shalinii173 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Barun...

We will always love you no matter what you do. Its your life. You decide your future  don't let other people to push u into making up ur mind. Thank you so much for everything you have done for ur fans. We all know you had better opportunities but u still stayed in IPPKD for the sake of ur fans. Enough Barun now its time for you to go ahead. I wish and pray that you always succeed in whatever you do.😊  We are all with u. Hameesha!

Waiting to see you soon in big screen. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah he deserve all the well but my request if barun leave the show just end the show with happy ending do not change the actors that would not work for US specially for me  

Wish you all the best Barun 
crazy_218 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAMEESHA 😊
❤️ barun
crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just want Barun to get over dis presure n mess really soon...thinking abt his inner turmoil is making me cry...he is such an inocent person,dont know how he is dealing wid all dese
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crackerszone

I just want Barun to get over dis presure n mess really soon...thinking abt his inner turmoil is making me cry...he is such an inocent person,dont know how he is dealing wid all dese

Nowadays he look so down and tired. even in the serial. But i really wonder y these people so called loyal fans bashing him like anything. it really hurts.
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rina25

Yeah he deserve all the well but my request if barun leave the show just end the show with happy ending do not change the actors that would not work for US specially for me  

Wish you all the best Barun 

Yeah even i feel the same.  
arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah .. how can we hate u .. u r our hottie 😳.. sweety boy😛 ... will always love u barun .😉. go ahead .. wish u a gud future ahead .. may god bless u and ur family  🤗  u have done many things for us ... thanku for everything ... u are v talented 👏... keep it up my dear ... love u always ... 🤗
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshiar8

yeah .. how can we hate u .. u r our hottie 😳.. sweety boy😛 ... will always love u barun .😉. go ahead .. wish u a gud future ahead .. may god bless u and ur family  🤗  u have done many things for us ... thanku for everything ... u are v talented 👏... keep it up my dear ... love u always ... 🤗

Thank u buddy.  I was very disappointed by seeing ppl bashing him.  Its really nice to see ur post 😊