Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Thanks Zoya.

And I was able to track Peach. Her work is not going well. She is tensed and upset and so even shut her phone off. Asked her to be collected and to focus.
That didn't sound well. right? 

So Leela is also relying on written updates and recovering.

And we have Siri missing today. Could be the case that RK was not there and so nothing to say...

Sounds like its been quite a bad week for a few of us out here:(

@Siri: May beπŸ˜ƒ 

Today's epi was nothing but a big disappointment(a usual friday,i guess) ..It is the build-up for the huge drama  that is to take place next week... 

DD was remarkable.. My heart went out to her when she actually found the gun and she was shell shocked...
zoya_naziya thumbnail

Thanks Zoya.

And I was able to track Peach. Her work is not going well. She is tensed and upset and so even shut her phone off. Asked her to be collected and to focus.
That didn't sound well. right? 

So Leela is also relying on written updates and recovering.

And we have Siri missing today. Could be the case that RK was not there and so nothing to say...

Sounds like a bad week for a few of us out here...

@Siri: May beπŸ˜ƒ 

@episode: It was a usual friday epi... Didn't expect too much from today's epi though i thought prolly y'days precap would be the last scene of today's epi but i guess it would have to wait till mon...
Today's epi was the build-up for  the huge drama to be expected in the forthcoming week...

DD was remarkable today... My heart went out to her when she held the gun and she was shell shocked(ignoring all hygienic issues)...

And Shri, Madhu was born at the Natraj studios.. Twas there in the birth cert ...So birth, marriage, first feelings/attachment towards RK all at the studio:)

@Soundarya:πŸ‘πŸΌ with your take on the epi

@Dipali calling the shots: She is fearless coz she knows RK would maintain dignity and not do anything untoward to her or even use a few choice words about her in front of the family
And RK's keeping his mouth shut coz he knows she will manipulate the family in favour of her in any case..So he might as well maintain decency and doesn't give a hoot as his so-called family  doesn't really hold any importance in his life... And he has already told about his past to the most imp person in his life,his Biwi... 

Edited by zoya_naziya - 11 years ago
Red_Opium thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[quote=SD]

And CAN ANYONE tell me the SIGNIFICANCE behind a BIRTH CERTIFICATE that I could not read much, except Madhu's name. What was the relation theres?[/quote]

@Bold, Shri at first when I saw a piece document resurface from Malik's treasure box, I thought to myself that it must be a copy of the infamous "Contract", in my defense I do watch the show on my phone before I get home.  Anyhow, I think the birth certificate was thrown at us as a reminder of how precious Madhu is for Malik, it also made me think about how much he has done for her from the beginning (giving his name to her and all that).  I guess the presence of the birth certificate was there to make Malik action seem less evil and more justifiable, an attempt to gain the viewer's sympathy and understanding towards Malik.  At least I read it in that context. 

@Preet, if you are reading this: I miss reading your posts, Twinzies πŸ˜‰

Edited by Red_Opium - 11 years ago
Red_Opium thumbnail

[quote= Soundarya]That's what I feel. In fact, while watching today's episode, i thought Malik should have confessed to Madhu. He trusts a person like RK to keep his secret,a person he loathed and was trying to kill, he could have trusted his daughter as well. His cute dad act really jarred today.[/quote]

I think Malik never cared about RK's opinion of him; he never felt being accountable towards RK.  When he was caught by RK, it did not bother him at all; moreover, he was very calm and collect.  However, his feelings changed right away when RK mentioned Madhu's name.  Malik feels accountable towards his daughter and her feelings, so sharing his secret is not going to be an easy task.  He trusts Madhu very much, but does not wish to hurt her. In addition, Madhu still haven't asked Malik about any of this.  I really want hear his explanation when his addressing Madhu.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

@episode: It was a usual friday epi... Didn't expect too much from today's epi though i thought prolly y'days precap would be the last scene of today's epi but i guess it would have to wait till mon...
Today's epi was the build-up for  the huge drama to be expected in the forthcoming week...

DD was remarkable today... My heart went out to her when she held the gun and she was shell shocked(ignoring all hygienic issues)...

And Shri, Madhu was born at the Natraj studios.. Twas there in the birth cert ...So birth, marriage, first feelings/attachment towards RK all at the studio:)

@Soundarya:πŸ‘πŸΌ with your take on the epi

@Dipali calling the shots: She is fearless coz she knows RK would maintain dignity and not do anything untoward to her or even use a few choice words about her in front of the family
And RK's keeping his mouth shut coz he knows she will manipulate the family in favour of her in any case..So he might as well maintain decency and doesn't give a hoot as his so-called family  doesn't really hold any importance in his life... And he has already told about his past to the most imp person in his life,his Biwi... 

@ bold 

Hope you all remember what we discussed on 26th October thread... Page 21 and 25

>>>>>>>>>
  • She is born at Nataraj Studio.
  • RK the Superstar is shooting for his movie Kayanaath @ Nataraj Studio.
  • She meets RK for the first time at Nataraj Studio
  • She gets married to RK at Nataraj Studio.
  • She leaves RK's house and comes to Nataraj Studio when she is terribly upset and cannot go anywhere.
  • She starts to know RK at Nataraj Studio, including the night that she spends with him there.
  • Each saved the other once at the same studio.
So I guess their love-story will also start over that studio. 
Remember the heroine is not yet short-listed for Kayanath at the outset of the story. Not sure what's the status now. Will Madhu become the heroine for Kayanaath ?

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

So is it Plot Clunkiness ?  or CVs incapacity to go for alternate studio names. They just keep using Nataraj Studio for MB-RK story. 

>>>>>>>

We even discussed Dipzy in that thread. πŸ˜†

I am getting a feeling that, this one is going to be one of the last track for Dips...unless they want to reopen Dipzy Khazana theft.
zoya_naziya thumbnail
^^ Shri aap Mahaan ho!!!! (*bowing down)

Dipzy exit- not so soon i think... She might lie dormant for sometime though and make a reappearence later... Like Trishna is going to be back now after sometime
Edited by zoya_naziya - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

^^ Shri aap Mahaan ho!!!! (*bowing down)

Dipzy exit- not so soon i think... She might lie dormant for sometime though and make a reappearence later... Like Trishna is going to be back now after sometime

Zoya,

@ bold 

You know these two females, Trishna and Dipali are formidable enemies for Madhu. 

And honestly RK cannot always protect Madhu against Dipali. He gave her the biggest help by showing how much he dislikes Dipali. It was really stupid of MB to accept Dipali's saree after the big showdown that RK did of Dips in the hospital. Dips Saree track is also open and unresolved...like the Theft track...
And Trishna is MB's sister. RK cannot much help MB there.

Its really MB who has to fight against these two women. And I actually want MB fighting it out without it becoming a saas-bahu drama.

Sibling Rivalry is a psychological problem. And MB needs to shed that baggage away like all the other baggages she has been carrying.  This is really a problem as MB will not go against family. She may go against Trishna only if she happens to do something morally not right.

And other woman problem...once MB becomes possessive of RK, Dips is not going to be an issue at all. Now that is if only. I lost confidence on MB the day she accepted Dips saree. Because she lacked the basic sense of what a wife can accept or not and that too after a husband actually showed her the reality. The CVs or MB owe me a big time explanation there.

I tell you right MB has many follies. So all the supporting characters should allow her to grow.  In this sense I like all the supporting characters.
  • RK showed her that Things are not always what they seem. There is that other side of coin too. She learnt this after her marriage in two ways 1) What RK could have done to her when he actually explained his intentions behind marrying her  2) RK went on that bottle breaking spree. She gets to know, how she can hurt others through her actions. She already learned that when Trishna showed her the mirror of actions and which leads her to accept RK's proposal.
  • The present Shamsher track she is redeeming herself...I am yet to see how the whole track pans out. But I am expecting that Madhu will learn through this track that Things cannot always be judged as black or white, right or wrong. Sometimes they are best left accepted and forgiven. She is going to learn that no man can be placed above God like no one can be called a beast.

So I am actually looking forward to how the story will pan out.

While at supporting characters...let me tell you the grey characters are:
  1. Radhaji
  2. Trishna
  3. Sikky Bhatia
  4. Shamsher
White and black characters being...
  • Padmini is out and out white character. She can look, act stupid, but she has a heart of gold. 
  • Kukku Bhatia is out and out bad character. He is just an opportunist.
  • Dipali is out and out Vamp. She has the potential to destroy both RK and Madhu if CVs will allow her to. That's why I have such a barf attack when I see her. However, she is just reduced to Bhabhi-Devraani drama. How pathetic is that ! Now can I complain, if I don't see RK going to work and Kukku and Sikky not trying to find work, but just trying to steal money or hire a hitman to extort RK.

Seriously the CVs need to get out of RK Mansion or the Chawl set and think of something else for all these characters. Its bad to indulge themselves with

1. Dips offering money to MB track, 
  2. Dips spoiling Modaks track, 
  3. Dips Tabeez tying track,  
  4. Dips trying to concern herself with RK's breakfast track
  5. Dipzy Khazana theft track, 
  6. Dips Saree track, 
  7. Dips Seduction tracks - four times now...I am just getting mad at this... 
  8. Dips Detective giri track. 

They are using her like Tadka...Same Tadke ka masala for every sabji recipe. πŸ˜”

ETA:
I am missing the Studio set. Badly...for that matter, even the Vanity Van.
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Red_Opium thumbnail

@Shri, I'm glad you brought up Trishna.  Frankly, her return makes me a little bit nervous.  She has a very intense emotional hold over Madhu, and her behavior in the past has always shown signs of selfishness.  Dips and she share one common character trait; both are very manipulative or at least try to be.  Unfortunately so far, I have not seen a strong minded Madhu who could take care of these two women.  As you pointed it out this is strictly Madhu's battle and she must fight it alone.  I have feeling that Trishna might become a far more dangerous threat towards RK and Madhu's relationship in the future, even more than Deepali.  Trishna's envy has already sparked greatly, now we have to wait and see what kind of fire that will start in Madhu's life.     

hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Zoya,

@ bold 

You know these two females, Trishna and Dipali are formidable enemies for Madhu. 

And honestly RK cannot always protect Madhu against Dipali. He gave her the biggest help by showing how much he dislikes Dipali.
Its really MB who has to fight against these two women. And I actually want MB fighting it out without it becoming a saas-bahu drama.

Sibling Rivalry is a psychological problem. And MB needs to shed that baggage away like all the other baggages she has been carrying.  This is really a problem as MB will not go against family. She may go against Trishna only if she happens to do something morally not right.

And other woman problem...once MB becomes possessive of RK, Dips is not going to be an issue at all. Now that is if only. I lost confidence on MB the day she accepted Dips saree. Because she lacked the basic sense of what a wife can accept or not and that too after a husband actually showed her the reality. The CVs or MB owe me a big time explanation there.

I tell you right MB has many follies. So all the supporting characters should allow her to grow.  In this sense I like all the supporting characters.
  • RK showed her that Things are not always what they seem. There is that other side of coin too. She learnt this after her marriage in two ways 1) What RK could have done to her when he actually explained his intentions behind marrying her  2) RK went on that bottle breaking spree. She gets to know, how she can hurt others through her actions. She already learned that when Trishna showed her the mirror of actions and which leads her to accept RK's proposal.
  • The present Shamsher track she is redeeming herself...I am yet to see how the whole track pans out. But I am expecting that Madhu will learn through this track that Things cannot always be judged as black or white, right or wrong. Sometimes they are best left accepted and forgiven. She is going to learn that no man can be placed above God like no one can be called a beast.

So I am actually looking forward to how the story will pan out.

They are using her like Tadka...Same Tadke ka masala for every sabji recipe. πŸ˜”

ETA:
I am missing the Studio set. Badly...for that matter, even the Vanity Van.

SD- I really hope the CVs allow MB to hold her own against these two women. When I heard of Trishna's return, I kind of imagined a track like in Pride&Prejudice where Darcy rescues Elizabeth's socially ambitious sister from humiliation...Trishna will get trapped into a slimy producer's web and he will extricate her, and Madhu will again realise his worth❀️...but I need to get out of this dreamum and wakeupmum...am really really disappointed with the way this Dipali character has panned out 😑. So have serious doubts about Trishna's track.

I am sure the Malik track will be wrapped up in one or two episodes, because they need to reach Diwali alongwith usπŸ˜†. In a way, I am relieved, at least we can move on to other tracks...also looking forward to RK starting work. How is he going to maintain RK mansion which is teeming with family and servants??
On that note, that sling can be disposed off right,  they show so many discrepancies, why do we need only that sling as a realistic indicator of how long it takes for a gun shot to heal???πŸ˜ƒ...oh I forgot, BIWI needs to feed him😳, that is the only way CVs can show regular eyelocks, they haven't brainstormed and come up with anything elseπŸ˜‰. Time for a huddle, MB team.

hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Posted at Leela's request.

Links given below. Leela wrote and I followed -up.

Re Radhaji

The CVs are never going to explore her character as that is not a plot requirement for them and she just has to be the binding material between RK and Madhu.

ETA:
Did you all notice how Radhaji led Deepali away when RK asks everyone to leave the hall once police goes away ? 

So many things about Radhaji annoy me...did you notice on thursday's episode, she asks the servant about RK? AND SHE ASKS HIM ABOUT MB's CALL...baat ki RK ne acche se or something, and the servant, same Bhabhiji's chamcha, blushes and says yes!!! What sort of mother asks the servant about an interaction between her son and her DIL!!! Weird, weird...no wonder RK is so messed up, poor thing!