Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 121 Discussion: 9th Nov 2012 (Page 14)

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reenap

Pls read . New TOI article.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285248

RadhajiAngryAngry

And DD''s interview...Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285295

I knew Radhaji will fall, weak character! I just don't know what else to say about her, right now I have this strong urge of slapping the hell out of her chubby face.   

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDhansa220-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

Originally posted by reenap

Pls read . New TOI article.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285248

RadhajiAngryAngry

And DD''s interview...Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285295

I knew Radhaji will fall, weak character! I just don't know what else to say about her, right now I have this strong urge of slapping the hell out of her chubby face.   

Sorry to disagree with you  people on Radhaji but am happy that it is an end to her madhu madhu jaap...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDhansa220-SD-0leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Zoe,

I am happy that Radhaji will turn against Madhu. She was being too sweet, which we and RK knew as not right. Now RK will be proven right why he chose to open himself up before Madhu but not before his loving mother. BECAUSE HIS MOTHER LACKS ONE QUALITY THAT RK CARES FOR ...TRUST AND CONVICTION IN SELF.  He doesn;t like a person not having INTEGRITY. And from that vantage, RK cares for only those who have integrity and believe in something inspite of everything.  He used to care for Bittuji only. Then he started respecting Madhu for it. Now he respects Padmini and Shamsher too. Because all these people do what they have to do. They don't change themselves in the way the wind changes its path.

My only curiosity is now...what would be Bittuji's reaction to the video. I am only concerned about him, because I have been unable  so far to categorize him as grey character or just the white character.

Girls,

@ junior artist...
I am happy that it was fun to you all. Wink Interesting nah ? LOL

Okay now check this out on colors website ... 

DISCLAIMER: I don't agree with all of those reasons. Its just fun.

NINE REASONS THAT BROUGHT MADHUBALA AND RK TOGETHER

http://www.in.com/vivian-dsena/gallery-nine-reasons-that-brought-madhubala-and-rk-together-1950541-50002177.html

1)After a forced marriage and a compromised realtionship, it was during Ganpati when the two came closer for the first time. RK first showed his disrespect for the festival but later he has a sudden change of heart and belief that converted him into a devout. So much so that he did not eat non-vegetarian food for the rest of the days! So much love we say!!!

2) Rk's accident was the second reason, where he was shot by Madhus' father.

3) RK felt helpless without Madhu and she on her side was constantly worried about him. In the process both were unaware of the fact that they were falling in love. To save his life, Madhu donated blood and we knew that love has grown into a much deeper bond.

4) Dips closeness to RK did not go down too well with RK himself and that became a very big reason for him to fall in love with Madhu all the more

5) Madhu and RK's mother have been a big support system for Madhu during initial days. While she was struggling hard to live with RK every single day, they brought a lot of positivity into her life.

6) Even after Dips attempts to get closer to RK, Madhu took care of him after he got discharged

7)  After RK was recovering from the fatal accident in the hospital, Madhu's sixth sense saved his life once again as she saves him from being attcked by her own father. She sudden;y entered the room as Shamsher was just planning to attack him and had to run .

8) Despite being Shamsher's daughter, Madhu had always stood by her principles and love for RK.'

9) Deepali lied to RK that she had donated blood for his treatment, but instead of trusting her RK puts her through a test. Failing which he realized that it was Madhu who had saved his life. This revelation was the biggest reason for RK to fall for Madhu even more!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDRed_Opiumhansa22zoya_naziyaEnchantedForestleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
  1. Realization through dreams that you are falling in love is quiet realistic. Especially with strong minded people. Ask me...until I dreamt and looked an idiot to myself, I wouldn't believe that I need to do something about it.
  2. Love confession...needs guts, a time, a mood etc...so we need to be totally convinced before we may think of verbalizing it.

So RK's dreams, hallucinations or Madhu's dreams are actually good developments.

What I really want them after these softening and warming tracks is for them to take initiative to remove pillows. Its going to be very difficult and embarrassing for either of them...so I am having difficulty imagining, who will take the initiative and how they will do it.  This will be symbolic of them removing their nafrat ki deewar pretension...

Confessions to uske baad bhi ho sakta hai.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDRed_Opiumhansa22zoya_naziyaEnchantedForestleelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

@Zoya and Shri, Radhaji' obsession with her Choti Bahu was getting out of control, I have always admitted to that.  Her uncontrollable desire for Madhu needed to be stopped, but why by siding with Dipali?  This woman once again has managed to put her trust in the wrong person.  Anyways, Bittuji's reaction is something that I want to see too.  I have a feeling that he won't be trusting Dipali so eagerly, let's see what tomorrow brings. 

@Realization through dreams, It is actually very hard not to fantasize about RK, he is the type of man who forces his way in to a woman's dream (willingly or unwillingly). He has invaded her dream once before and I think that was due to her fascination with him (unwillingly), but this time he appears to her due to genuine admiration that she feels for him (willingly).  I can't wait for the pillows to disappear either.  I'm actually looking forward to some real nice soft romantic moments and scenes; there has been plenty of chaos and ditch digging for the past few days.

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

@Zoya and Shri, Radhaji' obsession with her Choti Bahu was getting out of control, I have always admitted to that.  Her uncontrollable desire for Madhu needed to be stopped, but why by siding with Dipali?  This woman once again has managed to put her trust in the wrong person.  Anyways, Bittuji's reaction is something that I want to see too.  I have a feeling that he won't be trusting Dipali so eagerly, let's see what tomorrow brings. 

Radhaji has always been like that.. She believes in what is thrown at her face.. She does not think that there might be sth else than what is portrayed and it cannot be termed as her naivety.. That is why RK does not like her... Even during the ganpati visarjan, he says to her "Agar aap apnon par vishwas karti toh yeh din na dekhna padta" or sth along those lines... And i suppose, it would be a good lesson for Madhu too as she would realize that there are more than one reason as to why RK detests his mother..

PreetDRed_Opiumhansa220-SD-0leelaa9

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

1. <font color="#0000ff" size="2">Realization through dreams that you are falling in love is quiet realistic. Especially with strong minded people. Ask me...until I dreamt and looked an idiot to myself, I wouldn't believe that I need to do something about it.</font>
  2. <font color="#0000ff" size="2">Love confession...needs guts, a time, a mood etc...so we need to be totally convinced before we may think of verbalizing it.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">So RK's dreams, hallucinations or Madhu's dreams are actually good developments.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">What I really want them after these softening and warming tracks is for them to take initiative to remove pillows. Its going to be very difficult and embarrassing for either of them...so I am having difficulty imagining, who will take the initiative and how they will do it. This will be symbolic of them removing their nafrat ki deewar pretension...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">Confessions to uske baad bhi ho sakta hai.Wink</font>

RK won't be that embarrassed if he uses his sarcasm to cover it up. The way he moved from the couch to the bed and put his arm around Madhu, I still think was deliberate. And he used his sarcasm to cover it up saying I can't loosen my hand's screws or whatever.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 November 2012 at 9:16pm

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Nafrat ki Deewar -

Yup, who will the first one to remove them? They both have their own egos to deal with apart from everything externalWink. Could be RK, all the while making up some lofty reason that Madhu will have no answer for...would love to see thatWink. I too felt that RK was fully aware of what he was doing, when he moved from the couch to the bed. As SD always says, no action of his, is vague or dheela.

Or surprise , surprise could be madhu...remember,  she offered to help him change...I've often wondered, what was that all about...innocence, better comfort with him, do gooder ??

PreetDzoya_naziya0-SD-0EnchantedForestleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index