Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 121 Discussion: 9th Nov 2012 (Page 2)

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Talking about Dips Video.

She is shooting the video standing behind Madhu. But when she actually is showing it RK Mansion inmates, she has video with Madhu's face.

I wonder when she came in front of Madhu and shot the video Wacko

My thoughts exactly...for the viewers, that is, for us, most of the time we had to watch from Dipali's vantage point. Why did they split the whole scene in this manner?? beyond my understanding! I hope the CVs come up with a really sound justification for Dipali's inclusion in this track. Though I doubt it..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

diatoms82dramagoPreetDdupeboxRed_Opiumvaani21tvbug2011zoya_naziya0-SD-0Meenahleelaa9

RSP04 Goldie
RSP04
RSP04

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

She is shooting the video standing behind Madhu. But when she actually is showing it RK Mansion inmates, she has video with Madhu's face.

ROFLROFL

You are a better detective than Dipz

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoPreetDdupeboxRed_Opiumvaani21zoya_naziya0-SD-0Meenahleelaa9

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

dipz is a stalker. i wonder what is her obsession with Madhu and her life and her businesses. she knows she is not going to gain anything even if Madhu goes out of RK's life because he still is not going to take a second look at her. What does she get by doing this besides sadistic pleasure? her world revolves around Madhu now I think instead of  RK, Dipz new secret love is Madhu.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudiatoms82PreetDdupeboxRed_Opiumdramagovaani21zoya_naziya0-SD-0Meenah-PoisonIvy-leelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Soundarya

Why did they have to dilute MB's scene by having her standing around, taking a video!!?? It did not add anything to the scene, if anything, I wish the entire focus had been on MB.

Originally posted by SD

Dragged episode with Dips and Police creating unnecessary drama and taking screentime. RK already closed the case, so all the action resulting out of these two agencies (Dipali and Police) is totally unnecessary and grossly UNPLEASANT.

If Madhu was a respecting daughter, she would just have asked Shamsher for the truth, starting her questioning from informing Shamsher that Police came to RK Mansion with his Khanda Saheb locket, It would have been a decent action coming from Madhu. Madhu was supposed to confront, and not dig into people's secrets. That is so out of line. I don't see any strength of character there. Before digging and prying, at least give your father a chance to defend himself.

@Soundarya, I completely agree with your statement.  I asked the same question yesterday why Dipali is even involved in this whole plot?  This is strictly between a father and his daughter also involves RK as just the cause, but today was suppose to be only about Madhu and her Malik.  Do we have to suffer from Dips interference in every single matter in the show??? Don't like it at all.

@Bold, Shri you have said IT in a perfect way, I actually couldn't wait to read your review today.

@Red I like your version way better and wished the episode showed the revelation of this plot in the manner that you described.  Madhu enquiring about -the missing locket and how it was found by the police - directly from Malik would have been more realistic then running around and digging ditches.  But then again the CVs must cater to everyone's need and there is always strong obsession over dramatic approaches for many viewers.  I have many questions, but I'll think through before posting them here later. 

Edited by Red_Opium - 09 November 2012 at 10:30am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoPreetDdupeboxvaani21hansa220-SD-0zoya_naziyaMeenah-PoisonIvy-leelaa9

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Yeah you are right shri.Smile How did she get the front view of MadhuLOL and also seeing the video they get a impression that Madhu is shattered and Dipz is not leaving any chanceLOL

Edited by vaani21 - 09 November 2012 at 10:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoPreetDdupebox0-SD-0zoya_naziyaMeenahleelaa9

dramago Senior Member
dramago
dramago

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@Soundarya22

Agree with everything you said...DD was fabulous though at times I felt the scenes were 
a bit slow...may be its to add to the effect of the emotions in the scene but,it worked the 
opposite to me...Monday's episode is sure going to be very painful...I too don't understand 
how Shamsher doesn't show any signs of guilt or repentance...he just is happy to cover
up his mistake and pretend as if nothing happened...not only Devi maa he even meets Madhu's eyes with not much conflict...hope cv's keep in mind that its important to keep the audience connected to the emotions and vulnerabilities of all the supporting characters...then only we could cry and feel sorry for them...cv's just showed Mallik's fear of getting caught but,not the pain or guilt of what he did..he was selfish there...these small discrepancies leave us disconnected with the characters and leaves a bitter taste... or not the cv's should at least give him more shades than just the loving father...it would make the story even more intriguing..his character for me is not etched properly...apart from Rishabala and bittuji, kukuji and sikky are the only characters that are worth and interesting to notice though they usually don't have much to do... 

Edited by himbin - 09 November 2012 at 11:05am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLovePreetDdupeboxRed_Opiumvaani21hansa22zoya_naziya0-SD-0EnchantedForestMeenahleelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reenap

ROFLROFL

You are a better detective than Dipz

@reenap, our Shri is not only a better detective; she is the Head of the Investigation Department!!! You can never get anything passed by her, to me she is the modern day female version of Sherlock Holmes which by the way I respect tremendously .  Always Alert and Attentive, and I like that about her very much.          

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoPreetDdupeboxRSP04vaani21zoya_naziya0-SD-0EnchantedForestleelaa9

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himbin

@Soundarya22

Agree with everything you said...DD was fabulous though at times I felt the scenes were 
a bit slow...may be its to add to the effect of the emotions in the scene but,it worked the 
opposite to me...Monday's episode is sure going to be very painful...I too don't understand 
how Shamsher doesn't show any signs of guilt or repentance...he just is happy to cover
up his mistake and pretend as if nothing happened...not only Devi maa he even meets Madhu's eyes with not much conflict...hope cv's keep in mind that its important to keep the audience connected to the emotions of all the supporting characters...then only we could cry and feel sorry for them...cv's just showed Mallik's fear of getting caught but,not the pain or guilt of what he did..he was selfish there...these small discrepancies leave us disconnected with the characters and leaves a bitter taste... or not the cv's should at least give him more shades than just the loving father...it would make the story even more intriguing..his character for me is not etched properly...apart from Rishabala and bittuji, kukuji and sikky are the only characters that are worth and interesting to notice though they usually don't have much to do... 

Maybe I am the only person that can relate to Malik's depth as a father here because I have seen many fathers go to any extent to rescue their daughter and their honor. The honor of their daughter is the most important thing for a father. The fact is that RK has deeply insulted Madhu and Padmini's honor by depicting them as classless woman in the media. Yes the cvs missed out a revelation for Malik where he too like Madhu starts to sense that he was wrong about RK and his actions.
 I think the cvs have given Malik's character layers from the beggining he is not just a loving father but he too like Madhu likes to take justice importantly. The way he was shown in the beggining fighting for Padmini defending her against Ballu's goon he likes to fight for what he believes its right and from a father's viewpoint it is Madhu's honor. The mistake he made was taking the law into his own hands and in trying to punish RK for his wrong doings. also he made the mistake of judging RK to quickly like Madhu. But RK is a complex personality and very difficult to understand. not many ppl on the forum thought that he would melt for Madhu this early on in the game so Malik not only saw his daughter as being tortured by a villian. He also saw himself responsible because he knew Madhu had to marry RK to rescue his life. He couldnt bare the guilt of that. Still doesnt defend premeditiated murder but you can see where he is coming from as a father.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 09 November 2012 at 11:22am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudiatoms82dramagoHopelessLovePreetDdupeboxvaani21RSP04desigrl414hansa220-SD-0zoya_naziyasunflower52Meenah_Darling_-PoisonIvy-leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index