Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Shweta To Poison Indu's Mind Against Zara In Hitle (Page 5)

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

Originally posted by aishoo

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

ROFLchalo now to make Rishi and Zara right they need to make shweta negative otherwise leads will be at questionWink

thanks for sharingSmile

swetha tho kuch bhi nahi hai, i bet they can even make indu villan for the mahanta of this pure jodi LOL

and this is what i wantTongue
Their own daughter shud be enough to give them a
"wake up call"Ermm

nahi yaar i hope bajhe ko bakash de illa devi, couse she will end up making her the bad one. Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iSakshi-PD-

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

ROFLchalo now to make Rishi and Zara right they need to make shweta negative otherwise leads will be at questionWink

thanks for sharingSmile

swetha tho kuch bhi nahi hai, i bet they can even make indu villan for the mahanta of this pure jodi LOL

"wake up call"Ermm

nahi yaar i hope bajhe ko bakash de illa devi, couse she will end up making her the bad one. Dead
Dead 
This is def the first and LAST show i ever watch of this illaAngryDead
She openly promotes adultery.. I feel as if i'm watching a hollywood daily soap-opera whereas leads are always cheating on each others spousesDead 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.-PD-

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

thanks for sharingSmile

"wake up call"Ermm

Dead
This is def the first and LAST show i ever watch of this illaAngryDead
She openly promotesadultery.. I feel as if i'm watching a hollywood daily soap-opera whereas leads are always cheating on each others spousesDead

meri 7 pushte is aurat se door rahe ghi Angry
and the worst part is she was giving baajens about ke aaj kal tv mein loog galat cheeze dikha rahe hein LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
tfs..But I think she had already given a start to this good work..when she snatched indu from zara when zara was trying to put some light on Indu regarding calling rishi as her papa ! Chalo meaning ab shweta ki insecurity raised to highest levels.. Woah contine shweta and i am waiting to see how zara and Rishi now become the perfect parentsEmbarrassedGO ZARA..YOU ARE THE ONLY ANTIDOTE FOR THE POISONING EFFECT SHWETA HAS CREATED ON A LITTLE MIND

Edited by light_28 - 09 November 2012 at 4:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1ratibob007Anu_1manali65riyakhannutan7

....Diya.... IF-Rockerz
....Diya....
....Diya....

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Poor Sweta & her insecurityLOL
RamziMeriJaan IF-Rockerz
RamziMeriJaan
RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
For those who are on Shawata side, nobody open her stomach and put Indu in side in eh , I mean no one force her to stay with Rishi for 8 years long, Indira ask he to marriage Rishi she could've say no to it. Everything she did was not force on her. If she really care about Indira's place being taken by Zara , she shouldn't nerver asked Chandi Nivas people to never take about Indira . She is not even a good friend of Indira as Indira thought her to be. A good friend would keep a memories of a friend alive. She basically killed Indira memories by asking her family never talk about her ,she erase Indira existence . Indira is Indu biological mother , she the right to know about her mother. I know what she did was good indeed but killing Indira memories was wrong of her n that shows what kindof a person she is. Destiny didn't  favor Indra , or else she wouldn't need anybody to carry her child or even taking care of her.  More so this  show is about Indira n Rishi only anyone beside them don't matter . I am happy Zara n Rishi are together by hook or crook. Inshi n Zashi forever !

Edited by aweil1 - 10 November 2012 at 2:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwsakshi1ratibob007RaleighbcatAnu_1manali65Salmanisthebest

sakshi1 Senior Member
sakshi1
sakshi1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aweil1

For those who are on Shawata side, nobody open her stomach and put Indu in side in eh , I mean no one force her to stay with Rishi for 8 years long, Indira ask he to marriage Rishi she could've say no to it. Everything she did was not force on her. If she really care about Indira's place being taken by Zara , she shouldn't nerver asked Chandi Nivas people to never take about Indira . She is not even a good friend of Indira as Indira thought her to be. A good friend would keep a memories of a friend alive. She basically killed Indira memories by asking her family never talk about her ,she erase Indira existence . Indira is Indu biological mother , she the right to know about her mother. I know what she did was good indeed but killing Indira memories was wrong of her n that shows what kindof a person she is. Destiny didn't  favor Indra , or else she wouldn't need anybody to carry her child or even taking care of her.  More so this  show is about Indira n Rishi only anyone beside them don't matter . I am happy Zara n Rishi are together by hook or crook. Inshi n Zashi forever !

Agree with you.  nobody, forced Swetha or asked her to carry InShi baby, Indu... She did it due to her guilt conscious. Indira  asked her if she will marry Rishi, She gave her option... at that time only she must have refused the marriage as she know how much Rishi loves Indira.  

If she knows Indira is dead, then why she has so much insecurity regarding Zara????? that is my question..   From the beginning she is using either Indu or Indira for manipulating Rishi to reach her goal.  Now what is new ... She will use Indu as weapon against Zara.

InShi/ZaShi foreverSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwRaleighbcatAnu_1RamziMeriJaan-Paulomi-

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
agree with u sakshi1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index