Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Viren Jeevika SS: Friend Wala Pathi Ch.24 pg187(refer to link on Pg195 (Page 46)

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307tackersweetscorpio555dishacsugar01virika123aiswaryatccrystle123kryan-lovermaheenkryanitekrystu32Mehak2kChandni41kryansskryanforeversrinuvirikaBeryl15hetnitoSamiiiiRuby728virika_15star94ElmWizard5017NikShaikh9999PkarankryslePEACE4Lifesoty24HayatMzainab.krystledrishti112RiddhiShetyesurbhi1994..ipkkndlittle.angel56Love_Familymariarauf48sweetdollashitaAP...jenna_promanticgurl070sweets1126Krazzy4u786Fari_15NishuMashna1406starstellie-Haju-Saba_PariAngelic.gurlsushmakryan-vish-MarziiSaaraa.-Latty-Kanwal_chohanpinky.paddaavni_19-NightDreamer-_IHeartFriendz_..Khaleesi..-Deeps-Kays94sumayyah1cuteariya

Saaraa. IF-Rockerz
Saaraa.
Saaraa.

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
YAHOOO me first.PartyBig smileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLStarStarStarStarStar yayyy
SillyThankyou so much for updating.
The update was amazing. awww the way he played with her and made her admit that he is hot. LOL. and the part when he carries her in his arm to the Doctor's cabin and he was like puttar tu toh bara daring nikla.
Aww and the park scene, finally she's accepting him . The kiss on the cheeck , hmmm makes me go Thinky thinky , what will be his reaction. The update was fantabulous.
Okay i agree that you update really late but never ever compromise with your studies and board is really hard , Kill it and score well. Inshaallah you will get along well with it. I don't mind you not updating if you have to study . Study wellSmile
Hats off for this storyClap

Edited by ktloversera - 03 January 2013 at 10:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna1406shobrakapooor

--Ayesha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ayesha--
--Ayesha--

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Awesome update.
Aww the way viren carried her in his arms was just lovely n finally she accepted.

Tak ur time bcos we can't force u but update as soon as possible.
Thanx 4 d pm

Edited by Virika-luv - 03 January 2013 at 8:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobrakapooor

Saaraa. IF-Rockerz
Saaraa.
Saaraa.

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Omg i am so desperate to read it, Have refreshed the page more than a 100 times uptil now.Cry

shobrakapooor

jenna_p Goldie
jenna_p
jenna_p

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Cute update..Smile
Loved it...Virika are damn adorable in ur SS..Smile
Thanks for the PM..
Cant wait for the next update..

shobrakapooor

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktloversera

The update was amazing. awww the way he played with her and made her admit that he is hot. LOL. and the part when he carries her in his arm to the Doctor's cabin and he was like puttar tu toh bara daring nikla.
Aww and the park scene, finally she's accepting him . The kiss on the cheeck , hmmm makes me go Thinky thinky , what will be his reaction. The update was fantabulous.
Okay i agree that you update really late but never ever compromise with your studies and board is really hard , Kill it and score well. Inshaallah you will get along well with it. I don't mind you not updating if you have to study . Study wellSmile
jan nd feb i can update but march is a big prob!! Pleas e dont forget  this ss when i come back after a breakWink thanku for the lovely commentSmile
-Haju- IF-Rockerz
-Haju-
-Haju-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Amazing update.

Loved it

thanks for the pm

And best of luck for you tests and exams 

shobrakapooor

Saaraa. IF-Rockerz
Saaraa.
Saaraa.

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

Originally posted by ktloversera

jan nd feb i can update but march is a big prob!! Pleas e dont forget  this ss when i come back after a breakWink thanku for the lovely commentSmile

oh i see, no i wont forget this ss, i have bookmarked it, im too selfish to let this goLOL

shobrakapooor

Go to top