Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bored_Koala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
i read somewhere that Barun is negotiating for a proper exit.. he supposedly discussed with the PH about fading the character out.. 

Sheetal and him gettting together is just a speculation
sherlockthor thumbnail
i think they shot a positive episode at the last moment !
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

i think they shot a positive episode at the last moment !

I guess so.. not know what the hell is happening
arushi143 thumbnail
As per some spoilers sheetal track was supposed to go for more 30-25 days buy by seeing tidays epis it seems to end next week. Seems track has changed recently...dont know whts going on...
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So the kid is not even related to Sheetal, she gets him from an orphanage and trains him ! So it's not even Dhruv's ? 
So how and when does Dhruv enter the show? 

-ARSHI- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky89

They changed the track its not fake...Dont u feel any difference How long they dragged shyam ... If they want to continue means they wont show everything in single episode ...<div></div>

yeaa... they quickly ended the shitty track.. all this is really getting over ma head
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

So the kid is not even related to Sheetal, she gets him from an orphanage and trains him ! So it's not even Dhruv's ?

So how and when does Dhruv enter the show?

exactly... ALL THE SPOILERS ARE GOING WRONG..
raijk thumbnail

I think that Arnav knows Sheetal is playing a game and he decides to go with her and Aarav just so he can expose her and get her out of the house. This will probably be his break and he will come back once he has exposed Sheetal.

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
don't think anymore... we may not have any more logics left in the show after today... the show may move at a bullet train speed.. Just enjoy Arhi/Sarun, cherish the moments for your life, BAS
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Originally posted by: raijk

I think that Arnav knows Sheetal is playing a game and he decides to go with her and Aarav just so he can expose her and get her out of the house. This will probably be his break and he will come back once he has exposed Sheetal.

noo.. this is not sensible... y will he go to expose her.. he won't go anywhere with her..