Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 121 Discussion: 9th Nov 2012 - Page 3

vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
originally posted by Red_opium
Ever since this story line has started, I have not been able to connect with Malik and his horrendous plan.  I completely acknowledge that RK put his family through hell, but still his three time attempts to end RK's life just didn't set well with me. 

I agree with you Zoe😊.I can't connect with Malick or either madhu's character which i simply can't relate to. Too much of self -Righteous nature, which is a trouble in today's world and i see no one, and if they are there i am yet to come across😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dupebox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Talking about Dips Video.

She is shooting the video standing behind Madhu. But when she actually is showing it RK Mansion inmates, she has video with Madhu's face.

I wonder when she came in front of Madhu and shot the video 

SD: I want to call you hawk-eyes. What keen observations! You catch all those botches bang on. And those give us such entertainment while reading, especially the way you present them (with the emoticons). I just love it. <ehugs to you>

Nothing to add SD! I just want to say I'm bored. <sulking>

Can someone tell the show people not to give away their episodes in full to all other channels in the world before they are actually aired in their time slot and on the official channel it is supposed to be aired? Didn't we almost know every scene there that was aired today? It is like watching a re-telecast. So damp!🥱

No curiosity left of the show with so many trailers doing umpteen rounds.
Red_Opium thumbnail

[quote=Shri]

So the entire drama is created today for Deepali's footage on Monday. This woman sure is some hot-shot. She sure calls shots just like RK. Only difference being he is hit-actor and she is a flop actress.

[/quote]

@Shri, not too long ago, you were reassuring me that she is not important LOL!!! The whole episode revolved around her today.  At this point I can't wait to see RK's reaction when he finds out what this flopped actress is been up to.  To see him give it to her One more time, will put a smile on my face and forget about the Friday episode or should named the Dips ka Maha Episode.

Edited by Red_Opium - 11 years ago
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by 0-SD-0
[/QUOTE]  This woman sure is some hot-shot. She sure calls shots just like RK. Only difference being he is hit-actor and she is a flop actress.

RK 's  shouts and threats doesn't work on Dipz😊. As you say, she calls shots just like Rk .May be because she was once his girl friend😆 and still confident that Rk will be back to her.
But still, dipz giving orders to the servents, she is comfortable in RK's place even after being humiliated now and then. Again, going  to the police station and telling them to re-open the case,not afraid of RK at all. Giving importance to this character, in this situation doesn't go well with RK's image.

Edited by vaani21 - 11 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Red_Opium

[quote=Shri]

So the entire drama is created today for Deepali's footage on Monday. This woman sure is some hot-shot. She sure calls shots just like RK. Only difference being he is hit-actor and she is a flop actress.

[/quote]

@Shri, not too long ago, you were reassuring me that she is not important LOL!!! The whole episode revolved around her today.  At this point I can't wait to see RK's reaction when he finds out what this flopped actress is been up to.  To see him give it to her One more time, will put a smile on my face and forget about the Friday episode or should named the Dips ki Maha Episode.

What I am hoping against hope is that after this accusation against Madhu, she is sent packing out of the house by RK. I don't look forward even to a BBB by RK.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Red_Opium

[quote=Shri]

[/quote]

@Shri, not too long ago, you were reassuring me that she is not important LOL!!! The whole episode revolved around her today.  At this point I can't wait to see RK's reaction when he finds out what this flopped actress is been up to.  To see him give it to her One more time, will put a smile on my face and forget about the Friday episode or should named the Dips ki Maha Episode.

Zoe,

😛 I was saying that Dips is a character that will never have growth for herself, That she will drive action from RK towards Madhu, So while playing that flop drama, she is sure to create some good for RK and MB, which is her job. But the by product of this chemical experiment  is Shridevi Barf. Usually it is dirty in color with all kinds of fumes, today, surprisingly the byproduct has crimson hue and it made me pleasantly honor her as Hot-Shot. ðŸ˜³

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
You caught me !!!

dupebox thumbnail
Peaches and Sima missing in the album for quite sometime?
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vaani21

originally posted by Red_opium
Ever since this story line has started, I have not been able to connect with Malik and his horrendous plan. I completely acknowledge that RK put his family through hell, but still his three time attempts to end RK's life just didn't set well with me.

<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I agree with you Zoe😊.I can't connect with Malick or either madhu's character which i simply can't relate to. Too much of self -Righteous nature, which is a trouble in today's world and i see no one, and if they are there i am yet to come across😔</font>

Both Madhu and Malik were to quick to judge and act. Malik especially didn't have any right to try to kill RK and take the law into his own hands. But the self-righteous bit don't you think te world would be a better place if their were more ppl like that around. I mean think of everything the powerful elite in today's world are allowed to get away with, starting wars without any legit reason, or harassing the less powerful. Someone needs to tell them what they are doing is wrong and because of Malik's revenge attempt RK has started to realize he had wronged Madhu. I respect everyone's opinion just trying to explain where I stand. Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soundarya22

What I am hoping against hope is that after this accusation against Madhu, she is sent packing out of the house by RK. I don't look forward even to a BBB by RK.

@bold
Me too. Seems I am already becoming a lunatic being exposed to her. I am losing my normal self. Look Zoe caught me doing somersaults ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ 
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Posted at Leela's request.

Links given below. Leela wrote and I followed -up.

Re Radhaji

The CVs are never going to explore her character as that is not a plot requirement for them and she just has to be the binding material between RK and Madhu.

However as her dialogues shed light on the character she is, and since you have written on the person she is, for fodder material on her character, I would like to mention other points which we have been forced to notice time and again through her actions.

So a fodder material, lets collect these for now to chew on it...I am sure you would like it.

• Her dialogues - always put Rishabh on bad side and as as sick person who needs to be healed.
  • Her actions, agenda - always tries to care for her son. (Only for her son). Rarely I have seen her going extra mile for anyone else's betterment than what's on her mind. She can make Madhu see RK the way she wants her DIL to see her son. She does it through her Information Bank, out of which she provides discrete information in a suspect fashion to an unsuspecting Madhu. We know how she made Madhu wear the bangles, how she asked MAdhu to forgive Rishabh, go to Siddhi Vinayak etc etc. Basically she is the mastermind behind Madhu the commander of the battle to be won.
  • Appears a doormat with constant glycerine in her eyes. Cannot say what she over-heard or what she did not. But definitely she is the family's VAULT of SECRETS.
  • She manipulates even her son with selective use of confidential information.
  • The only two persons so far who have been able to penetrate her hard skin are RK the young boy and Madhu @night after party humiliation.
  • She is good potential for turning into a grey character, if CVs plan for it in future. How ? Radhaji does not take her LOSSES very kindly. She cries hard and lashes out quite viciously.  So all of this can be used for future tracks.
  • The constant glycerine right now is a torture to viewers, but it is mask, she perpetually wears before her RK son and the Bhatias. With servants and Deepali, Radhaji is shown to be quite straight in dealings befitting her as the mistress of the house.
  • A lot of her character revelation will happen when we know why Mohan Kundra killed himself.

reference material for later discussions on Radhaji.

ETA:
Did you all notice how Radhaji led Deepali away when RK asks everyone to leave the hall once police goes away ? 
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago