Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 121 Discussion: 9th Nov 2012 (Page 11)

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Great points by both Soundarya and Shri! I just think television needs to get more progressive about showing physical attraction and not show that it is some type some sin to consummate before falling in love. But like Soundarya mentioned RK and Madhu still need figure out whether their friends or does and if their marriage is legit or a contract. But the fact that the Cvs are starting to show physical attraction without a love realization I think is very realistic for Indian tv. But than comes the question due to the circumstances they are in right now how would Madhu and RK feel about it afterwards?

@Bold, in my opinion marriage in reality does represent a "Contract"?  I have always considered it a contract between two parties that gets drafted based on various reasons (love, care, physical attraction or need, financial stability, companionship, parents' wish, and etc); however, it can be considered valid only if both parties are entering the contract at will.  Shri has explained the legitimacy of their marriage very beautifully.

@Intimacy before love (BTW great topic to discuss, thanks for bringing it up Sona).  I agree with everyone's point of view.  It is a part of reality and while being addressed in any TV show, it should not be frowned upon.  There are often practices that take place in a society, but people rather not see such actions portrayed in TV. I strongly believe that TV shows are to some degree a reflection of society; therefore, capturing any reality (of course portraying it in a positive manner) shouldn't make viewers uncomfortable.  Although, I don't follow PV regularly, I think the intimacy storyline was used as a wakeup call for Yesh to stop living in the past and accept his present.  I did not see anything wrong with that, the events that led to such an ending totally justified their union.  In MEIEJ, I do believe that the writers have done a great job so far with that aspect of their relationship, and the pace selected for their attraction track is just perfect.  If this was rushed or slowed down any further, it would be unrealistic. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdesigrl414hansa220-SD-0zoya_naziyaEnchantedForest

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Gals,

Just stopped by for a quick post.

My sem is ending next week and have to submit my final papers so will be very busy and not be posting. I lost 5 days due to Sandy but still the university is ending the sem on the original date and no extension. This really put a pressure on me.Unhappy

Added to that I was in mourning at the death of IPK. Sobti taking a longish break was confirmed and rumors of show closing. Granted the show is a torture to watch nowadays but ASR is the first gray hero I fell in love with.Broken Heart

And a Hotty less episode? Urgh... Could this weekend get any more worse?Dead

Edited by Siri22 - 10 November 2012 at 6:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDRed_Opiumhansa22zoya_naziya0-SD-0EnchantedForest

PreetD Senior Member
PreetD
PreetD

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
@Siri - so good to see you back (even for a quick second.. ) All the best with the rest of the semester!!! Hopefully we'll see you around more once everything calms down a bit on your end.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_OpiumSiri220-SD-0zoya_naziyaEnchantedForest

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreetD

@Siri - so good to see you back (even for a quick second.. ) All the best with the rest of the semester!!! Hopefully we'll see you around more once everything calms down a bit on your end.  

Hug Thank you Preet. 

Will miss the discussions. But will try to catch up on the epis. You know I have serious withdrawal symptoms if I don't get my daily dose of of Hotty Right?LOL

PreetDRed_Opiumzoya_naziya0-SD-0EnchantedForest

PreetD Senior Member
PreetD
PreetD

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Hug Thank you Preet. 

Will miss the discussions. But will try to catch up on the epis. You know I have serious withdrawal symptoms if I don't get my daily dose of of Hotty Right?LOL

I can completely understand that.. Besides, it's good to get your daily does of Hotty, it's good for your sanity in times of great acidemic stress lol LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_OpiumSiri220-SD-0EnchantedForest

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
@Shri: You post on the marriage being legitThumbs Up

@pace at which their relationship is progressing: I completely agree with Zoe that the pace is just right... And if they rush it/take it too slow, i would not be able to connect with it... Their love should evolve naturally... 

@Siri: Good luck with your sem:):) Would miss reading your posts.

PreetDRed_OpiumSiri220-SD-0EnchantedForest

PreetD Senior Member
PreetD
PreetD

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

@Intimacy before love (BTW great topic to discuss, thanks for bringing it up Sona).  I agree with everyone's point of view.  It is a part of reality and while being addressed in any TV show, it should not be frowned upon.  There are often practices that take place in a society, but people rather not see such actions portrayed in TV. I strongly believe that TV shows are to some degree a reflection of society; therefore, capturing any reality (of course portraying it in a positive manner) shouldn't make viewers uncomfortable.  Although, I don't follow PV regularly, I think the intimacy storyline was used as a wakeup call for Yesh to stop living in the past and accept his present.  I did not see anything wrong with that, the events that led to such an ending totally justified their union.  In MEIEJ, I do believe that the writers have done a great job so far with that aspect of their relationship, and the pace selected for their attraction track is just perfect.  If this was rushed or slowed down any further, it would be unrealistic. 

@bold - I know this isn't the right forum for this discussion but I guess for me what really turned me off in that particular storyline was the way that Yash was acting afterwards.. I get it, he was really conflicted and it allowed him to overcome his past relationship, which is something he needed to deal with but I didn't like how he blamed Aarti for everything, for betraying him, he even used physical force on her more than once (pushing her away), for what?  Loving him?  Not that I condone such behaviour under any circumstances.. 

For me, I love the way that RK and Madhu's relationship is progressing.  Completely agree that rushing it or dragging it out too long would not work.

All I can say is that I chose to ignore this Fridays episode (thus my lack of discussion on the topic) and I'm looking forward to next week instead.  I think the coming week is going to bring some goodness our way, or at least that's what I'm hoping for.  Also, isn't there supposed to be a promo out by now?  I count on these promos to get me through the weekend, although if they're just going to throw us a rehashing of one of the two precaps that they showed us on Thurs and Fri then I'm not interested.

Edited by PreetD - 10 November 2012 at 7:20pm

Red_Opium0-SD-0zoya_naziyaEnchantedForest

PreetD Senior Member
PreetD
PreetD

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I'm sure that I read a post or two regarding this in the discussion thread from the other day but now I can't find what I was looking for.  I was watching Thursday's episode again - has anyone discussed their thoughts on Madhu's words to a sleeping RK - that she's sorry and she'll be back before he wakes?

Red_Opiumzoya_naziya0-SD-0EnchantedForest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index