far.  What irritates the hell out of me, is the fact that Radhaji knows Deepali's intentions (for god sake they lived together in the same house in the past 5 years), but still at times falls under her miscalculated spells.  I swear if this lady decides to believe in Dips new directorial debut "Madhu in Action", I will hire a hit man to get rid of both: Radha and Dips.  (Maybe that was a little too harsh, but it is Friday and I'm still at work')

Edited by Red_Opium - 09 November 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdupeboxvaani21hansa22tvbug2011zoya_naziyaEnchantedForestleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

Originally posted by SD

Did you all notice how Radhaji led Deepali away when RK asks everyone to leave the hall once police goes away?

Before addressing the above

@Deepali, Shri how could you do this to me? You give her the honor of the HOT-SHOT, oh no.. I don't like Deepali visiting a small corner of your heart; I hope her stay is short and brief.  I want her out immediately that also goes for the RK mansion as well.

@Bold that was an indication that Radhaji is (always been) totally aware of Deepali's motives and actions.  However, just shooing Deepali from the living room to another corner of the house is not the right move or tactic to handle this flopped actress.  She needs to be put in her place, although RK has tired several time, but no result so far.  What irritates the hell out of me, is the fact that Radhaji knows Deepali's intentions (for god sake they lived together in the same house in the past 5 years), but still at times falls under her miscalculated spells.  I swear if this lady decides to believe in Dips new directorial debut "Madhu in Action", I will hire a hit man to get rid of both: Radha and Dips.  (Maybe that was a little too harsh, but it is Friday and I'm still at work')

@bold

I am with you there.  If CVs don't fix them, we should something about it. Btw I am spamming Colors website with my comments. Let's see.

diatoms82PreetDdupeboxvaani21zoya_naziyaleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Bloopers and Dipz ka Mahaepisode!!!

Zoya,

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL 

ETA
Perfect Comment LOL

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 09 November 2012 at 2:12pm

PreetDdupeboxvaani21Foucaults-qalamzoya_naziyaleelaa9

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DovesView

Peaches and Sima missing in the album for quite sometime?

Sima is quite busy with her office work that she has been relying on the written updates this past week... She said she might drop in during the weekend though

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdupebox0-SD-0leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Originally posted by DovesView

Peaches and Sima missing in the album for quite sometime?

Sima is quite busy with her office work that she has been relying on the written updates this past week... She said she might drop in during the weekend though

Thanks Zoya.

And I was able to track Peach. Her work is not going well. She is tensed and upset and so even shut her phone off. Asked her to be collected and to focus.
That didn't sound well. right? 

So Leela is also relying on written updates and recovering.

And we have Siri missing today. Could be the case that RK was not there and so nothing to say...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdupeboxzoya_naziya

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Talking about Dips Video.</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">She is shooting the video standing behind Madhu. But when she actually is showing it RK Mansion inmates, she has video with Madhu's face.</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">I wonder when she came in front of Madhu and shot the videoWacko</font>

I think she borrowed Mr. India's watch!!   ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDvaani210-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index