Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 121 Discussion: 9th Nov 2012 (Page 17)

PreetD Senior Member
PreetD
PreetD

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Re: Bed scene - thanks for clearing that up for me SD & Hima! I blame the late hour for getting all mixed up. Lol. Even as I was typing I'm thinking there's no way that what SD is talking about is the bed scene but I tried to go back and read through the posts again to get an idea of what one it was and couldn't see it last night. Makes absolutely perfect sense in regards to the that you talk of.

Re: MP's tattoo - I was just joking. I know he's has it for a while, I noticed it again last week and it reminded me of RK's. Lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dramago0-SD-0EnchantedForest

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Hima, Preet, Sona,

I added ETA portion in my second last post. Please do read it. I felt I needed to put that thought there to complete it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoEnchantedForest

dramago Senior Member
dramago
dramago

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

@contradiction as a method is an excellent offense strategy when you are at a war, or playing a game which you have to win. Predictability is doom, and surprise element gives you an edge. So constant change of behaviour is what is inflicted on opponents to gain psychological advantage.

No to Suhaag raat is Mocking marriage. It is not mocking Madhu. It is denying her a status.
Yet physical contact under the licence of Mangal sutra was a permissible action per RK. 
Think of it it when subjected on the victim. Touched without dignity...touched as a property, how outrageous !!!

And later...the massage drama. Wife wants to be wife minus the physicality. And RK lambasts that. Perfectly logical from RK. Madhu knew she was dangerously playing that game those days. Here I would give my cent per cent admiration for Madhu's guts and determination. She set out to achieve what was abohorrable to her. She was trying to do the exact opposite of what RK inflicted on her those early days, trying to treat her as property and suggesting of his rights over her without giving her any rights. So she wanted to deny him his right and bargain her honour out of the deal. It was difficult, but she did it anyways. She was mighty scared for all her actions, even in party she was scared. 
Usually I am all against silly drama. Then why I am supporting Madhu here? Because she was fighting for her Rights. She resigned herself to being the 9th naukar, his property. RK as the gamer was not happy with the game ending and he starts another dirty game of insulting her mother. So time had come to do what was right.

In the hate game between the two, the two things that I liked from Madhu are
1) her four slaps and saying...now this is The End of the story that I started.
2) when she said..."Biwi Biwi kehne ka bahut shauk hai...dekhna ab kaise Biwi banke tumhaari band bajaati hoon"

ROFL  In every sense Madhu taught a big time lesson to RK the arrogant teenager. Look at him now. He was forced to see the sense.

I loved this post of yours SD...when Madhu did the same thing to RK like exercise her rights as
a wife on him in public but,denied to play the part of wife in private,denied his rights there...RK
went a step further and played the same game he played during their SR but,this time in public...
introduced her as his wife and then humiliated her by not kissing saying she is not worth him...
this is exactly what he did during SR...suggesting a SR with decorated bed for a newly wed bride and then revert it to show her place...a contradiction as you said..and this is what he promised her after marriage too that she would be left confused of her place,of where she stands...he plays such smart psychological games...very intriguing and thrilling to the viewers...that is why I love this character RK so much..hope he keeps the edge and doesn't change much... 

Edited..
Re..,Madhu...all of RK's games couldn't break Madhu...she didn't succumb to him and her resilience had to knock some sense in to him and it did ROFL..

Edited by himbin - 12 November 2012 at 8:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Episode 122  Discussion: 12th Nov 2012

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index