Shweta To Poison Indu's Mind Against Zara In Hitle - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Great. ): Poor Indu. Swetha Needs To Leave.
What's new in this, This was bound to come.  we know that her Swetha is negative from the beginning of her character when she surprisingly came from Deharadhun.. I am thinking she has a major hand in changing the blood sample of either indu or Zara or even DNA report, as she is doctor and has more connections in that field.  
Well whats expected??? for shweta to sit around like a mute while loverboi and lovergurl are openly romancing??? I dont want shweta to be negative, but if these leads are running around like teenagers🤢, well they need to be given reality.check.and that is.. SHWETA stepping in and giving them one.
Indu is enough to handle them, what kinda adults are they??? cheating on their spouse..and not even thinking for a second abt n e one, no even INdu??? if either one of them had love or respect for indu, they wud never let the situation come to this matter.. They would think about her first and how this all will come to affect her when she finds out... 
Indu truly belongs to shweta only..these teenagers could move to some unknown cave and settle there😎
Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 11 years ago
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

🤣chalo now to make Rishi and Zara right they need to make shweta negative otherwise leads will be at question😉

thanks for sharing😊

swetha tho kuch bhi nahi hai, i bet they can even make indu villan for the mahanta of this pure jodi 😆
waise kamal hai logoo ki, jo cheez swetha ne abhi ki nahi hai uske liye uske liye itni nafrat. or jo gatiya(sorry if im insulting the word) cheeze hum haftoon se dekh rahe hein woh pure and paak hein. 👍🏼 👏
Originally posted by aishoo

swetha tho kuch bhi nahi hai, i bet they can even make indu villan for the mahanta of this pure jodi 😆
and this is what i want😛
Their own daughter shud be enough to give them a 
"wake up call"🤔

waise kamal hai logoo ki, jo cheez swetha ne abhi ki nahi hai uske liye uske liye itni nafrat. or jo gatiya(sorry if im insulting the word) cheeze hum haftoon se dekh rahe hein woh pure and paak hein. 👍🏼 👏

itz called FANATIC😆🤢

a good person would always be misunderstood and misjudged
while a bad/evil person always get praised... this is da kinda world we live in🤢
Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

and this is what i want😛
Their own daughter shud be enough to give them a
"wake up call"🤔

nahi yaar i hope bajhe ko bakash de illa devi, couse she will end up making her the bad one. 🤢

nahi yaar i hope bajhe ko bakash de illa devi, couse she will end up making her the bad one. 🤢
🤢 
This is def the first and LAST show i ever watch of this illa😡🤢
She openly promotes adultery.. I feel as if i'm watching a hollywood daily soap-opera whereas leads are always cheating on each others spouses🤢