Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Shweta To Poison Indu's Mind Against Zara In Hitle (Page 6)

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
arey yaar let the epi telecast first.

by the way hitler didi knows it well how to handle her hitler daughter

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65nutan7

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
so shweta turns finally negativeLOL

cant expect anymore from cvc   to keep main leads positive now they turn shweta negative  nowi am sure cvc will show malik and shweta together turned indira into zaraLOL   but much later they will drag itLOL

Edited by amanverma108 - 11 November 2012 at 2:28am

nutan7iSakshi

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_1

We always know that She is negative.  From the first when she did not tell Rishi about Indira's pregnancy and easily agreed to marry Rishi, when Indira gave her that option.  

I also feeling after 8 years of leap, always using indira's and Indu's name to emotionally blackmail Rishi.  If she knows Indira is dead, then why to feel always insecure about the relations between indu and Rishi. That is some thing fishy I always found.  Again when Rishi went to get DNA report, why she has to get ready to leave the home ,if she knew Indira is dead.  Why she has to preach Rishi and Sharma family members again and again that Indira is dead.

The recent one was, MK was cleaning his wound, that red color,  what a co- incidence that she was cleaning a bag full of kumkum... That scene I found MK and Swetha fishy.

This was going to come... Now Swetha poisoning Indu...  Slowly CVS are revealing the -ve character of Swetha.

@ REd BOLD When she sweta knows Indira is dead,why she is afreid of DNA Report and ready to go from there,GOLDEN WORDSClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhin1234Anu_1nutan7-Paulomi-

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratisumitvats

Originally posted by Anu_1

We always know that She is negative.  From the first when she did not tell Rishi about Indira's pregnancy and easily agreed to marry Rishi, when Indira gave her that option.  

I also feeling after 8 years of leap, always using indira's and Indu's name to emotionally blackmail Rishi.  If she knows Indira is dead, then why to feel always insecure about the relations between indu and Rishi. That is some thing fishy I always found.  Again when Rishi went to get DNA report, why she has to get ready to leave the home ,if she knew Indira is dead.  Why she has to preach Rishi and Sharma family members again and again that Indira is dead.

The recent one was, MK was cleaning his wound, that red color,  what a co- incidence that she was cleaning a bag full of kumkum... That scene I found MK and Swetha fishy.

This was going to come... Now Swetha poisoning Indu...  Slowly CVS are revealing the -ve character of Swetha.

@ REd BOLD When she sweta knows Indira is dead,why she is afreid of DNA Report and ready to go from there,GOLDEN WORDSClap

This was also said by me she is a doctor so she should know that blood group matching doesn't prove that DNA will also and all the time she was shouting that its Zara so suddenly why she was ready to leave that dayConfused  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhin1234manali65Anu_1

NimBOO_pAni123 Senior Member
NimBOO_pAni123
NimBOO_pAni123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
hate u sweta
-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by banuu90

swetha aunty is a doctor or  psychoDead 
RedOuch
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Those who support aunty and bash Inshi will always do it,no matter what.Shweta had to be removed by hook or by crook.Either they had to kill her or they had to turn her negative because she will not let Inshi live in peace.

Now some members are there who just need one chance to talk over legal matters and love to make a simple topic into a court room discussion.LOLSo Iam not going into that since Iam not a law student and I have minimal knowledge about it.

It was so obvious since Zara came in SN Rishi and Zara will definitely fall in love with each other.

But yes I too agree that this thing could have been handled much more delicately,there could have been much more emotional roller coaster.

As always the shweta lovers talk about logic I think at least they have this much of logic to understand the difference between a child learning bad things by watching and poisoning a child's mind that also for saving a baseless relationship (if the article is true) which includes of carrying a burden and becoming a burden.

One thing lastly I want to say to the cvs that after reuniting Indira,Rishi and Indu pls end this serial.It'll be a great favour on us because we are tired of watching only tragedies.Enough of it.

Edited by -Paulomi- - 12 November 2012 at 5:36am

ruhin1234Anu_1

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I want to see them both together...Zara is Indira and she has every right to feel for Rishi coz she is suffering from memory lose and she will bounce back very soon to prove to thhe world... I am damn sure in it dr Sweta had full hand in deteriorating the condition of Indira 8 years back...
Love is eternal and you love someone truly only once...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index