Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 121 Discussion: 9th Nov 2012 (Page 15)

PUJAA1 Senior Member
PUJAA1
PUJAA1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

dis episode was a filler

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetD0-SD-0zoya_naziyaEnchantedForest

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
The missing tattoo is bothering me!!!

I have always noticed a tattoo that resembles a star in RK's wrist (Right hand).  That image has been missing ever since the shooting accident, it is not there anymore.  Did the tattoo have any importance or signified anything?  Or the makeup artist forgot to draw it on his wrist before he removed his wound dressing?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDhansa22zoya_naziyaEnchantedForestleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
When RK has strong reason, he doesn't have problem being overbearing and shameless about it. His selfless motive gives him the strength to be selfishly managing the means to end.
However, when it comes to his wants, his desires, its going to be difficult asking or doing for himself. His ego will stop him doing that.

While getting Biwi to his room, and having both him and her sleep on the same bed was a ploy necessary to protect their marriage, his Biwi's status in his life before the chippad, leechad leech woman, he needed to be smart about it in convincing his wife. So became a camel in the the dead of night. LOL

But now, when he would like to get close to his wife, it being his desire will only increase his will to reject the idea of ever being the first one to remove the pillows. However, if he saw the longing his Biwi's eyes, then for her, he would definitely arrange for a ploy/scheme where he gets to remove the pillows through his nautanki. In trying to do something for his Biwi, he wouldn't mind himself becoming the agency to remove the pillows. So I kind of know what are the essentials there, I am intrigued, how Madhu is really going to express her longing...

That day over the intimate scene, we all have seen, RK was going to exercise his will in that proximity because Madhu was telling him, that she came all the way from Chawl just for his sake. Now isn't that ridiculous but cute enough to see that, his wife came, just because he did not answer whether he took medicines or not and hung up the phone ... These kind of stupidities will be enough to decide...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoPreetDRed_Opiumhansa22zoya_naziyaEnchantedForestmanesha76leelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

When RK has strong reason, he doesn't have problem being overbearing and shameless about it. His selfless motive gives him the strength to be selfishly managing the means to end.
However, when it comes to his wants, his desires, its going to be difficult asking or doing for himself. His ego will stop him doing that.

While getting Biwi to his room, and having both him and her sleep on the same bed was a ploy necessary to protect their marriage, his Biwi's status in his life before the chippad, leechad leech woman, he needed to be smart about it in convincing his wife. So became a camel in the the dead of night. LOL

But now, when he would like to get close to his wife, it being his desire will only increase his will to reject the idea of ever being the first one to remove the pillows. However, if he saw the longing his Biwi's eyes, then for her, he would definitely arrange for a ploy/scheme where he gets to remove the pillows through his nautanki. In trying to do something for his Biwi, he wouldn't mind himself becoming the agency to remove the pillows. So I kind of know what are the essentials there, I am intrigued, how Madhu is really going to express her longing...

That day over the intimate scene, we all have seen, RK was going to exercise his will in that proximity because Madhu was telling him, that she came all the way from Chawl just for his sake. Now isn't that ridiculous but cute enough to see that, his wife came, just because he did not answer whether he took medicines or not and hung up the phone ... These kind of stupidities will be enough to decide...

SD- Right you are, as usualClap...you are not a mole from  the production team, are you? just asking...LOL

0-SD-0zoya_naziyaEnchantedForestleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

SD- Right you are, as usualClap...you are not a mole from  the production team, are you? just asking...LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I assure you, I am not. 

PreetDzoya_naziyaEnchantedForestleelaa9

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
@shri
I feel RK also takes mini steps to test Madhu and see what she wants. Like the first time he touched her after the apology out of desire she was confused. The second time she knew what he was doing but felt uncomfortable. The third time she too got lost in him. Slow progression and testing is also a very natural thing I have read. don't ask where I learned it. But don't you agree he has been testing her in ways? Also the arm over the waste was that done to mock Madhu or was their personal or physical desire involved in it.

PreetD0-SD-0zoya_naziyamanesha76leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

@shri
I feel RK also takes mini steps to test Madhu and see what she wants. Like the first time he touched her after the apology out of desire she was confused. The second time she knew what he was doing but felt uncomfortable. The third time she too got lost in him. Slow progression and testing is also a very natural thing I have read. don't ask where I learned it. But don't you agree he has been testing her in ways? Also the arm over the waist was that done to mock Madhu or was their personal or physical desire involved in it.

Sona,

Agree. I term that as training mates/partners with their sensual actions and responses.

@bold
The hand over waist...to impress two things 1) that she is his property 2) to scare her out of her wits. He was at heights over his vengeful mode. So Madhu's fear gave him the pleasure of the harassed victim.

You know when RK actually scared me...when he flirts very creepily with Madhu on her engagement evening. He plays his creepy best on that day. He has his reasons with cameras doing their work while he flirts...but for a girl, who was actually getting engaged, it was appalling, preposterous. Madhu looked very disturbed. But in my opinion, DD could have have added a little bit of scared expression in her acting.  I was myself scared watching RK that day. Meeting him in studio, I can give an excuse that Madhu was scared for being lost in dark, the anxiety to find her sister and finally RK surfacing behind her..that acting by DD was perfect. But engagement, she could have shown more of fear, as it was a very knowing psychological outrage that RK was committing on her. 

From the day he asks sorry and until the press conference, RK was creepy at best.
He loses all the creepiness once his revenge is complete and he places that call to Madhu to inform her The End of their story. He completely loses the creepiness in the proposal scene. After marriage, Madhu is so comfortable with RK's asexual behaviour that she forgets that RK  can use her as a sexual object also. He notices this and starts reminding her thus increasing her helplessness and being in fearful state. Everytime Madhu forgot it, he kept reminding her. Its the easiest tool for a man and Madhu was always giving away her unease with that game.

That's why I like this show...they show it in such layered fashion. They show sexual imagery as a game too...Poor Madhu, she is right when she says "I don't know what to think of him".  

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 November 2012 at 10:49pm

dramagoPreetDEnchantedForestleelaa9

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
So you think that was a way of treating Madhu like an object and scaring her. I thought it could have some personal desire covered by a revenge excuse in it. Thnx you are a master at analyzing small details and give us a better insight into the characters. RK always told Madhu she was his toy who he played with when he was bored. He knew for a self-righteous girl with values and honor there was no greater insult. I think part of RK behavior was to scare the audience about his revenge but Madhu didn't know what was cooking in his head. She prob thought he was just being weird and he was shown to be mysterious in the beggining. After their marriage he mocked her in two very opposite ways first he pretended like he didn't want to touch because in the suhaag raat he told her she was in not attractive and he could get a girl like her any day. Then in front of society he treated her like his toy or object like threatening to kiss her at a party or put his arm around her waist and telling her to smile. Since any girl should be happy to have a superstar arm around her waist. Both of these methods seemed contradictory to me don't you think. Maybe he used the suhaag raat dialogue as a excuse because he really would force himself on her. We know he is too humaine to do that he can only threaten her the way he did after the massage.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 November 2012 at 11:19pm

dramagoPreetDhansa220-SD-0leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index