Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is all this FAKE...??? ALL SPOLERS GOING WRONG.. (Page 5)

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Yeah I too stopped thinking This GUL will dare not get a man in Khushi's life or try her stupid funny ideas with ARSHI.  Aarav is from the orphanage and not Arnav's son which is a relief though I would love ARSHI to adopt him whatever at least ARSHI are together in love.

-ARSHI- IF-Dazzler
-ARSHI-
-ARSHI-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nerina

Yeah I too stopped thinking This GUL will dare not get a man in Khushi's life or try her stupid funny ideas with ARSHI. Aarav is from theorphanageand not Arnav's son which is a relief though I would love ARSHI to adopt him whateverat leastARSHI are together in love.
yaaa.. that was the only good thing..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nerina

Naz_nisar IF-Sizzlerz
Naz_nisar
Naz_nisar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Yup...even i think the same...

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I really appreciate BS's brave decision for quitting the show...because its going nowhere and good actor can't enjoy that kind of script...they should have ended this show few months back itself with a happy ending...now look at what this PH have done they made BS looks like a villain for leaving this serial...the problem with all indian serial's PH is they don't know when to finish the show and they want to go on and on forever but most actors really can't enjoy same role day in and day out for years unless they are desperate for money and in my opinion good actors will be looking for new challenge...that's what BARUN DONE...Clap

Edited by kitty25 - 09 November 2012 at 10:01am
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zara-

I totally get you. I'm so over the moon that Arnav knows sheetal's sick intentions. But dhruv's entry confuses me. I think it's all fake and it's simply Barun want to go on a break, which would mean something like arnav in a coma or something. 

xxx

before making any statements ket us just wait na..he is going for brk..ph will work out and i guess it takes time...tracvks needs to be decided its nt so easy as we thnk..let jst have patience
Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Looks like sheetal is acting..If storyline was the problem,it looks ok now...can't he stay now???Shocked

May be this break is not connected to the storyline at all..
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ARSHI-

Originally posted by Tiashaa

Wen spoilers cn b wrong, cnt dis "ipk edning news" be wrong as well?
as u like it!!
can be.. no one officially confirmed it.. nor the actors.. nor the pH.. no 1 confirmed it yet..

pata nahi our mrmebrs had telepathy with sp...u do nt knw thyat..rajan sir has telepatrhy with our members regd shw ending...
Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I can only say SP rocks..Fans power working. They can change the script any time. Gul wanted to kill the show..it will end with positive note..wait and Watch..I cannot say much..Not spoilers but all info by some members including me was 10000% correct..Again I say..SP rocks..Fan Power working!Barun and SP wanted this track in positive way..Gul was against..so you will see The positivity and why Barun took such Big stand. If he would not have not taken this stand..You would have seen OTT in Khushi and ASR eye lock with Sheetal, which was actually going on. Barun, SI all were against this track..SP too wanted this track to cut it..EnjoyyWink

Edited by Deb_Barun_Arnav - 09 November 2012 at 9:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25arshistar

Go to top