Radhaji😡😡

And DD''s interview...😊

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285295

Edited by reenap - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey All,

Never much paid attention to this. As the revenge drama has ended and hate story is coming to an end with closures at all places, I was tempted to go back and watch Balraj and RK interaction in the jail.

Look at this video. Between 10 to 11th minute, Balraj is advising RK to finish off Madhubala business forever. RK seems to be contemplating over that. So was he partially influenced by Balraj's company in the jail for 4 days ? I just wonder...

And check from 15th minute. Balraj speaks about Padmini and that food.

So this is yet another unfinished business. An encounter played out that nicely, should not go waste in the overall storyline. That's my thought.

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another thought crossed my mind, is this whole Shamsher track a part of RK's redemption. That he was willing to hide the fact that Shamsher tried to kill him because he realized how he had wronged the Malik family. That he held the truth because he couldnt bare to hurt Madhu any further. I think RK will play a role in helping Madhu and Shamsher sort out this mess.
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Hey All,

Never much paid attention to this. As the revenge drama has ended and hate story is coming to an end with closures at all places, I was tempted to go back and watch Balraj and RK interaction in the jail.

Look at this video. Between 10 to 11th minute, Balraj is advising RK to finish off Madhubala business forever. RK seems to be contemplating over that. So was he partially influenced by Balraj's company in the jail for 4 days ? I just wonder...

So this is yet another unfinished business. An encounter played out that nicely, should not go waste in the overall storyline. That's my thought.

I believe that Raj Zutshi said that Balraj would reenter the show when Madhubala was truely happy...maybe that's where the heroine track leads? I can't think of any other way he'd know his daughters and wife were actually alive, unless they were all on TV somehow.
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey All,

The encounter between RK and Balraj was indeed an interesting and a smart move by the writers at that time for the story and events that will occur in the future and it was  only sensible that RK be the one privy to this info after all it is related to Madhu..

I hope the writers have not forgotten about this and actually stick to the intended story line and save us from all the clunkiness and bloopers... I really want the entire team to remain smart,alert and deliver what was promised to to the viewers.. I fear where they will lose focus and show crap in the name of TRP's   

I was reminded of this scene the day Madhu narrates her mother's tale to RK and talks about balraj... Coz Balraj in his rendezvous with RK mentions Pads as being his sec wife and also mentions that he belongs to motihari village but he says that his wife and kids being killed... But I knew that RK's bulb will not glow at that time coz it is a very huge track in itself which has to be played out later if they stick to the initial story line..

But I have always wondered how Balraj knew that he has a daughter called Madhubala? I have not seen those parts of the story so i was kinda confused when Ballu mentions ki one madhubala has ruined my life too... Wasn't Madhubala named by A.K Hangal on the sets she was born? And Ballu thought his unborn daughter was dead along with his wife
Red_Opium thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[quote=Gurtiluv] Another thought crossed my mind, is this whole Shamsher track a part of RK's redemption. That he was willing to hide the fact that Shamsher tried to kill him because he realized how he had wronged the Malik family. That he held the truth because he couldnt bare to hurt Madhu any further. I think RK will play a role in helping Madhu and Shamsher sort out this mess.[/quote]

I think that RK's path to redemption storyline was originally set in motion the night when Radhaji confronted him about his repulsive treatment of Madhu during the party.  Radhaji referencing his dad's disappointment if he was still alive, stir feelings of regret inside of RK.  For the very first time that night RK doubted his behavior towards Madhu; however, he still did not apologized to her directly.  Instead, he tried to take care of her wound and was verbally less aggressive towards her.  RK started to show signs of care and concern for Madhu after that night.  Furthermore, Madhu saving his life by donating blood, praying, and taking care of him can also be considered as the great catalysts in his redemption storyline.  And finally, Malik's confrontation while blaming him for ruining Madhu's life and shattering her dreams, made RK reflect upon his actions (flashbacks from the beginning to the end).  His face did show traces of uncertainty and regret after remembering everything.  I think Madhu has made a special place in RK's life (even heart) at this point, and he can't bear to hurt her any further.  I also believe that RK will help Madhu to overcome this obstacle, after all he does feel responsible (addressed himself paapy) to some degree for this entire mess.    

zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

Another thought crossed my mind, is this whole Shamsher track a part of RK's redemption. That he was willing to hide the fact that Shamsher tried to kill him because he realized how he had wronged the Malik family. That he held the truth because he couldnt bare to hurt Madhu any further. I think RK will play a role in helping Madhu and Shamsher sort out this mess.

I am of the opinion that RK doesn't need to redeem himself at all...

I think RK is a kind of person who behaves with you the way you behave with him... You show genuine care and concern for him , he would return the same to you and when somebody hurts him, he gives it back to them in his own way.. Tit for tat... That is all he knows... And coz all his life, people around him have been selfish,mean and have not shown love,care towards him so  the bad-boy image...

His ego, his pride was hurt so he made Madhu's living life hell...Living with madhu, he has realised that she is a very caring and gentle soul and despite the badness he showed to her, she wished only good for him... So he is also thinking only good for her...  

And if at all you think he has to be redeemed, then i think that started off when he got the foreign machines for Malik's treatment
Edited by zoya_naziya - 11 years ago
PreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Red_Opium

@Preet, so happy to see you.  I totally agree with you about how ridiculous Yash acted out after sharing an intimate night with his wife.  But capturing their intimate night before his love declaration was not a bad idea by the CVs, it made sense to me.  We all know that none of these men have taken the vow of celibacy and no one is practicing to become a monk

@Madhu's sorry and will be back soon, I don't think anyone discussed that.  There was reference to her statement only to question her ability of return back on time, nothing more in details (at least that's what I remember).  I think she made the promise due to: guilt (leaving without RK's permission) and self reassurance (hoping that her gut feeling is wrong and Malik is innocent), hence she will return back soon.

@Junior artist, 🤣🤣🤣 Shri I'm totally in love with your unique observational techniques.  No one can get anything passed by you, am I glad that you never were my teacher or professor.  Passing your class assignments would have been more impossible than missions that are handed to Agent Ethan Matthew Hunt (of Mission Impossible film series).

Thanks for your take on Madhu's lines from right before she was leaving RK.  The way in which she said it and the words that she used I was left wondering why didn't she just slip out quietly.  

@SD - I'm there with Zoe, I cannot believe that you picked those out! lol  Awesome!!  Your observational skills are mindblowing - you could probably give Shawn Spencer (of Psych) a run for his money if you were wanting to open up your own private investigating firm. 
Edited by PreetD - 11 years ago
PreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey All,

I went back and watched these scenes the day that Madhu opened up to RK about her past and her biological father.  It was actually really well done and I remember being like WTH?! when I first saw it.  There's definitely story to be told from that encounter, a whole track of its own, which was a smart way for the writers to prop open a door to be opened later.  
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

The encounter between RK and Balraj was indeed an interesting and a smart move by the writers at that time for the story and events that will occur in the future and it was  only sensible that RK be the one privy to this info after all it is related to Madhu..

I hope the writers have not forgotten about this and actually stick to the intended story line and save us from all the clunkiness and bloopers... I really want the entire team to remain smart,alert and deliver what was promised to to the viewers.. I fear where they will lose focus and show crap in the name of TRP's   

I was reminded of this scene the day Madhu narrates her mother's tale to RK and talks about balraj... Coz Balraj in his rendezvous with RK mentions Pads as being his sec wife and also mentions that he belongs to motihari village but he says that his wife and kids being killed... But I knew that RK's bulb will not glow at that time coz it is a very huge track in itself which has to be played out later if they stick to the initial story line..

But I have always wondered how Balraj knew that he has a daughter called Madhubala? I have not seen those parts of the story so i was kinda confused when Ballu mentions ki one madhubala has ruined my life too... Wasn't Madhubala named by A.K Hangal on the sets she was born? And Ballu thought his unborn daughter was dead along with his wife

Zoya,

@bold
Balraj attempted twice. Shamsher protected Padmini twice I guess. First time, Madhu is not born. Second time Madhu was born. This is how I remember the story as and Balraj's repetitive attempts were the reason why Shamsher chose to stage the death drama of Padmini and her daughters.