Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 121 Discussion: 9th Nov 2012 (Page 3)

dramago Senior Member
dramago
dramago

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=0-SD-0]
Dragged episode with Dips and Police creating unnecessary drama and taking screentime. RK already closed the case, so all the action resulting out of these two agencies (Dipali and Police) is totally unnecessary and grossly UNPLEASANT.

What kind of direction is that with staring at the key as if it is something gory and ghastly. Fine it holds the key to some secret...yet...do we find the time to look at it, when mind has to think of so many other things. Will the eyes have so much focus when we are in turmoil ? I wonder Ermm 

/QUOTE]

Agree...this unnecessary drama just takes out the effect of the scene...cv's, not the 1940's, 50's drama with the slow motion please...you are better than this.

Edited by himbin - 09 November 2012 at 11:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdupeboxvaani210-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himbin

@Soundarya22

Agree with everything you said...DD was fabulous though at times I felt the scenes were 
a bit slow...may be its to add to the effect of the emotions in the scene but,it worked the 
opposite to me...Monday's episode is sure going to be very painful...I too don't understand 
how Shamsher doesn't show any signs of guilt or repentance...he just is happy to cover
up his mistake and pretend as if nothing happened...not only Devi maa he even meets Madhu's eyes with not much conflict...hope cv's keep in mind that its important to keep the audience connected to the emotions of all the supporting characters...then only we could cry and feel sorry for them...cv's just showed Mallik's fear of getting caught but,not the pain or guilt of what he did..he was selfish there...these small discrepancies leave us disconnected with the characters and leaves a bitter taste... or not the cv's should at least give him more shades than just the loving father...it would make the story even more intriguing..his character for me is not etched properly...apart from Rishabala and bittuji, kukuji and sikky are the only characters that are worth and interesting to notice though they usually don't have much to do... 

That's what I feel. In fact, while watching today's episode, i thought Malik should have confessed to Madhu. He trusts a person like RK to keep his secret,a person he loathed and was trying to kill, he could have trusted his daughter as well. His cute dad act really jarred today.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoPreetDdupeboxvaani210-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himbin

@Soundarya22

Agree with everything you said...DD was fabulous though at times I felt the scenes were 
a bit slow...may be its to add to the effect of the emotions in the scene but,it worked the 
opposite to me...Monday's episode is sure going to be very painful...I too don't understand 
how Shamsher doesn't show any signs of guilt or repentance...he just is happy to cover
up his mistake and pretend as if nothing happened...not only Devi maa he even meets Madhu's eyes with not much conflict...hope cv's keep in mind that its important to keep the audience connected to the emotions of all the supporting characters...then only we could cry and feel sorry for them...cv's just showed Mallik's fear of getting caught but,not the pain or guilt of what he did..he was selfish there...these small discrepancies leave us disconnected with the characters and leaves a bitter taste... or not the cv's should at least give him more shades than just the loving father...it would make the story even more intriguing..his character for me is not etched properly...apart from Rishabala and bittuji, kukuji and sikky are the only characters that are worth and interesting to notice though they usually don't have much to do... 

@ Himbin, Agreed!!! My only hope to see a regretful Malik is during confrontation scene when Madhu places the gun in his hands.  Ever since this story line has started, I have not been able to connect with Malik and his horrendous plan.  I completely acknowledge that RK put his family through hell, but still his three time attempts to end RK's life just didn't set well with me.  I can't find myself sympathizing with him, maybe the confrontation scene will do it, umm I hope so.  Madhu gets my sympathy more than Malik so far.

Edited by Red_Opium - 09 November 2012 at 10:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdupeboxdramagovaani21desigrl414hansa220-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
My friends,

I am a scorpio...thode bohut detective-giri, introspective skills to honge hee LOL Tongue

I have to sadly remind you that Friday is the worst day. They usually have everything bad for this day. I used to rant, but now that I tuned myself to expect Friday Syndrome unleashed by gnomes lurking on MEIEJ sets when all CVs are having Friday party, I was able to give a decent review.

The confrontation scene between father and daughter, which we were supposed to see today, is now postponed to Monday.

Today, nothing of that sort happened. RK is missing and so is MB-Shamsher drama.

What happened today was everything for Dips drama.

Dips made police work.
Dips is instigating the family, even when her friend has met with an accident. So that's why we have Radhaji there for a minute. Bittuji too.
Madhu is prying into trunk just because, she needs to give time to Dips to come to chawl gate before she starts digging.
Madhu locks the door, when she is about to open the trunk. But she conveniently leaves everything open when she decides to walk out. Its question mark whether she closed the door of the apartment again.
Madhu walks out of the Dadasaheb Phalke Chawl complex, doesn't even walk for 10 steps, is digging for the gun.
Can you believe that Shamsher hid a gun just outside the chawl, alongside a pedestrian path. For, don't all residential complexes have streets in front of them ???? Wacko

So the entire drama is created today for Deepali's footage on Monday. This woman sure is some hot-shot. She sure calls shots just like RK. Only difference being he is hit-actor and she is a flop actress.

Seems CV or Seema Mishra are stalking IF. So that's why DeepKali became DeepGhost today. Her black eyeshadow is replaced by white eye shadow.

And CAN ANYONE tell me the SIGNIFICANCE behind a BIRTH CERTIFICATE that I could not read much, except Madhu's name. What was the relation theres?
Can I guesstimate that the paper was supposed to announce how precious was the trunk with valuable belongings such as Madhu's birth certificate. 
Now logically ...even if your DAD loved you to obsessive levels, wouldn't the child keep the birth certificate with herself. Don't we keep certificates and transcripts with us all the time ? Wacko 
Fine, Madhu doesn't need it. She is after a small-time beautician still trying to complete graduation under distance education program.
Btw Did Madhu finish her last year of graduation. Last time I checked she passed the II year and was taking admission for Final year. I stopped keeping track after that.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoadi1986PreetDdupeboxRed_OpiumRSP04vaani21tvbug2011hansa22zoya_naziyaMeenahleelaa9

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
originally posted by Red_opium
Ever since this story line has started, I have not been able to connect with Malik and his horrendous plan.  I completely acknowledge that RK put his family through hell, but still his three time attempts to end RK's life just didn't set well with me. 

I agree with you ZoeSmile.I can't connect with Malick or either madhu's character which i simply can't relate to. Too much of self -Righteous nature, which is a trouble in today's world and i see no one, and if they are there i am yet to come acrossUnhappy

dramagoPreetDdupeboxRed_OpiumRSP04zoya_naziyaleelaa9

dupebox Senior Member
dupebox
dupebox

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Talking about Dips Video.

She is shooting the video standing behind Madhu. But when she actually is showing it RK Mansion inmates, she has video with Madhu's face.

I wonder when she came in front of Madhu and shot the video Wacko

SD: I want to call you hawk-eyes. What keen observations! You catch all those botches bang on. And those give us such entertainment while reading, especially the way you present them (with the emoticons). I just love it. <ehugs to you>

Nothing to add SD! I just want to say I'm bored. <sulking>

Can someone tell the show people not to give away their episodes in full to all other channels in the world before they are actually aired in their time slot and on the official channel it is supposed to be aired? Didn't we almost know every scene there that was aired today? It is like watching a re-telecast. So damp!Sleepy

No curiosity left of the show with so many trailers doing umpteen rounds.

dramagoPreetDvaani21hansa220-SD-0zoya_naziya_Darling_

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shri

So the entire drama is created today for Deepali's footage on Monday. This woman sure is some hot-shot. She sure calls shots just like RK. Only difference being he is hit-actor and she is a flop actress.

@Shri, not too long ago, you were reassuring me that she is not important LOL!!! The whole episode revolved around her today.  At this point I can't wait to see RK's reaction when he finds out what this flopped actress is been up to.  To see him give it to her One more time, will put a smile on my face and forget about the Friday episode or should named the Dips ka Maha Episode.

Edited by Red_Opium - 09 November 2012 at 12:52pm

dramagoPreetDdupeboxvaani210-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0
[/QUOTE]  This woman sure is some hot-shot. She sure calls shots just like RK. Only difference being he is hit-actor and she is a flop actress.

RK 's  shouts and threats doesn't work on DipzSmile. As you say, she calls shots just like Rk .May be because she was once his girl friendLOL and still confident that Rk will be back to her.
But still, dipz giving orders to the servents, she is comfortable in RK's place even after being humiliated now and then. Again, going  to the police station and telling them to re-open the case,not afraid of RK at all. Giving importance to this character, in this situation doesn't go well with RK's image.

Edited by vaani21 - 09 November 2012 at 11:14am

PreetDdupeboxRed_Opiumhansa220-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index