Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 121 Discussion: 9th Nov 2012

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Episode 121  Discussion: 9th Nov 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? Wink. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282134

Note:
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3280126
  • Collated EOD summary of  7th Nov Episode discussion, if one is just reading updates and not watching the episodes.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3280126&PID=69024187&#69024187

Cheers,
SD

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYHopelessLovePreetDdupeboxRed_Opiumprema_kszoya_naziyaEnchantedForestMeenah-Namita-_Darling_.hayaat.leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
ED EOD Summary

It was Dips video drama. Much better if we ignore the episode and wait for Episode 122 on Monday 12th November.

Page 1 & 2 & 3 are episode related discussions

Rest of the pages are other interesting discussions. People having time and interested to understand the nitty-gritty dynamics of RK - MB story, then they would enjoy it very much.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 12 November 2012 at 8:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dupeboxRSP04vaani21-Namita-EnchantedForestleelaa9

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
didnt like today's episode very much
a. because no rishbala scenes
b. dipali is becoming so irritating
the few things I did like is Madhu's courage and conviction. I felt bad for the Maliks as a family because if it wasnt for Madhu's destiny or circumstances they will still be united and happy. First  the entry of RK in Madhu's life caused tension between Madhu and Trishna and now  she is going to lose her father all over again due to his owns mistakes but still. Today's episode highlighted that beautifully when Malik and Paddy were doing puja together and recollecting old memories.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

diatoms82UDEYPreetDdupeboxRed_OpiumRSP04vaani21zoya_naziya0-SD-0-Namita-_Darling_Meenahleelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
This kind of episode deserved a special episode status, it was too short. Such a big revelation, happening simultaneously at the police station and with Madhubala... 20 odd minutes was just not enough.

I know no RKOuch, today though was not about Rishbala. This was completely  MB's episode, DD, take a bowClap. This was her day, I was swept along with her, saying hauslon se veer.. twice to give herself strenght, finding the gun, and almost collapsing with the realisation that her Maalik was responsible for RK's shootout/ almost death. In fact, I don't know how RK will react seeing her like that,(courtesy dipali's video), he will be as shattered himself that he was not able to prevent the situation from getting out of hand. 

This whole episode was like a noose tightening around Malik. While Madhu discovers the gun, the police recover the CCTV footage and actually find a shot of Malik as he runs away from the hosipital room. My rational mind says, how could they find such a perfect frontal shot of Malik ??! So convenient. Anyway,  'Ours is not to question why, ours to watch and cry'Cry

What annoyed me,DIPALI does NOT WORK for me at all anymore. I mean, I think we've indulged her as the sexy, souten bringing Rishbala together, for long enough. Why did they have to dilute MB's scene by having her standing around, taking a video!!?? It did not add anything to the scene, if anything, I wish the entire focus had been on MB.

And Shamsher is becoming another irritation...he has tried to kill someone thrice, he is able to stand in front of a deity, do the aarti, and thank Her for sorting out everything?? No signs of any guilt, no fear??

And the pre-cap is not exciting, again, focus on DIpali, i want to see a massive confrontation between Malik and madhu, not this in between bhabhai-devrani drama. But I suspect both will be clubbed together just like today.

I know, and understand, the whole thing is leading upto the point where RK has to step in to rescue his wife, in the most dramatic fashion. Still not justified, this reduced the impact of the revelation for me. Otherwise, MB...DD did a brilliant job today. Star

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

diatoms82dramagoUDEYHopelessLovePreetDdupeboxRed_OpiumRSP04Suniprema_ksvaani21desigrl414sihuornella_mgtvbug2011angelarafzoya_naziyamaankigeet4everdesait_Darling_-Namita-EnchantedForestMeenah-PoisonIvy-leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Episode gets C from my side.

Dips bani the Instigator - Mission failed.
Dips bani Detective - Mission Successful.

Dragged episode with Dips and Police creating unnecessary drama and taking screentime. RK already closed the case, so all the action resulting out of these two agencies (Dipali and Police) is totally unnecessary and grossly UNPLEASANT.

Without those two agencies,Madhu did what she was supposed to find out.

Poor Acting and Direction and screenplay
She dug the gun grave and in confusion holds the gun close to her mouth..YUCK...Come on DD, while acting please pay attention to naturalistic sentiments of human beings. No one takes soiled objects near their mouth due to conditional grooming over personal hygiene habits. DD, request you to put a stop to your habit of taking your hands to your mouth while crying, Doesn't look good.

But Madhu also did the other unexpected thing. Prying into Shamsher's trunk. A DISCOURTEOUS ACT Thumbs Down
Now this was not necessary. And the action is abhorrable. Madhu don't you have manners, respect and decency to NOT TOUCH or LAY HANDS on other's private and personal property, especially if they asked you not to in VEHEMENT Terms.
If Madhu was a respecting daughter, she would just have asked Shamsher for the truth, starting her questioning from informing Shamsher that Police came to RK Mansion with his Khanda Saheb locket, It would have been a decent action coming from Madhu. Madhu was supposed to confront, and not dig into people's secrets. That is so out of line. I don't see any strength of character there. Before digging and prying, at least give your father a chance to defend himself.

What kind of direction is that with staring at the key as if it is something gory and ghastly. Fine it holds the key to some secret...yet...do we find the time to look at it, when mind has to think of so many other things. Will the eyes have so much focus when we are in turmoil ? I wonder Ermm 

Time Warp Issues:
Madhu slipped out of RK mansion in the night.
And RAdhaji still getting ready with supper at the dinner table. Am now trapped in Blackhole. D'oh

Waiting for the stupid Dips drama to end and hoping for better story and screenplay construction from the CVs in coming weeks.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

diatoms82Munni_123HopelessLovePreetDdupeboxRed_OpiumUDEYRSP04vaani21tvbug2011hansa22MyAngelAbhayzoya_naziyaEnchantedForestMeenah-Namita-leelaa9

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@ Soundarya22
couldnt agree more DD was fab today. so was Madhu. but the epi just didnt work with me, i dont know why maybe they couldnt have added RK waking up and seeing that his beloved biwi was not there and him showing concern for her well being. it would made it far more realistic than Dipali stalking Madhu everywhere the woman seriously needs to get a life of her own.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

diatoms82HopelessLovePreetDdupeboxRed_Opiumdesigrl414vaani21RSP04hansa22zoya_naziyaMeenahleelaa9

-Desire- Groupbie
-Desire-
-Desire-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
IMO A much needed Episode..The Pain that a daughter suffers while discovering  dat her father is the murderer and also at the same time madhu Hoping that shamsher should not be killer was beautifully potrayed..

DD was absolutely amaging..Loved her acting Today..Thumbs Up

Madhu's self Breakdown is much necessary for Rishbala becoming closer.Day Dreaming

Over and all Loved the episode.Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HopelessLovePreetDdupeboxdesigrl414vaani21RSP04hansa22zoya_naziyamaniddesaitEnchantedForestMeenah-PoisonIvy-leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Talking about Dips Video.

She is shooting the video standing behind Madhu. But when she actually is showing it RK Mansion inmates, she has video with Madhu's face.

I wonder when she came in front of Madhu and shot the video Wacko

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

diatoms82Annie0247HopelessLovePreetDdupeboxRed_Opiumjshreya16ornella_mgSunivaani21RSP04tvbug2011hansa22zoya_naziyaMyAngelAbhaymanid-Namita-_Darling_EnchantedForestMeenahleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index