Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
abbb mahanta chodd dushtanta par shuri ho jayengi  sweta 🤣🤣
guddd 4 zashi
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anu awesome points! I always maintained that d character sketch of Sweta was very fishy right from d start! Her tendency to keep touching Rishi, d way she always calls him Ricky, d manner in which she just left Dehradun and her life to totally take over SN all r big pointers! Something is wrong in her head! She is supposedly a neurologist! Its time she consults one of her fraternity, a psychiatrist to be exact! She has used Indu for 8 years and will continue to do so!😆Great! Edited by luminos3 - 11 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks but I can't find the page.
Whatever!!! Indu being a girl of eight or nine years old talks like a matured 18 years old girl so no worry...
Know well what is coming up.
Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
link is not working pls give address of link Edited by hebasamiya - 11 years ago
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

this 3rd female angle ko koi aur kaam bacha bi kya hai other than poisoning indu..filhaal sirf indu hai jho iss aurat ki baat suntihai..anyway no problem..inshi is back

ILA MAM JUST END THIS IRRITATED FEMALE CHARACTER ASAP..CANT TOLERATE HER ANYMORE.

inshi rocked today..what an understanding, what a chemistry between them.

was  this chemistry in reality or in dream? confused 
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*Headdesk*  Now this is something I'm not looking forward to at all. Now Indu will become irritating. I seriously can't stand such tracks 🤢 So typical kektaish. 
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luminos3

Anu awesome points! I always maintained that d character sketch of Sweta was very fishy right from d start! Her tendency to keep touching Rishi, d way she always calls him Ricky, d manner in which she just left Dehradun and her life to totally take over SN all r big pointers! Something is wrong in her head! She is supposedly a neurologist! Its time she consults one of her fraternity, a psychiatrist to be exact! She has used Indu for 8 years and will continue to do so!😆Great!

Hema, I to always found Swetha's character fishy.  

@bold😆😆🤣  She needs ASAP.

Agree with you what's new, she used Indu as weapon to blackmail Rishi from 8 long years, now she will use same weapon against Zara and ZaShi.😆
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabu31noor

abbb mahanta chodd dushtanta par shuri ho jayengi  sweta 🤣🤣
guddd 4 zashi

mahanta woh bi yeh aurat😆. lol i never ever believed her from the begining..even if they show her as positive i dont care..for me she is always negative because i genuinely believe she is the main reason for my rishi's tears for 8 years, she is the responsible for rishi's dead life for 8 years..most importantly she came in between inshi which i cant pardon her at any cost.  she & her melodrama🥱..god save rishi / inshi & their fans
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutan7

was  this chemistry in reality or in dream? confused 

Nutan, it is real... After that night, Rishi must have come and slept in his room,( remember she was sleeping with Indu), as Swetha is always a chipaku type, came and chipak gayi Rishi ko in the morning.😡
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angelangelrati

i always knew aunty is negative person🤢 and this news proves  it all!  one more thing why cant they keep a little girl sweet why to show such negativeness in a small child which is really not good but cvs  🤢 anway they gave good zashi epi this week so they want us to suffer nxt week

@Bold : Very True👏👏